Obama GDP suckiest ever!!!

My 2011 half ton Chevy pickup automatically switches to V4 when the load is light. On V8 mode it runs about 18 to 20 mpg, which is not so great.
We just brought the cockers home from being groomed and they love daddy's big truck. When wifey has them in the yard or is walking them they know that white truck is mine, and it is just an ordinary looking thing.

What kind of mileage are you getting in V4?

Hey man....not enough. Only like 20mpg........used to get 18 in the Mustang. Boost has me on the laugh peddle too much I guess!!!
Since Im an annoying fcuk, had to get a loud as hell BOV of course........every time I pass a Prius or one of those other faggy little 2 door specks, I pull right next to the door of the limpwrister and gas it. Damn thing can wake up a whole neighborhood when it purges.........:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::badgrin:

Would any lib like to coment on the first quarter gross domestic product under obama?

I can comment on the economy bush left us and what we have now. Much improvement since then. Where were you when bush was prez and the economy was collapsing like the trade towers? ... Hmmm. trade towers, 9-11, economy collapsing. Something about repub presidents being in charge gives me worries.

Would any lib like to coment on the first quarter gross domestic product under obama?

I can comment on the economy bush left us and what we have now. Much improvement since then. Where were you when bush was prez and the economy was collapsing like the trade towers? ... Hmmm. trade towers, 9-11, economy collapsing. Something about repub presidents being in charge gives me worries.

Nobody cares about George Bush s0n.........its 2015.:spinner::up::up:

ey man....not enough. Only like 20mpg........used to get 18 in the Mustang. Boost has me on the laugh peddle too much I guess!!!
Since Im an annoying fcuk, had to get a loud as hell BOV of course........every time I pass a Prius or one of those other faggy little 2 door specks, I pull right next to the door of the limpwrister and gas it. Damn thing can wake up a whole neighborhood when it purges.........:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::badgrin:

I think everyone knows what skook is compensating for.

And no, skook, nobody is laughing at you. Really they aren't. They're not holding thumb and forefinger two inches apart as you drive past. They all think you're a manly man for driving a loud vehicle. Really they do.

Next time a simple no would suffice .

My 2011 half ton Chevy pickup automatically switches to V4 when the load is light. On V8 mode it runs about 18 to 20 mpg, which is not so great.
We just brought the cockers home from being groomed and they love daddy's big truck. When wifey has them in the yard or is walking them they know that white truck is mine, and it is just an ordinary looking thing.

What kind of mileage are you getting in V4?

Hey man....not enough. Only like 20mpg........used to get 18 in the Mustang. Boost has me on the laugh peddle too much I guess!!!

Loud exhaust pipes and big bore guns are what's necessary to keep those wrists (and other body parts) from being limp. How does the mustang acceleration do against the faggy tesla?

As bad as Booooosh was he still had stronger first quarter GDP numbers than Obama, but than again so did every other president.

Not losing 745,000 jobs a month like we did during Gomer`s last 5 months is a good thing. Ya think? Ever? Should the DOW lose 10,000 points Monday it will still be higher than when the "failed" presidency of Obama began.

Deflection noted.
How does that qualify as a deflection?

It's not and he/she/it knows it. He/she/it just can't counter you.

Right. Would you like to coment Obama's most anemic of all time first quarter GDP numbers? Didn't think so. Bye bye.

As bad as Booooosh was he still had stronger first quarter GDP numbers than Obama, but than again so did every other president.
Why do you expect sense from liberals if they had any brains they wouldn't be liberals.

Then why don't you righties have a viable candidate to run against Hillary?

Oh, that's right. You're banking on the Koch brothers' $890,000,000 cash infusion into the race. Sorry, forgot.

Koch Brothers’ Budget of $889 Million for 2016 Is on Par With Both Parties’ Spending
"The spending goal, revealed Monday at the Kochs’ annual winter donor retreat near Palm Springs, Calif., would allow their political organization to operate at the same financial scale as the Democratic and Republican Parties...."

So you righties are all waiting for the other Big Brother(s) to bail you out. Funny.

Not losing 745,000 jobs a month like we did during Gomer`s last 5 months is a good thing. Ya think? Ever? Should the DOW lose 10,000 points Monday it will still be higher than when the "failed" presidency of Obama began.

Deflection noted.

Did he talk about the first quarter GDP under Obama?
Slightly negative GDP under horrible weather conditions qualifies as "the worst ever"?

Hyperbole?

Ok so now you're denying that he has on average the lowest fist quarter GDP growth out of any US president. We moved on from deflection to straight denial.
What does the lowest average first quarter growth mean to Americans outside of gross cherry picking stats?

Deflection noted.

Slightly negative GDP under horrible weather conditions qualifies as "the worst ever"?

Hyperbole?

Ok so now you're denying that he has on average the lowest fist quarter GDP growth out of any US president. We moved on from deflection to straight denial.
What does the lowest average first quarter growth mean to Americans outside of gross cherry picking stats?

So you're saying it doesn't mean anything that under Obama we have had the most anemic fist quarter average GDP ever?

Hyperbole?

So you're saying it doesn't mean anything that under Obama we have had the most anemic fist quarter average GDP ever?
I'm merely asking for the economic significance of such cherry picked data

Deflection noted.

Right. Would you like to coment Obama's most anemic of all time first quarter GDP numbers? Didn't think so. Bye bye.

You just want to sweep the last six years under the rug and cherry pick. Why don't you dial up Bush's 1st Quarter 2009?

When you look at the third Wednesday of every month ending in a Y, George Bush had the lowest employment figures of any President who was not born in February

Worst President ever

Hyperbole?

Seems about right unless you can explain why it would be significant

Deflection noted.

You just want to sweep the last six years under the rug and cherry pick. Why don't you dial up Bush's 1st Quarter 2009?

Umm you're an idiot, but we all knew that. We're not talking about one specific quarter, Bush had much better overall GDP numbers than Obama, and Obama has on average the worst first quarter GDP figures out of any president. If you're going to call first quarter GDP cherry-picking, than that's a pretty big piece of data youre calling cherry-picked data.

Forum List

Back