Obama-"go after me" and not her

The Republicans continue to work from the same playbook that guaranteed their asskicking in the election.

Good.

The only part that this election plays is questioning how the election was won. The President covered up the act of war in Benghazi in order to win the election. He even blatantly lied to hide the fact during his second debate that was confirmed by the tape 48 hours before the election. If anything this election is based upon a lie. A lie so great that it will destroy America.
The truth will survive and will be known, no matter how Obama, the MSM and those that follow this charlatan lie, cheat steal and kill for him.

Feel free to leave.
Boats leave every day for overseas.
Planes leave every hour.
I'll help you pack.

If America is about to be "destroyed" as you say, why are you still here?

Oh yeah,
Scoreboard beeotch.

To help destroy it of course. There's no other reason to stay except whatever sabotage can be done by a very ordinary citizen.

The only part that this election plays is questioning how the election was won. The President covered up the act of war in Benghazi in order to win the election. He even blatantly lied to hide the fact during his second debate that was confirmed by the tape 48 hours before the election. If anything this election is based upon a lie. A lie so great that it will destroy America.
The truth will survive and will be known, no matter how Obama, the MSM and those that follow this charlatan lie, cheat steal and kill for him.

Feel free to leave.
Planes leave every hour.
I'll help you pack.

Oh yeah,
Scoreboard beeotch.

Because unlike you, I've fought and bled for my country, I was born here and although I'm in my 70's will gladly fight and give my life for a FREE America. I have the right to state my opinion, that is unless you and your buddy in the W.H. has completely destroyed the Constitution and the Bill of Rights in one fell swoop while America slept.

You are in your 70s?

Then.....America, love it or leave it

Feel free to leave.
Planes leave every hour.
I'll help you pack.

Oh yeah,
Scoreboard beeotch.

Because unlike you, I've fought and bled for my country, I was born here and although I'm in my 70's will gladly fight and give my life for a FREE America. I have the right to state my opinion, that is unless you and your buddy in the W.H. has completely destroyed the Constitution and the Bill of Rights in one fell swoop while America slept.

Thank you for your service and great sacrifice on behalf of a grateful nation.

Obama defends Rice in face of GOP opposition | US National Headlines | Comcast

President Barack Obama lashed out at senior Republican senators Wednesday over their criticism of U.N. Ambassador Susan Rice in the aftermath of the deadly Sept. 11 attack in Libya, saying they should "go after me" and not her.

Within minutes, Graham's response made clear he wouldn't back down from challenging Rice's nomination.

"Mr. President, don't think for one minute I don't hold you ultimately responsible for Benghazi," the South Carolina Republican said in a statement. "I think you failed as commander in chief before, during and after the attack."Given what I know now, I have no intention of promoting anyone who is up to their eyeballs in the Benghazi debacle," he said.

And very well I hope they do go after you Mr. Obama, it is called Impeaching your ass....:clap2:

It's too bad that conservatives look completely partisan (and like phony patriots, to boot) on this issue. Perhaps it wouldn't be so if it wasn't for the fact that 241 Americans were killed in one bombing of the marine barracks in Beirut because Reagan sent them there when he was president.

Reagan never claimed that the attack on the marines was the result of a spontaneous demonstration caused by an obscure video. When the President sends his minions out to lie to the American people on one issue, how can you trust him to tell you the truth about anything else?

Investigations are used for two purposes. One is to find out who is culpable, and either fire them or prosecute them. The other is to support a coverup.

The President does not need an investigation to find out what happened in Benghazi. He has the power to call all of the actors into his office and ask them directly. This should be obvious even to kool-aid swilling partisans.

It's funny that when you say 'Obama won, get over it...'

you're still trying to get it through John McCain's head.

Right, so questioning how and why it was that 4 of our guys got burned is now, what? An outrage?aside from the fact, yes facts based on the admins own words that are clearly, contradictory, and that's being kind.

What happened to truth to power:eusa_eh:

Questioning it? Fine.
Obsessing over it? Silly.
Graham's statement? Cartoonish.

How much longer until you guys get Dylan Avery to make a web-documentary about it? I hear he's not doing anything these days.

Alec Baldwin | Podcast

holding me accountable for what graham said is kind of disingenuous don't you think?

I posted snippets from his presser on the previous page, feel free to address my comments.

as far as obsession goes, I guess then that any demand for clarity in a very unclear narrative is obsession....is that the new yardstick?

Obama defends Rice in face of GOP opposition | US National Headlines | Comcast

President Barack Obama lashed out at senior Republican senators Wednesday over their criticism of U.N. Ambassador Susan Rice in the aftermath of the deadly Sept. 11 attack in Libya, saying they should "go after me" and not her.

Within minutes, Graham's response made clear he wouldn't back down from challenging Rice's nomination.

"Mr. President, don't think for one minute I don't hold you ultimately responsible for Benghazi," the South Carolina Republican said in a statement. "I think you failed as commander in chief before, during and after the attack."Given what I know now, I have no intention of promoting anyone who is up to their eyeballs in the Benghazi debacle," he said.

And very well I hope they do go after you Mr. Obama, it is called Impeaching your ass....:clap2:

The ONLY reason for NOT helping Benghazi was it would show the FARCE of Obama's victory over Terrorism as Obama ran his victory lap after Osama's death !

Ole Obama was putting on the "Swagga" hopefully someone up there on the Hill will kick his skinny black ass all over it. I know that if he tried that shit at the pool hall somebody would.

It's incredible when the legendary racist democrat party that snickered about criminally offensive cartoons depicting Dr. Condie Rice as a slave mammy can now play the race card regarding legitimate questions about the fitness of a black woman to serve as secretary of state. Did she follow Obama's instructions and lie to the American public about the murder of a US ambassador and three other people including two Veteran Navy Seals during the Benghazi attack? That's what we want to know.

It's incredible when the legendary racist democrat party that snickered about criminally offensive cartoons depicting Dr. Condie Rice as a slave mammy can now play the race card regarding legitimate questions about the fitness of a black woman to serve as secretary of state. Did she follow Obama's instructions and lie to the American public about the murder of a US ambassador and three other people including two Veteran Navy Seals during the Benghazi attack? That's what we want to know.

Link

Forum List

Back