Obama-"go after me" and not her

Nova78

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2011
Colorado
Obama defends Rice in face of GOP opposition | US National Headlines | Comcast

President Barack Obama lashed out at senior Republican senators Wednesday over their criticism of U.N. Ambassador Susan Rice in the aftermath of the deadly Sept. 11 attack in Libya, saying they should "go after me" and not her.

Within minutes, Graham's response made clear he wouldn't back down from challenging Rice's nomination.

"Mr. President, don't think for one minute I don't hold you ultimately responsible for Benghazi," the South Carolina Republican said in a statement. "I think you failed as commander in chief before, during and after the attack."Given what I know now, I have no intention of promoting anyone who is up to their eyeballs in the Benghazi debacle," he said.

And very well I hope they do go after you Mr. Obama, it is called Impeaching your ass....:clap2:

The Republicans continue to work from the same playbook that guaranteed their asskicking in the election.

We've got fiscal problems and they're worried about this? Just like in the late '90s when we had problems with bin Laden and Al Qaeda and they were worried about a blow job. What's going to happen, if they distract us from the real problems again? Will the country ever be able to trust them again?

The Republicans continue to work from the same playbook that guaranteed their asskicking in the election.

Good.

it is what it is--but if 'life is a stage'--we are not yet ready for a curtain call?

please pardon me--i am not thinking that well today---too much processing.

good quote---i agree wholeheartedly---'"...to pay up, to own up, and to shut up, if beaten, are the virtues of a sporting man....” (Oliver Wendell Holmes)

what can be done ---that is all I want to know.

trying to vote 'the lesser of two evils' just doesn't cut it with me.

that is all i have to say. what am I? can't really say---a more moderate Libertarian maybe--as little as I really know of libertarians.

i could be happy with some combination of our greatest leaders. don't choose to name names--we have had some effective leaders for over 200 years.

Last edited:
Ya...they said she spoke on what she was told. Her interviews were a week or more AFTER the attacks. By that time everyone knew it had nothing to do with a video. Am i to believe that she was never told by ANYONE the truth? She knew the truth...she just chose to carry on the lie! She's as much at fault as Obama is.

We've got fiscal problems and they're worried about this? Just like in the late '90s when we had problems with bin Laden and Al Qaeda and they were worried about a blow job. What's going to happen, if they distract us from the real problems again? Will the country ever be able to trust them again?

Big time. The right wing trash are trying to deflect and hide away as much as they can from getting their heads out of their asses so we can get the fiscal mess in order.

You can handle it deoncraps are tough ass kicking customers. :D

Ya...they said she spoke on what she was told. Her interviews were a week or more AFTER the attacks. By that time everyone knew it had nothing to do with a video. Am i to believe that she was never told by ANYONE the truth? She knew the truth...she just chose to carry on the lie! She's as much at fault as Obama is.

No! it was more like two weeks. see video at the bottom of this link.

Ambassador Susan Rice: Libya Attack Not Premeditated - ABC News

Let the president be duly warned.

Rep. Walter B. Jones Jr., R-N.C., has introduced a resolution declaring that should the president use offensive military force without authorization of an act of Congress, “it is the sense of Congress” that such an act would be “an impeachable high crime and misdemeanor.”

Is He Lying To You?
1) Search His E-Mail Address 2) See Hidden Pics & Social Profiles Now!
Spokeo.com/Uncover-LiarsMan Cheats Credit Score
1 simple trick & my credit score jumped 217 pts. Banks hate this!
www.thecreditsolutionprogram.comSpecifically, Article I, Section 8, of the Constitution reserves for Congress alone the power to declare war, a restriction that has been sorely tested in recent years, including Obama’s authorization of military force in Libya.

In an exclusive WND column, former U.S. Rep. Tom Tancredo claims that Jones introduced his House Concurrent Resolution 107 in response to startling recent comments from Secretary of Defense Leon Panetta.

“This week it was Secretary of Defense Panetta’s declaration before the Senate Armed Services Committee that he and President Obama look not to the Congress for authorization to bomb Syria but to NATO and the United Nations,” Tancredo writes. “This led to Rep. Walter Jones, R-N.C., introducing an official resolution calling for impeachment should Obama take offensive action based on Panetta’s policy statement, because it would violate the Constitution.”

Obama impeachment bill now in Congress

Poor Obama.. just the first of many I'm certain..

You can handle it deoncraps are tough ass kicking customers. :D

Doesn't solve the "lack of trust" issue between Republicans and the people.

President Barack Obama lashed out at senior Republican senators Wednesday over their criticism of U.N. Ambassador Susan Rice in the aftermath of the deadly Sept. 11 attack in Libya, saying they should "go after me" and not her.

Within minutes, Graham's response made clear he wouldn't back down from challenging Rice's nomination.

"Mr. President, don't think for one minute I don't hold you ultimately responsible for Benghazi," the South Carolina Republican said in a statement. "I think you failed as commander in chief before, during and after the attack."Given what I know now, I have no intention of promoting anyone who is up to their eyeballs in the Benghazi debacle," he said.

And very well I hope they do go after you Mr. Obama, it is called Impeaching your ass....:clap2:

Well...let's see what that hack Graham has. Of course GOP hacks failed on "Fast and Furious" They can have their little circle jerk while the rest of America laughs at them.

Let the president be duly warned.

Rep. Walter B. Jones Jr., R-N.C., has introduced a resolution declaring that should the president use offensive military force without authorization of an act of Congress, “it is the sense of Congress” that such an act would be “an impeachable high crime and misdemeanor.”

Is He Lying To You?
1) Search His E-Mail Address 2) See Hidden Pics & Social Profiles Now!
Spokeo.com/Uncover-LiarsMan Cheats Credit Score
1 simple trick & my credit score jumped 217 pts. Banks hate this!
www.thecreditsolutionprogram.comSpecifically, Article I, Section 8, of the Constitution reserves for Congress alone the power to declare war, a restriction that has been sorely tested in recent years, including Obama’s authorization of military force in Libya.

In an exclusive WND column, former U.S. Rep. Tom Tancredo claims that Jones introduced his House Concurrent Resolution 107 in response to startling recent comments from Secretary of Defense Leon Panetta.

“This week it was Secretary of Defense Panetta’s declaration before the Senate Armed Services Committee that he and President Obama look not to the Congress for authorization to bomb Syria but to NATO and the United Nations,” Tancredo writes. “This led to Rep. Walter Jones, R-N.C., introducing an official resolution calling for impeachment should Obama take offensive action based on Panetta’s policy statement, because it would violate the Constitution.”

Obama impeachment bill now in Congress

Poor Obama.. just the first of many I'm certain..

Good. Impeach the president, the Senate will acquit him, and Barack Obama's approval and favorability will soar to Clinton levels,

and BOTH of them will be out in 2016 getting the next Democrat elected president.

Good.

They certainly don't seem smart enough to learn from their mistakes, do they?

Graham is up for election in 2 years...he's grandstanding so he's not challenged by the TEA party.

Man...ONLY if the GOP had won the Senate instead of actually losing seats. It's they're own fault they couldn't sack up to get it done.:razz: :razz: They could block the Rice appointment. But now, they're helpless outside of a filibuster which plays right into the Democrat's narrative of the GOP being the party of no.

Good time to be a democrat.

Big time. The right wing trash are trying to deflect and hide away as much as they can from getting their heads out of their asses so we can get the fiscal mess in order.

Get your head out of your vagina and stop using Obama's fiscal mess to deflect from this cover up.....:thup:

It's too bad that conservatives look completely partisan (and like phony patriots, to boot) on this issue. Perhaps it wouldn't be so if it wasn't for the fact that 241 Americans were killed in one bombing of the marine barracks in Beirut because Reagan sent them there when he was president.

Forum List

Back