Obama family welcomes new dog

That's nice.

Though I would like to see a First Family adopt a dog from a shelter. That would be significant, might influence some folks... But I guess when folks will give you a pure bred...

I guess the Obama's donation to the WHS is nice...

I will be interested in what happens to Bo and Sunny after the White House... I mean, I never got the impression that the Obama's were really dog people... Getting Bo always felt more like it was something they were supposed to do, expected rather than something they wanted to do...

Oh well, good for them, best of luck to all...

Yes, I thought that as well. I expect them to chuck the dogs as soon as his term is over.

orgasm time?

dear gawd, we hear about their doggies, their extravagant parties only attended by their 1% friends, how much fun they have on their lavish vacations and the queens hair cuts..

cult worshipping is creepy as all get out

We have heard about every President's dog or dogs moron. Get a life.

hummmhumm, and you all were just as thrilled when the dog was a Republican...:lol:

Actually my favorite dog was owned by Ford. It's a dog, I could care less if their owner is a liberal or not.

We have heard about every President's dog or dogs moron. Get a life.

hummmhumm, and you all were just as thrilled when the dog was a Republican...:lol:

Actually my favorite dog was owned by Ford. It's a dog, I could care less if their owner is a liberal or not.

oh ok, it's only HORSES that you people felt a need to worry over and if it's a Republican owner was writing it off on their taxes...

:eusa_whistle:

oh ok, it's only HORSES that you people felt a need to worry over and if it's a Republican owner was writing it off on their taxes...

:eusa_whistle:

What are you even talking about it? I didn't give a shit about Romney's horses.
I also love horses. My brother is a cattle rancher, how many horses do you think he has? Oh! And he is republican.

This isn't in the FZ yet? Some of you on the right are really ridiculous with your petty name calling and all. Cripes. They got another dog, I'm glad that dog has a home. Get over it.

gripes, it has to headline news so deal with what others have to say about it...you don't like it...too bad

They will not keep the dogs when they have no taxpayer paid staff caring for them. They are too self occupied to keep pets.

This isn't in the FZ yet? Some of you on the right are really ridiculous with your petty name calling and all. Cripes. They got another dog, I'm glad that dog has a home. Get over it.

They got it from a breeder. That dog was never in danger of not having a home.

I get that. Really. I'd have preferred a shelter dog, you know like Obama originally said. Ooops.

But to get one's panties in a bunch over this ... I find it ridiculous.

And I don't particularly find the Obama's -- well, the Mr. anyway -- to be dog people.

Having said that, the dog will have a good life. And that's a good thing.

Forum List

Back