Biden lied about the hire of 80,000 IRS agents not going after the average American

From your link:

The Treasury Inspector General for the Tax Administration, the official IRS watchdog, said in a report dated Aug. 31 the IRS cannot fulfill its promise, in part, because the agency defines high-income taxpayers as those earning more than $200,000 of total positive income per year.

Is a $200,000 annual income your idea of an "average American" as you claim in your title?
the Biden administration promised that none of the money would be used to increase the number of audits on American households or small businesses earning less than $400,000 per year.

So, as we see from the article, Biden and the IRS lied.

Now they will go after whoever they want.

Who is next? Those making over $100,000? How about over $50,000? Who knows as no one can now stop them nor will hold them accountable for their former lies.

Biden lied about the hire of 80,000 some IRS agents not ever being directed at average Americans, but anyone with half a brain knew that.

Just like he lied about Obamacare, about the Hunter scandal, and being forced to drop out of previous Presidential races for lying about things such as graduating at the head of his class, or leading Civil Rights demonstrations. Yes friends, Biden is a pathological liar that has once again fooled America.

When will they ever learn, or are voters now part of one big DNC cult?

Well you clearly don't have half a brain, or you wouldn't be linking to a lying fake news site like the Blaze:
  • Overall, we rate The Blaze strongly Right Biased and Questionable based on the promotion of conspiracy theories and numerous failed fact checks.

Get back to us when you have a source that call pass a fact check test.

Well you clearly don't have half a brain, or you wouldn't be linking to a lying fake news site like the Blaze:
  • Overall, we rate The Blaze strongly Right Biased and Questionable based on the promotion of conspiracy theories and numerous failed fact checks.

The only sources that are critical of your cult are labeled fake news.

You, however, are a true believer and never critical of them..........ever.

At least I am critical of both parties, something for which you are incapable.

Time and again I have backed up the Blaze with other sources, but you just ignore them.

Why?

Last edited:
The only sources that are critical of your cult are labeled fake news.

You, however, are a true believer and never critical of them..........ever.

At least I am critical of both parties, something for which you are incapable.

No, only the media outlets which promote lies, conspiracy theories, and propaganda are called "Questionable Sources".

If I was a "true believer", I'd trust everything I'm told, which is hardly the case. I fact check EVERYTHING - information coming from both the left and the right. I don't trust ANY OF THEM.

That is what law clerks do all day long. In the legal trades, it's called "due diligence". You fact check every single claim made by either side. You want to prove that what you're being told by the other side is the truth, and you want to make sure your client isn't making a false claim that will get them into trouble down the road.

You claiming to be critical of both parties is the most laughable claim in your post.

This is a real source straight from the article that was linked.

Biden lied about the hire of 80,000 some IRS agents not ever being directed at average Americans, but anyone with half a brain knew that.

Just like he lied about Obamacare, about the Hunter scandal, and being forced to drop out of previous Presidential races for lying about things such as graduating at the head of his class, or leading Civil Rights demonstrations. Yes friends, Biden is a pathological liar that has once again fooled America.

When will they ever learn, or are voters now part of one big DNC cult?
When the liberal news media calls out Biden for being a pathological liar, it's game over.

Forum List

Back