Thankfully they are getting rid of her

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
She was saying this to 13 year old's who she "teaches"

A Georgia teacher told her middle school students that if their parents support President Obama they aren’t real Christians. Then she wanted the kids to prove their Christianity to her.

Taliban , ISIS mentality ? Difference?

93_56_1.gif

Georgia Teacher Tells Students Their Parents Aren’t Christians If They Support President Obama

This OP surprised me. Usually it is a pro Obama teacher who is the total jerk. This person should be eliminated right away from the profession. Christianity is not a discussion for judging students or their parents. Too bad there is such a thing as teacher's unions who will protect this teacher and allow her to continue her stupid rants.

I read the article and did not find she was dismissed or her husband fired for interfering in the conference.

She should have been teaching the kids about homosexuality, she would have been promoted

• Banned
We had the same problem, My grandsons kindergarten teacher kept on asking him day after day what church he went to and why after he told them he wasn't christian she asked him why he didn't go to church. He told my daughter this and me and my daughter paid a visit to the school, one week later the teacher was gone. Two years later another one of my grandchildren started kindergarten in the public schools , here we went again, this time we witnessed it from outside the classroom door they were having a little party and the teacher told them to bow their heads and then she went into a christian prayer , the following week she was gone

Teacher who told students Obama wasn’t a Christian is out. About time.

Teacher who told students Obama wasn t a Christian is out. About time. Get Schooled

The teacher should have been fired but was not. She has been removed from that classroom and expected to retire aqt the end of the year. So, in all probability, the teacher was told to retire or there would be a lengthy and expensive court date looking her way. And that board member, the school had all rights to continue to give him bad press, possibly affecting his subsequent election of school board member.

In all likelihood, Nancy Perry us in another classroom or getting paid for sitting at home. All wrong ways to handle her egregious action.

To me, them kids don't have to prove anything like that to her because their relationship with the Lord should any of them have one with him is none of her business.

God bless you and them kids always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

We had the same problem, My grandsons kindergarten teacher kept on asking him day after day what church he went to and why after he told them he wasn't christian she asked him why he didn't go to church. He told my daughter this and me and my daughter paid a visit to the school, one week later the teacher was gone. Two years later another one of my grandchildren started kindergarten in the public schools , here we went again, this time we witnessed it from outside the classroom door they were having a little party and the teacher told them to bow their heads and then she went into a christian prayer , the following week she was gone

Sounds like a load of crap that you just made up

Forum List

Back