Obama gives a shout out to non believers .....

Its YOUR religion not mine.

In which case, I don't need a non-believer to sit in judgment upon me. I know the rules. I also know the context. And I'm being judged as a "hater" because I think people will go to hell if they don't accept Christ. So give a think to who's pointing out the beam in who's eye. All I'm saying is that it's stupid for atheists to whine when they aren't included in lists of religions, given they are NON-RELIGIOUS.

So far in this thread I've been challenged regarding my religion, called a hater and been deemed judgmental.

You tell me who's the hater and who's passing judgment, asshole.

BTW, Anguille..this is where I get my opinion that atheists are assholes. They pass judgment, they ridicule and insult, they insult my religion....then they say I am the judgmental one.

Hypocritical.

Did I already say that? It's just true on so many levels.

Ya know, as I was watching his speech and he said that, I didn't think twice about it. It's just the way it is in America. No, he couldn't name every religion we have here in the U.S.A., or it would be time for his reelection by the time he was done. He's just acknowledging in that no matter how we have faith, or don't we are all Americans, working for the common goal of making our country better.

At least that's what I took from that speech.

• Thanks
Reactions: del
Ya know, as I was watching his speech and he said that, I didn't think twice about it. It's just the way it is in America. No, he couldn't name every religion we have here in the U.S.A., or it would be time for his reelection by the time he was done. He's just acknowledging in that no matter how we have faith, or don't we are all Americans, working for the common goal of making our country better.

But but Atheists aren't people. They're from Mars! :rofl:

How do you know I follow it poorly? You're being judgmental. How naughty of you. Also, you're proving my point for me. THank you for that.

And I didn't attack anyone for wanting to be considered a part of America, which makes you a liar. I said I'm sick of atheists whining when they don't get listed among the religions of the world. Big difference.

How do you know I follow it poorly?because of the hate you have displayed in this thread adn others You're being judgmental. How naughty of you.Its your religion NOT mine, practice what you say you believe and dont expect me to follow YOUR religions tennets Also, you're proving my point for me. THank you for that.You have proven NO point

And I didn't attack anyone for wanting to be considered a part of America, which makes you a liar. I said I'm sick of atheists whining when they don't get listed among the religions of the world. Big difference.
You have been spewing hate this entire thread

I think it was implied he meant people of every and all religions as well as those without, like you say it, would have taken his entire 4 year term to name them all.

I think it's cool that you didn't think twice about him including non believers. It shows that for many, other people's lack of faith is really a non issue.

I'm curious...if atheists don't believe in God, why do they find it necessary to be included among those with faith? How is that relevant to them?

Answer: It's not. They're just assholes who don't like it when anyone refers to his or her own faith.

The very first post you made in this thread.

You are a horrible christain.

You obviously don't know what hate is, then. Hate is when you tell somebody they are a poor example of their own religion..which you don't adhere to, incidentally. Hate is when you question a person about their religion, and tell them they hate others because they believe what they believe in.

Hate is not calling atheists assholes. I may be right or wrong, but that's not hate. Hate would be saying I want atheists wiped off the planet. Hate would be saying I hope they go to hell, which I have adamantly said is not the case.

The only hate being shown here is the hate you have for me, and possibly all Christians, as evidenced in your insistence that by being a believer, I'm also a hater, and by insisting I don't have the right to point out the hypocrisy of atheism when they whimper and whine about not being included among lists of religions. (And saying that it's hypocritical of atheists to want to be included among lists of religions is also not hatred).

Grow up, Christian hating loser.

You obviously don't know what hate is, then. Hate is when you tell somebody they are a poor example of their own religion..which you don't adhere to, incidentally. Hate is when you question a person about their religion, and tell them they hate others because they believe what they believe in.

Hate is not calling atheists assholes. I may be right or wrong, but that's not hate. Hate would be saying I want atheists wiped off the planet. Hate would be saying I hope they go to hell, which I have adamantly said is not the case.

The only hate being shown here is the hate you have for me, and possibly all Christians, as evidenced in your insistence that by being a believer, I'm also a hater, and by insisting I don't have the right to point out the hypocrisy of atheism when they whimper and whine about not being included among lists of religions. (And saying that it's hypocritical of atheists to want to be included among lists of religions is also not hatred).

Allie lays some tough love on atheists. :lol:

where precisely does hate kick in on the allie {asshole<---->i want them wiped off the face of the earth scale}? is it a digital thing or are there subtleties that will take years to learn?

I think it was implied he meant people of every and all religions as well as those without, like you say it, would have taken his entire 4 year term to name them all.

I think it's cool that you didn't think twice about him including non believers. It shows that for many, other people's lack of faith is really a non issue.

I demand to be named BY MY EXACT NAME in the next speech. It's rude to treat people like we grow in bunches :lol:

( actually if they just say "dillo" I'll be ok with it. ) :lol:

I demand to be named BY MY EXACT NAME in the next speech. It's rude to treat people like we grow in bunches :lol:

Okay, but you have to agree to stop shouting "DILLO!" from all the rooftops.

where precisely does hate kick in on the allie {asshole<---->i want them wiped off the face of the earth scale}? is it a digital thing or are there subtleties that will take years to learn?

You tell me. I don't automatically revert to the "you're a bad example of your religion"/"you hate everybody" mantra when I can't make a point otherwise. I just know that criticism and yes, even insults, do NOT equal hatred. Nor does a belief in Christ and hell for non-believers indicate that the believer wants people to end up in hell, or believe they have the power to send them there.

I believe I answered that question when I stated that I believed in God and the son of God, Jesus, and that I believed non-believers will go to Hell.

Did you miss that?

A major tenet in the modern Christian evangelical/fundamentalist sect is the infallibility of the Bible, and current editions of the Bible are corrupted and poorly preserved...thus casting doubt on the remainder of your claims.

Did you miss that?

I would, but unfortunately some atheist asshole would accuse me of hate speech and/or excluding them if I did.

Forum List

Back