Obama Caught Cheering for Stock Market Collapse

xsited1

Agent P
Sep 15, 2008
Little Rock, AR
While Americans were losing lots of value in their retirement plans and in their portfolios on Monday the Obama team was giddy according to CNN's Candy Crowley. Newsbusters notes that on Monday she confessed that Team Obama was happy as the stock market plunged.

Crowley said this, "I mean, (the drop in the stock market) is what (the Obama campaign) wanted. They believe, of course, that the economy is one of their strengths and that they can paint John McCain as George Bush." How wrong is that - cheering for economic woes for every day Americans so they can score cheap political points.

National Ledger - Obama Caught Cheering for Stock Market Collapse, Oprah Boycott Planned

While Americans were losing lots of value in their retirement plans and in their portfolios on Monday the Obama team was giddy according to CNN's Candy Crowley. Newsbusters notes that on Monday she confessed that Team Obama was happy as the stock market plunged.

Crowley said this, "I mean, (the drop in the stock market) is what (the Obama campaign) wanted. They believe, of course, that the economy is one of their strengths and that they can paint John McCain as George Bush." How wrong is that - cheering for economic woes for every day Americans so they can score cheap political points.

National Ledger - Obama Caught Cheering for Stock Market Collapse, Oprah Boycott Planned

He was caught cheering? So what was the quote exactly? This is Crowley giving her own views that the economy being bad is good for Obama, which it is.

Let me guess, you didn't read the newsbusters article. This is so obviously attack journalism its pathetic.

If there was a quote from Obama cheering this, they would have put it up. Theres not. All there is is someone else talking about Obama.

Your heavily partisan viewpoint is depressingly simple.

Let me guess, you didn't read the newsbusters article. This is so obviously attack journalism its pathetic.

If there was a quote from Obama cheering this, they would have put it up. Theres not. All there is is someone else talking about Obama.

Your heavily partisan viewpoint is depressingly simple.

You just said a bad economy is good for Obama. Is that why more Democrats than Republicans voted for the bailout?

You just said a bad economy is good for Obama. Is that why more Democrats than Republicans voted for the bailout?

Don't try to change the topic. You either didn't do your research or posted an obvious untruth.

Since the only posts you believe are pro-Obama extreme Leftist posts, I'll take that as a compliment.

Your a partisan, Bush loving hack that has McCain's dick down your throat.

Obama has been saying for MONTHS, if not years, that republican economic policies were driving this country over the cliff.

Guess what? He was right.

I'm sure he does want to focus the campaign on talking about republican disasterous economic policies.

Your a partisan, Bush loving hack that has McCain's dick down your throat.

Obama has been saying for MONTHS, if not years, that republican economic policies were driving this country over the cliff.

Guess what? He was right.

I'm sure he does want to focus the campaign on talking about republican disasterous economic policies.

Hilarious! You're calling me a partisan when you clearly are??? I am no more a McCain supporter than I am an Obama supporter. I only target liberals because they are so easily offended. I rest my case. :clap2:

Nuff said.

gop.jpg

Hilarious! You're calling me a partisan when you clearly are??? I am no more a McCain supporter than I am an Obama supporter. I only target liberals because they are so easily offended. I rest my case. :clap2:

Lies do offend liberals. So sue us.

So y'all think Obama wants to see the markets correct right now?

If so, you're lying to yourselves, nobody else.

I didn't lie about anything. I just posted an article on the web. It's very telling how upset you left-wing hacks get. Thanks again for the laughs.

And the article was a lie, as you know, hence you lied.

Hilarious! This is the gift that keeps on giving.

Too bad they don't offend you. But I'm just glad that no matter how much you want to bullshit around, no matter what happens in the next 4 weeks, you will be unhappy =).

And the article was a lie, as you know, hence you lied.

Too bad they don't offend you. But I'm just glad that no matter how much you want to bullshit around, no matter what happens in the next 4 weeks, you will be unhappy =).

How do you know the article was a lie? You don't.

I'll be unhappy? :rofl:

I'm laughing my butt off right now. :eusa_clap:

Forum List

Back