Obama Gets Booed

What's that, DUMBO?

The state-run media is responsible for that, if Obama got 1/100th of the garbage from the media that President Bush got, Obama would have run home crying.

state run, nutbar?

yeah, cause rupert murdoch and "the state" are one and the same...

please step away from the keyboard before your head explodes. :cuckoo:

I said "state-run" media, not fair and balanced Fox News

kiss-1.gif

The state-run media is responsible for that, if Obama got 1/100th of the garbage from the media that President Bush got, Obama would have run home crying.

state run, nutbar?

kiss-1.gif

The media may be biased, but this ISN'T the Soviet Union. Oh, and Fox is NOT fair and balanced.

state run, nutbar?

That's right, the mindless drones have been programmed to say "state-run media" and they are POWERLESS to do otherwise.

:udaman::udaman::udaman::udaman::udaman::udaman:

June 1, 2009
RUSH: So forget Drive-By Media.* Forget mainstream media.* It is now-state controlled media by their choice.* The media is choosing to be controlled by the state, regardless how it happened it's state-run media.*

Last edited:
What's that, DUMBO?

State run media? It's a ball game.

??????

Oooooookay, let me spell it out for ya.

The booing on the video aimed at President Bush was a result of ill-informed libs listening to the S T A T E R U N M E D I A, you know, the wanna-be journalists seen holding their Obama pom poms.

Not to be confused with FOX News, you know, cable news that everyone is tuning in to, while the S T A T E R U N M E D I A (not to be confused with FOX) is tanking.

??????

The booing on the video aimed at President Bush was a result of ill-informed libs listening to the S T A T E R U N M E D I A, you know, the wanna-be journalists seen holding their Obama pom poms.

Not to be confused with FOX News, you know, cable news that everyone is tuning in to, while the S T A T E R U N M E D I A (not to be confused with FOX) is tanking.

we understand the connection. but being biased does not mean "state run".

state run, nutbar?

That's right, the mindless drones have been programmed to say "state-run media" and they are POWERLESS to do otherwise.

June 1, 2009
RUSH: So forget Drive-By Media.* Forget mainstream media.* It is now-state controlled media by their choice.* The media is choosing to be controlled by the state, regardless how it happened it's state-run media.*

:) Thanks for the backup :cool:

??????

Who was that journalist that was caught getting his talking points from Obama's campaign manager again?

Oh that's right, the state run media doesn't cover it.

Even Madeline "I gotta tell people how to think" Albright was upseet about feeding the journalists.

(I NEVER thought we would agree about anything, but we agree about that)

??????

Are you saying that up until the inaguration FOX was the state run media?>

Who was that journalist that was caught getting his talking points from Obama's campaign manager again?

Even Madeline "I gotta tell people how to think" Albright was upseet about feeding the journalists.

So you see NO difference between the our media and Soviet Russia's?

She'd have to know something about Soviet Russia and the "media" there to see a difference.

Ya know, I'm not that familiar with Russia's journalists, but it sounds like they're at least honest about it

She'd have to know something about Soviet Russia and the "media" there to see a difference.

Perfect timing ;)

June 1, 2009

:) Thanks for the backup :cool:

Your welcome. I'm always happy to expose the source of the programming of the mindless drones. :lol:

New Topics

Forum List

Back