Obama Gets Booed

Boos?! Huh! This proves once and for all, psychologists are correct when they state that you hear what you want to hear. It is either that or the corporate wingnut telepathic transmitter sends boos to the empty brains of the corporate tools at any mention of Obama. Probably latter.

pretty sure that was all the players booing since they are targeted for 5.4 % surtax.

:lol:

It was still remarkable to hear that number of boos on a newly elected president. What takes other politicians years to develop in regard to angry voters, Obama has accomplished in mere months...

Boos?! Huh! This proves once and for all, psychologists are correct when they state that you hear what you want to hear. It is either that or the corporate wingnut telepathic transmitter sends boos to the empty brains of the corporate tools at any mention of Obama. Probably latter.
which is why YOU dont hear the boos

:lol:

I went and watched Rudy Guilianni give a speech at MSU and he said what he admired about Reagan and Bush is that they didn't care about polls or popularity.

If you base all your decisions off polls, then you really aren't a leader, are you? You are just doing what you are told.

So should Obama care that he was booed? Was Rudy wrong?

I went and watched Rudy Guilianni give a speech at MSU and he said what he admired about Reagan and Bush is that they didn't care about polls or popularity.

If you base all your decisions off polls, then you really aren't a leader, are you? You are just doing what you are told.

Reagan got the public to support doing what was right
he didn't just do it
you are completely delusional and i would like to know who taught you history because you should sue them for incompetence

he didn't just do it
you are completely delusional and i would like to know who taught you history because you should sue them for incompetence

Hey, it was Rudy's take on things, not mine.

But, Reagan didn't get public support on how to go about "doing what was right". He decided what was right. Same as Obama is doing. Reagan wasn't elected to defeat the USSR, was he? Was that what we elected him to do? And he doubled the debt. So you tell me why he's so great since he didn't shrink government or spend less.

See Dive, you aren't even listening. You are a joke. You didn't even get my point and now you have me arguing something besides the point.

Did Reagan take a poll and the poll said most Americans want to tear down the berlin wall?

No. Long before he was president he wanted to shrink government and he viewed communism as evil.

Now these are Rudy's words. You want to argue, argue with him, not me. You'll argue with me if I told you that you give good head. You won't just accept the complement and finish your job because you are a political hack.

So let me ask again in a way you can't argue or change the subject. Just answer the fucking true or False & Yes or No questions bitch.

Reagan and Bush didn't base their decisions on polls. T or F

If you base your decisions off polls, does that make you a leader? Y or N

Should Obama care that he was booed? Y or N

he didn't just do it

I love this by the way. You'll admire Bush or Reagan for not caring that 90% of us disapprove of his actions but you won't be impressed if Obama ignores your cries.

What a fucking hypocrite. LOVE IT!!! Shoe, meet other foot.

he didn't just do it

I love this by the way. You'll admire Bush or Reagan for not caring that 90% of us disapprove of his actions but you won't be impressed if Obama ignores your cries.

you're a fucking moron

It's St. Louis, I grew up there, its a very Right wing and seriously racist city, I'm not shocked

he didn't just do it

you're a fucking moron

Reagan was a racist douschebag who only cared about helping the rich and he is clearly the most OVERRATED Prez ever though as far as nominees on the ticket he comes a distant second in overrated to that idiot Palin

Obama got booed - and he throws like a kid in the Special Olympics...

(joke borrowed from Obama's Tonight Show appearance)

It's St. Louis, I grew up there, its a very Right wing and seriously racist city, I'm not shocked
yet they always vote for democrats
:eusa_whistle:

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Thank you for proving again how much you just spout shit off. Missouri has voted Rep 7 out of the last 10 elections you fucking moron and they have voted in that idiot Kit Bond for 7 terms. Also they voted for another idiot John Ashcroft, the rural parts of Missouri along with many parts of the city are extremely racist, but since your an idiot who doesn't understand the difference between the city(450,000) people and the metropolitan area (approx 3 million and extremely prejudice) I have to explain this to you. Go hang out in Slater, or Jeff City, or Cape Girardeau where that fat jackass Rush Limpaugh is from and you'll see what I mean

yet they always vote for democrats
:eusa_whistle:

No kidding - their two-term mayor is a Democrat! Man, what a right-wing city!

Ah, the delusions of the Obamabots....

Thats the CITY you fucking MORON, the metropolitan area makes up 80% of the entire population, don't you Fascists understand how most cities are made up:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Forum List

Back