Obama does not state the 1967 border should be returned...

Originally Posted by boedicca Obama just reference June 4, 1967 as the basis for discussion, which was the day before the start of the Six Days War.
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to boedicca again.

I am watching too....heard same....my my.
Here is a perfect example of how CON$ are so completely filled with hate for Obama that they "hear" only what they want to hear and not what was actually said.
Thank you.

Obama again repeated that "the borders of Israel and Palestine should be based on the 1967 lines with mutually agreed swaps, so that secure and recognized borders are established for both states."

And just so worthless lying CON$ couldn't misrepresent what he said AGAIN, he went on to explain what “1967 lines with mutually agreed swaps” means.

Transcript & Video: Obama AIPAC Speech May 22, 2011 at Ironic Surrealism

By definition, it means that the parties themselves – Israelis and Palestinians – will negotiate a border that is different than the one that existed on June 4, 1967.

I hate anyone who shows they hate America.
Which might explain why CON$ hate themselves.

Originally Posted by boedicca Obama just reference June 4, 1967 as the basis for discussion, which was the day before the start of the Six Days War.
Here is a perfect example of how CON$ are so completely filled with hate for Obama that they "hear" only what they want to hear and not what was actually said.
Thank you.

Obama again repeated that "the borders of Israel and Palestine should be based on the 1967 lines with mutually agreed swaps, so that secure and recognized borders are established for both states."

And just so worthless lying CON$ couldn't misrepresent what he said AGAIN, he went on to explain what “1967 lines with mutually agreed swaps” means.

OK, that was totally lame.

Thank you.

Thats rich, coming from someone who lacks the character to simply admit they argued a point that was found wanting, even across an artificial, electrically enhanced anonymous construct.....

Last edited:
Thank you.

Proof that you are a moron.^^^^^^^

:clap2:exactly, see post 69, I knew I would get you here sooner or later.

Now, Ed, its time for you to either, say yea, I see, you're right or, he should have just played the down-low on any mention of 1967 borders most especially when he made it appear he was speaking of June 4th.....

or, backwater and obfuscate some more.
Idiots never admit when they are wrong.

By definition, it means that the parties themselves – Israelis and Palestinians – will negotiate a border that is different than the one that existed on June 4, 1967.
Originally Posted by Trajan
I am watching too....heard same....my my.

Thats rich, coming from someone who lacks the character to simply admit they argued a point that was found wanting, even across an artificial, electrically enhanced anonymous construct.....

Yea well he isn't immune to promising one thing to look good or to get votes.

During the Campaign trail
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ed3e6t5uEo4]YouTube - ‪Obama Declares Jerusalem Will Remain Undivided‬‏[/ame]

Now, Ed, its time for you to either, say yea, I see, you're right or, he should have just played the down-low on any mention of 1967 borders most especially when he made it appear he was speaking of June 4th.....

During the Campaign trail
YouTube - ‪Obama Declares Jerusalem Will Remain Undivided‬‏

Obamush said let me be clear in this video :lol:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJg9SleJalk&NR=1]YouTube - ‪Obama:'I Was Wrong To Promise An Undivided Jerusalem'‬‏[/ame]

"We believe the borders of Israel and Palestine should be based on the 1967 lines with mutually agreed swaps, so that secure and recognized borders are established for both states," Obama continued.

Sounds to me like he wants the borders put back to where they were in 1967......

Who are the WE he's talking about? I know he's not speaking for the majority of America.
Well now he is claiming that Mutually Agreed upon swaps means they wont be the 67 Borders. The problem is everyone knows while the Israelis are willing to play ball. The Palestinians will never agree to any swaps they want the 67 Borders, and they want every Arab who had to leave and all their spawn since then to be able to return.

2 things that will never happen.

Why are we involved? What, other than putting a target on our backs, is achieved by meddling in the matter?

Oh I don't know maybe making sure Israel and her Neighbors do not fight another way. Which if it went bad for Israel, could potentially go Nuclear?

Just a thought.

"We believe the borders of Israel and Palestine should be based on the 1967 lines with mutually agreed swaps, so that secure and recognized borders are established for both states," Obama continued.

Sounds to me like he wants the borders put back to where they were in 1967......

Who are the WE he's talking about? I know he's not speaking for the majority of America.
Well now he is claiming that Mutually Agreed upon swaps means they wont be the 67 Borders. The problem is everyone knows while the Israelis are willing to play ball. The Palestinians will never agree to any swaps they want the 67 Borders, and they want every Arab who had to leave and all their spawn since then to be able to return.

2 things that will never happen.

Another deal braker is the Palestinians want Jerusalem as their capital

2011-05-23-brief-cartoon.jpg

Yes, different - but look at the rest of his comments. That is the starting point for territory SWAPS. In order to maintain the area around Jerusalem, Obama is suggesting that the Israelis give up territory from the Pre-War area.

Fortunately, Israel is led by sane, non-suicidal adults, and will not fall into his trap.

Yes, different - but look at the rest of his comments. That is the starting point for territory SWAPS. In order to maintain the area around Jerusalem, Obama is suggesting that the Israelis give up territory from the Pre-War area.

Fortunately, Israel is led by sane, non-suicidal adults, and will not fall into his trap.

and let's not forget the Palestinians want Jerusalem as their capital

"Yet what Hatch, Netanyahu, and their allies in the U.S. Congress are not saying is that most Israelis and Palestinians actually support a settlement based around 1967 borders with mutually agreed land swaps that result in a safe, secure, free, and prosperous independent Palestinian and Israeli states."

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICMKKEhEpOo]YouTube - ‪interview with Israeli refusenik‬‏[/ame]​

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He said the 1967 border should be used as a basis. Read this from CNN.

Quote:
The key it "mutually agreed swaps." The far right wants everyone to believe he is throwing his support to the Palestinians. That is totally untrue. He is actually stating something that every President in recnet history has believed. That is that the 1967 boundary should be the first consideration for negotiations.

But I am certain the far right will call this a huge concession, when it is not. He is just the first President to have the fortitude to say it.

Obama thinks there are 57 states. I have little faith in which borders he thinks should be reinstated nor do I care.

Last Icheck, you war-mongering leftist, Pali-fan freaks ... we are neither Israel nor any Goober Arab, Jew-hating nation.

Funny how just 3 years ago it was none of our business ......

"Yet what Hatch, Netanyahu, and their allies in the U.S. Congress are not saying is that most Israelis and Palestinians actually support a settlement based around 1967 borders with mutually agreed land swaps that result in a safe, secure, free, and prosperous independent Palestinian and Israeli states."

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICMKKEhEpOo]YouTube - ‪interview with Israeli refusenik‬‏[/ame]​

Think progress and media matters whats the difference?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He said the 1967 border should be used as a basis. Read this from CNN.

Quote:
The key it "mutually agreed swaps." The far right wants everyone to believe he is throwing his support to the Palestinians. That is totally untrue. He is actually stating something that every President in recnet history has believed. That is that the 1967 boundary should be the first consideration for negotiations.

But I am certain the far right will call this a huge concession, when it is not. He is just the first President to have the fortitude to say it.

Obama thinks there are 57 states. I have little faith in which borders he thinks should be reinstated nor do I care.

Last Icheck, you war-mongering leftist, Pali-fan freaks ... we are neither Israel nor any Goober Arab, Jew-hating nation.

Funny how just 3 years ago it was none of our business ......

Thinking the President believes there are 57 state is as stupid a position as stating McCain believes we should be in Iraq for a hundred years.....

Forum List

Back