Fair and balanced, but no mention of cuts.

RetiredGySgt

Diamond Member
May 6, 2007
North Carolina
Obama warns McCain: Go after U.N. Ambassador Rice?

Here in Obama's own words is him saying he wants a fair and balanced approach, while refusing to mention any cuts in spending.
I just want to emphasize: I am open to new ideas," Obama underlined. "If the Republican counterparts or some Democrats have a great idea for us to raise revenue, maintain progressivity, make sure the middle class isn't getting hit, reduces our deficit, encourages growth, I'm not going to just slam the door in their face. I want to hear ideas from everybody."

So much for compromise and fairness, not to mention no balance at all. His way or no way.

Hopefully when this is pressed home on the House they fight back with interviews and guest spots emphasizing the President and Reid have no intention of viewing any cuts favorably. They need to get the word out and not let the President pretend otherwise.

Obama warns McCain: Go after U.N. Ambassador Rice?

Here in Obama's own words is him saying he wants a fair and balanced approach, while refusing to mention any cuts in spending.
I just want to emphasize: I am open to new ideas," Obama underlined. "If the Republican counterparts or some Democrats have a great idea for us to raise revenue, maintain progressivity, make sure the middle class isn't getting hit, reduces our deficit, encourages growth, I'm not going to just slam the door in their face. I want to hear ideas from everybody."

So much for compromise and fairness, not to mention no balance at all. His way or no way.

Hopefully when this is pressed home on the House they fight back with interviews and guest spots emphasizing the President and Reid have no intention of viewing any cuts favorably. They need to get the word out and not let the President pretend otherwise.

yeah right bud. You know the Dems, and especially Obama always win the PR spin game. They can be selling bold Faced lies, and they still win.

The GOP has lost the battle for America man. No chance of getting it back now.

All that is left to do now, is try and keep your head down and stay alive when the shit hits the fan.

Forum List

Back