Obama Gets Booed

Sinatra

Feb 5, 2009
Listen to the boos raining down on the Prez!

And check out the guy driving the cart - I don't think he is an Obama supporter!

:lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AI6aPwCESUY]YouTube - Obama Booed at All-Star Game In St. Louis[/ame]

What?

Sounded like mostly cheers to me.

You want boos? I saw the Alltell guy "Chad" appear at an NCAA basketball game. Now THAT was a chorus of boos. I thought he was going to get shit thrown at him.

Listen to the boos raining down on the Prez!
And check out the guy driving the cart - I don't think he is an Obama supporter!
I am by no means an Obama fan but the cheers/boos ratio sounded 50/50 to me. And the golf cart driver is probably just some douche bag who looks like that all the time.
The Prez can't throw a Baseball? Who cares? That's not why he was hired. He could throw a 95 mph fastball over the plate and that still wouldn't change the fact that he's a lousy President.

I've never heard of Americans booing a prez at a baseball game before.

And I'll bet Obama heard those boos.

ST. LOUIS -- They booed Barack Obama and cheered the two Bushes, which is everything you need to know about this city. They also trotted out every conceivable element of baseball-meets-Americana imagery, from syrupy music to Cardinals nostalgia to the very nice touch of All-Star players sharing hugs with heroes of community service. This was an obvious appeal to the country's collective heart, gathering the living ex-presidents to issue video reminders of the sport's importance.

Barack, Boos and Bud: Baseball in Limbo -- FanHouse

The baseball message boards are ripping on Obama!

Utter humiliation!!

I agree with the columnist - baseball has not been our national pastime for a couple decades.

Football rules.

Word is Obama is slated to be the main event in next year's Super Bowl halftime show.

Him and Janet Jackson, and a well timed wardrobe malfunction.

She's gonna rip his tie off....

wardrobe_malfunction_narrowweb__300x378,0.jpg

Last edited:

I remember Bush getting roundly booed at a baseball game...

I recall that as well - the level of boos vs cheers were about the same. Of course the reports were he was "roundly booed". Well if so, then so too was Obama.

Big difference is that Obama is six months into office and getting roundly booed.

Yikes!

I recall that as well - the level of boos vs cheers were about the same. Of course the reports were he was "roundly booed". Well if so, then so too was Obama.

Big difference is that Obama is six months into office and getting roundly booed.

Yikes!

Aside from the 2001 World Series, I cant imagine ANY President NOT getting some boos in that situation.

Yikes!

no..they weren't.

i seem to recall sarah palin getting boo'd at a hockey game, too....about a month into the campaign.

:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back