Obama Gets Booed

I've never heard of Americans booing a prez at a baseball game before.

And I'll bet Obama heard those boos.

I remember Bush getting roundly booed at a baseball game...

Thats getting ROUNDLY booed?

You're a joke.
Nobody except those who already want to believe the bombastic stupid dribble nonsense that comes out of that thing you call a brain in your skull takes anything you say serious.

By the way, uhhhh, did President Bush win the "UNWINNABLE" WAR??? HAAAAAAAAhahahahahha,,,,,We conservatives have been having a field day with that one whenever we run into any President Bush hating liberals, they are simply speechless

Stan Musial was the man's name

...not one player on either team came out of the dugout to stand up, try to shake his hand as he was driven by. There was no acknowledgment on the part of the baseball people there of Stan Musial. And then when it came time for the first pitch, Obama overshadows everything, including Musial, and they make the point in the piece that Musial was just left there on the golf cart in all the pregame like a dud. It was a whole dud, and they were expecting so much attention to be focused on Musial -- which, they're right, it should have been. He is one of baseball's all-time greats and certainly one of the Cardinals all-time greats.

Obama Throws Like a Girl, Day 2

Two good posts in a row. Obama will always get the good press, all his lapdog racist lieing bogus liberal democrats in the press.

A litle correction, Stan THE MAN Musial,,was the BEST Cardinal ever, and Im not a Cardinal fan, and ONE OF THE GREATEST OF all time in all of baseball is correct.

Obama was booed.

Obama looked pudgy.

Obama throws like he's in the Special Olympics.

Obama is special...

If you're trying to get that to stick to him like us nasty lefties made it stick to Bush (he gave us plenty of help, btw), I predict it ain't gonna work.

:lol:

You're right, the MEDIA is a bunch of nasty lefties who are a bunch of elitist lieing snobbish whores that distort the truth to their own goals instead of providing the American public with factual information because they think they know whats best for us better than we do.

The baseball message boards are ripping on Obama!

Utter humiliation!!

I agree with the columnist - baseball has not been our national pastime for a couple decades.

Football rules.

Word is Obama is slated to be the main event in next year's Super Bowl halftime show.

Him and Janet Jackson, and a well timed wardrobe malfunction.

She's gonna rip his tie off....

wardrobe_malfunction_narrowweb__300x378,0.jpg

Sorry man, you couldnt be more wrong. Baseball is still the national pastime. You might find more passion in some sections for football, and because the super bowl is only one game, and half the people watching dont know what third and ten means but are there for the party doesnt make it the national past time.

If you drive around any city at night, you see tons of softball games going on, millions of people play the game week in and week out.

You get more attendance at a four game weekend series between the yanks and the bosox than some football teams get all season.

Not to mention baseball has always lead the way for the pro sports improvements. Jackie Robinson,,,can anyone here name the first black pro football player?

Baseball lead the way to free agency, players unions, and are still smart enough to not allow a salary cap.

Baseball is also smart enough to maintain its integrity by hiring FULL TIME officials, "umpires", Basketball is corrupt through and through, and football simply has a lot of REALLY bad refs which hurts the game badly for real sports fans.

But still, overall, baseball is much more popular amongst the general public in every way except to have a party once a year to watch the best commercials of the year.

That actually was a decent pitch by Mr. Bush, looks like he even had a little junk on it.:clap2:

I don't see the big deal about obama not even getting it to the plate. I mean did anyone expect someone with that limp of a wrist to be able to throw a baseball?
I really like the video the msm is showing though. You don't even see where the ball went, just the prez pumping his fist like he fired in a strike.:lol:

That actually was a decent pitch by Mr. Bush, looks like he even had a little junk on it.:clap2:

I don't see the big deal about obama not even getting it to the plate. I mean did anyone expect someone with that limp of a wrist to be able to throw a baseball?
I really like the video the msm is showing though. You don't even see where the ball went, just the prez pumping his fist like he fired in a strike.:lol:

Yup - they are protecting the image at all cost!

Yup - they are protecting the image at all cost!
its all hes got
LOL

From Rush:

The president throws like a girl! He golfs like a girl, admittedly. He throws like a girl. George W. Bush is a man. George W. Bush fired a strike first pitch Yankees Stadium after 9/11. They made fun of Bush. Gerald Ford was an All-American college football player; they called him Mr. Potato Head. Obama is a big athletic klutz, and the Drive-Bys are trying to portray him as the Second Coming of Michael Jordan.

BREWER: I don't even care that he throws like a girl. The mom jeans do bother me a little. Come on.

Obama Throws Like a Girl, Day 2

:muahaha::rofl:

Forum List

Back