obama fort bliss speech met with silence

Hey..................that's pretty much what the pay raises averaged while I was in from 1982 until 2002. Although, I do remember ONE year where it was raised about 3 percent.

You're either an idiot or a liar. My guess is both.
Under Republican leadership, I enjoyed MEANINGFUL pay raises.
Under Democrapic leadership, you enjoyed an assfucking in after steering and minimal pay raises

Suck on that.

Literally.

This is where the sane nutters are supposed to come in and release a little of their pent-up frustration on their crazy, lying buds. If you intelligent "conservatives" don't start trying to police the assholes that poison your message, we aren't going to get anywhere at all.

President Obama Remarks on Military Veterans - C-SPAN Video Library

Watch it for yourselves, dummies.

Those soldiers loved him. No doubt.
:lol:

It's pretty shameful that the OP is trying to use soldiers as tools, and of course the usual suspects chime in and do the same.

You know what's even more shameful? That their "boss" would use them as campaign props. .
INdeedy!

220px-Bush_mission_accomplished.jpg

Hey..................that's pretty much what the pay raises averaged while I was in from 1982 until 2002. Although, I do remember ONE year where it was raised about 3 percent.

Under Democrapic leadership, you enjoyed an assfucking in after steering and minimal pay raises

Suck on that.

Literally.

Suck on what? That little thing you call a penis?

Buck an inch asshole, it's only gonna cost you a nickle.

LOL, most of those guys were ordered to be there and most didn't want to be. Been there, done that. Hardly anyone in the military likes or trusts Obama, except of course most of the blacks. But you do what you are told and god help you if show any sign of not liking the boss. Those guys did well and sat thru his bullshit.

I was finishing my breakfast at one of my favorite dining establishments. My partner and I meet there a couple of times a week to discuss business. Today, it was pretty busy so they seated us in the bar. Initially, the TV was turned to some kind of sales network, hawking all kinds of shit. By the time we finished eating, there were six people in the bar: two guys and a gal seated at the bar, an older gent opposite them, my partner and I at a table.
The channel changed and here we have obama glad-handing the troops, what a photo op. Then he mounted the podium and started drooling his diarrhea of the mouth. Both the younger guys and the gal dropped money on the bar to cover their tabs. They made it very obvious they had no desire to have this shit inflicted upon them. I asked the bartender if she could change the channel to some sports show and she told me the older guy (the boss) had selected that channel. I paid my tab and we left immediately. I doubt the boss even noticed that he had pretty much cleared the bar.
My partner was embarrassed because I made it clear why I was leaving. I will not let them seat me in the bar again, ever.

Way to advertise the fact that you are an asshole. Congratulations.
Oh I get it. Even though there is something on tv which the OP found un-interesting, he should have sat and endured..
How full of shit ware you today?
So anyone who turns the channel when "The Chosen One" speaks is an asshole?
Well I guess we're all assholes then.
Fuck off.

LOL, most of those guys were ordered to be there and most didn't want to be. Been there, done that. Hardly anyone in the military likes or trusts Obama, except of course most of the blacks. But you do what you are told and god help you if show show any sign of not liking the boss. Those guys did well and sat thru his bullshit.

Did you personally interview each and every one of those soldiers? If not, then how the fuck would you know they didn't want to be there?

Suck on that.

Literally.
I remember the first year Ronald Reagon took office, and we got an 8.7% raise. He rebuilt what that little peanut faggot carter destroyed. Thank God for military loving conservatives.

The dude had throngs of our nation's finest swarming him just to get a chance to meet him and shake his hand at the end of the speech. There is no other way to describe the scene. The CIC has the respect of the servicemen and women at Ft. Bliss.

No solider was forced to attened today, there are 30,000+ soliders at fort bliss, it is an honor to be selected to attend the speech, as many wanted to go, but couldnt.

Riiighhht! Here's how this works, sweetcheeks: Various units are tasked with providing X number of bodies for an event. This is done on a rotating basis according to a scheduled roster. Sometimes, they are not even told what event. They assemble as directed and are transported to the event. While I am sure some were voluntarily in attendance, I would be next month's retirement check that the greatest majority were not. When under orders, you do what you are told to do. Render proper respect, OK. All the rest of the window dressing? Maybe not so much.

PS, a lot of "volunteers" would do almost anything to get an early start on the long holiday weekend, btw.

Last edited:
LOL, most of those guys were ordered to be there and most didn't want to be. Been there, done that. Hardly anyone in the military likes or trusts Obama, except of course most of the blacks. But you do what you are told and god help you if show show any sign of not liking the boss. Those guys did well and sat thru his bullshit.

Did you personally interview each and every one of those soldiers? If not, then how the fuck would you know they didn't want to be there?

Stop being an idiot. Oh, it's you, carry on.

The dude had throngs of our nation's finest swarming him just to get a chance to meet him and shake his hand at the end of the speech. There is no other way to describe the scene. The CIC has the respect of the servicemen and women at Ft. Bliss.

No solider was forced to attened today, there are 30,000+ soliders at fort bliss, it is an honor to be selected to attend the speech, as many wanted to go, but couldnt.

Riiighhht! Here's how this works, sweetcheeks: Farious units are tasked with providing X number of bodies for an event. This is done on a rotating basis according to a scheduled roster. Sometimes, they are not even told what event. They assemble as directed and are transported to the event. While I am sure some were voluntarily in attendance, I would be next month's retirement check that the greatest majority were not. When under orders, you do what you are told to do. Render proper respect, OK. All the rest of the window dressing? Maybe not so much.

PS, a lot of "volunteers" would do almost anything to get an early start on the long holiday weekend, btw.

Not quite, but thanks for playing :)

Stop being an idiot. Oh, it's you, carry on.

You're the one that made the bullshit blanket assertion.

Suck on that.

Literally.
I remember the first year Ronald Reagon took office, and we got an 8.7% raise.

In other words, you got about a .3% raise in real dollars.

Saint Ronny!

President Obama Remarks on Military Veterans - C-SPAN Video Library

Watch it for yourselves, dummies.

Those soldiers loved him. No doubt.
:lol:

It's pretty shameful that the OP is trying to use soldiers as tools, and of course the usual suspects chime in and do the same.

WHO?...The President was speaking. Not the OP.
HE is using the soldiers as a photo op.
Obama got ZERO mileage out the appearance.
Obama wants to slash the military budget which will result in base closures, cancellation of contracts. This will result in the loss of thousands of civilian AND government jobs.
MIddle class? Who the fuck are you lefties trying to fool?

LOL, most of those guys were ordered to be there and most didn't want to be. Been there, done that. Hardly anyone in the military likes or trusts Obama, except of course most of the blacks. But you do what you are told and god help you if show any sign of not liking the boss. Those guys did well and sat thru his bullshit.

You people are disgusting bags of deusche. You obviously didn't see the speach or the men and women soldiers all waiting around smiliing and all getting personal attention from Obama.

Fuck you..ya lying ignorant pieces of shit.

Tell your lies someplace else bitches... Some us watched the damn thing.. You are all OWNED on this one.

Riiighhht! Here's how this works, sweetcheeks: Farious units are tasked with providing X number of bodies for an event. This is done on a rotating basis according to a scheduled roster. Sometimes, they are not even told what event. They assemble as directed and are transported to the event. While I am sure some were voluntarily in attendance, I would be next month's retirement check that the greatest majority were not. When under orders, you do what you are told to do. Render proper respect, OK. All the rest of the window dressing? Maybe not so much.

If they were there because they wanted an early start on the long holiday weekend, and part of that price was to be in attendance at the speech, I'm pretty sure they were there willingly, regardless of their motives.

Forum List

Back