obama fort bliss speech met with silence

The dude had throngs of our nation's finest swarming him just to get a chance to meet him and shake his hand at the end of the speech. There is no other way to describe the scene. The CIC has the respect of the servicemen and women at Ft. Bliss.

No solider was forced to attened today, there are 30,000+ soliders at fort bliss, it is an honor to be selected to attend the speech, as many wanted to go, but couldnt.

No solider was forced to attened today, there are 30,000+ soliders at fort bliss, it is an honor to be selected to attend the speech, as many wanted to go, but couldnt.

Sure...

Idiot...

I'm sure every soldier - who hasn't had a fucking pay raise in 3.5 years - couldn't wait to get in.

Well.............I saw part of the speech, and from what I could tell the troops were pretty happy to be there and a lot of them DID cheer.

But.................what else do you expect from the OP's source? It's one of those right wing hit sites.

The OP must be channeling Groucho Marx, because it seems he's asking one of Groucho's more famous lines "who you gonna believe, me or your lying eyes"?

I was finishing my breakfast at one of my favorite dining establishments. My partner and I meet there a couple of times a week to discuss business. Today, it was pretty busy so they seated us in the bar. Initially, the TV was turned to some kind of sales network, hawking all kinds of shit. By the time we finished eating, there were six people in the bar: two guys and a gal seated at the bar, an older gent opposite them, my partner and I at a table.
The channel changed and here we have obama glad-handing the troops, what a photo op. Then he mounted the podium and started drooling his diarrhea of the mouth. Both the younger guys and the gal dropped money on the bar to cover their tabs. They made it very obvious they had no desire to have this shit inflicted upon them. I asked the bartender if she could change the channel to some sports show and she told me the older guy (the boss) had selected that channel. I paid my tab and we left immediately. I doubt the boss even noticed that he had pretty much cleared the bar.
My partner was embarrassed because I made it clear why I was leaving. I will not let them seat me in the bar again, ever.

Way to advertise the fact that you are an asshole. Congratulations.

Nope, just sick and tired of having to hold my tongue and submit myself to the lies, cheating, and just plain bullshit this administration constantly emits. If the EPA were for real, obama and his administration would have been outlawed years ago because of the bullshit they generate daily. I exercised my right to no longer patronize an establishment. I was fair enough to let the owner know why. Now the choice is his.
I did see the soldiers reaction. I understand completely. Obama is little more than a joke for the soldiers and airmen I know. As usual, his most avid supporters in the military are young blacks. Go figure!

Sure...

Idiot...

I'm sure every soldier - who hasn't had a fucking pay raise in 3.5 years - couldn't wait to get in.

They've been getting pay raises EVERY YEAR that you claim they aren't. The pay raises are averaging around 1.7 percent.

Google is your friend, you should learn to use it.

Moron.

Sure...

Idiot...

As long as you don't fuck up, soldiers get a raise every year.

Sure...

Idiot...

As long as you don't fuck up, soldiers get a raise every year.

Obama proposed a 1.4% pay increase for active duty military in 2011. This is THE LOWEST SINCE 1973!

I was finishing my breakfast at one of my favorite dining establishments. My partner and I meet there a couple of times a week to discuss business. Today, it was pretty busy so they seated us in the bar. Initially, the TV was turned to some kind of sales network, hawking all kinds of shit. By the time we finished eating, there were six people in the bar: two guys and a gal seated at the bar, an older gent opposite them, my partner and I at a table.
The channel changed and here we have obama glad-handing the troops, what a photo op. Then he mounted the podium and started drooling his diarrhea of the mouth. Both the younger guys and the gal dropped money on the bar to cover their tabs. They made it very obvious they had no desire to have this shit inflicted upon them. I asked the bartender if she could change the channel to some sports show and she told me the older guy (the boss) had selected that channel. I paid my tab and we left immediately. I doubt the boss even noticed that he had pretty much cleared the bar.
My partner was embarrassed because I made it clear why I was leaving. I will not let them seat me in the bar again, ever.

Nope, just sick and tired of having to hold my tongue and submit myself to the lies, cheating, and just plain bullshit this administration constantly emits. If the EPA were for real, obama and his administration would have been outlawed years ago because of the bullshit they generate daily. I exercised my right to no longer patronize an establishment. I was fair enough to let the owner know why. Now the choice is his.
I did see the soldiers reaction. I understand completely. Obama is little more than a joke for the soldiers and airmen I know. As usual, his most avid supporters in the military are young blacks. Go figure!

What type of "gallant" warrior are you? Taliban or just an ass pirate?

President Obama Remarks on Military Veterans - C-SPAN Video Library

Watch it for yourselves, dummies.

Those soldiers loved him. No doubt.
:lol:

It's pretty shameful that the OP is trying to use soldiers as tools, and of course the usual suspects chime in and do the same.

You know what's even more shameful? That their "boss" would use them as campaign props. His actions, and often his words, have proven he has no respect or regard for them or their families, other than as backdrops for his rambling rants begging for votes so he can finish what is still left undone.

They've been getting pay raises EVERY YEAR that you claim they aren't. The pay raises are averaging around 1.7 percent.

Wow. Impressive. How's that 1.7% keeping up with the economy, gas prices, etc.? Dicksucking moron?

Hey..................that's pretty much what the pay raises averaged while I was in from 1982 until 2002. Although, I do remember ONE year where it was raised about 3 percent.

You are the bullshit jockey claiming they never got a pay raise for the past 3 and 1/2 years. Sucks to be proven wrong don't it ya colon jousting cock monkey?

He talked about drawing down troops in afghanistan, he told troops he wouldn't be cutting from them, he wants more mental health for troops and help for soldiers who want to move on from the army. Everyone was very pleased with his speech.

another Obama sycophant.
You people are so deep in the bag for Obama, you believe your own bullshit.

Last edited:

Fuck you ya pussy lying bitch. I watched the well recieved speach and all the hand shakin afterwards.

You are a lying sack of liquid shit.

PS ya asshole. I never saw Bush spend that long making sure every soldier in attendance was personally shown appreciation.

Did I tell ya to go fuck yourself?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back