Disappointed in Ryans proposal

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
His budget proposal grows gov't spending by 3.4% instead of Obama's 5%

Heard it from his lips just now. Then he throws in repealing Ocare as if im supposef to be hooked for that simple reason. That's some nice red meat for the morons who are clueless but I need more.

I do give him credit for shrinking spending but its time to freeze it, if not cut it.

What's the difference? It's not like his budget is going to get passed. I believe his plan balances the Budget in ten years. That sounds pretty aggressive compared to what Democrats are proposing.

What's the difference? It's not like his budget is going to get passed. I believe his plan balances the Budget in ten years. That sounds pretty aggressive compared to what Democrats are proposing.

Even his own previous plan, Path to Prosperity, took 25 years

the Democrats have a Nation to take care of, the "Affordable Care Act" not the special interests ...

• Banned

And when the next congress gets elected those plans for 10 fucking years down the road get kicked to the curb in exchange foe the latest fad.

Stop drinking the grape Kool aid

Forum List

Back