Obama Caught Cheering for Stock Market Collapse

And the article was a lie, as you know, hence you lied.

Too bad they don't offend you. But I'm just glad that no matter how much you want to bullshit around, no matter what happens in the next 4 weeks, you will be unhappy =).

Please give proof that it is a lie

And pathetic. All the little Bush hating demons were doing cartwheels and cheering the loss of other peoples hard earned savings and portfolios.

Not one good reason to vote for obama yet he has all these sheep under his spell.

Aw, come on...admit it... Sarah's getting hands laid on her now just praying for an attack on this country so their poll numbers go up.

Come on, admit it.

Nutters.

is it that hard to believe that the Obama camp is enjoying the economic woes at the moment because they are takign fulla dvantage of it?

Why is this story so unbelievable.

I am not sayin git's true, but to totally dismiss it with no proff is ignorant

And pathetic. All the little Bush hating demons were doing cartwheels and cheering the loss of other peoples hard earned savings and portfolios.

Not one good reason to vote for obama yet he has all these sheep under his spell.

Oh? Any evidence people were cheering it? Its good for Obama and I'm glad of that, but I don't know anyone in America who is glad the economy is fucked.

The article doesn't say Obama specfically, just his team.

Is it not as despicable when his campign is doig it but not him?

is it that hard to believe that the Obama camp is enjoying the economic woes at the moment because they are takign fulla dvantage of it?

Its not unbelievable. What is unbelievable is that he was "caught cheering" for it, since absolutely no proof was offered.

Doesn't work that way.... they have to PROVE what THEY are saying before someone has to disprove lies and innuendo.

Funny how things go, eh?

umm, I thought there was evidence.

While Americans were losing lots of value in their retirement plans and in their portfolios on Monday the Obama team was giddy according to CNN's Candy Crowley. Newsbusters notes that on Monday she confessed that Team Obama was happy as the stock market plunged.

See in court that is called a witness. A witness is something the prosecution or defense uses to prove their point.

Now, let's say I am the prosecution.

CANDY CROWLEY PLEASE TAKE THE STAND.

Mrs. Corwley did you ehar these things from the Obama Camp?

Mrs: Crowley: Yes

Thank You

As I said before I don't know if it's true or not, but to say IT NEVER HAPPENED NANANANANANA RASBERRY

is dumb

To say the Obama camp has not benefited 2000% because of the economic situtation is stupid. It has turned around his election

umm, I thought there was evidence.

While Americans were losing lots of value in their retirement plans and in their portfolios on Monday the Obama team was giddy according to CNN's Candy Crowley. Newsbusters notes that on Monday she confessed that Team Obama was happy as the stock market plunged.

See in court that is called a witness. A witness is something the prosecution or defense uses to prove their point.

Now, let's say I am the prosecution.

CANDY CROWLEY PLEASE TAKE THE STAND.

Mrs. Corwley did you ehar these things from the Obama Camp?

Mrs: Crowley: Yes

Thank You

As I said before I don't know if it's true or not, but to say IT NEVER HAPPENED NANANANANANA RASBERRY

is dumb

To say the Obama camp has not benefited 2000% because of the economic situtation is stupid. It has turned around his election

yes. it has. that's life. because people had to actually make a choice about their own well-being instead of republican race-baiting fear tactics.

ooooooohhhhhhhhhh... right... the good old goebbel's lie (oops...I mean karl rove lie)....

i think you guys are finding it isn't working this time.

Doesn't it disgust you that you're able to lie like that?

They like to lie. Its all they have.

Obama has spent years predicting that republican economic policies were driving us over the cliff.

They're pissed that he was right, and he's going to win an election for being right about IRaq and the economy.

The Old Man says the fundamentals of the economy are strong, and he supported the Chimp's economic policies for 8 years.

Cons want to run away from that record.

ooooooohhhhhhhhhh... right... the good old goebbel's lie (oops...I mean karl rove lie)....

i think you guys are finding it isn't working this time.

Doesn't it disgust you that you're able to lie like that?

Sorry, but I wished it worked that way. In politics, perception is reality.

A bad economy is, just as it always is, good for the party seeking office.

Ask yourself this question, Fellow Americans...are you better off than you were 8 years ago?

Sound familiar, Reganistas?

yes. it has. that's life. because people had to actually make a choice about their own well-being instead of republican race-baiting fear tactics.

Ok, thats not the discussion. The discussion was if the sotry had any validity to it. You changed the subject to

the gop sucks, I love the taste of Obama's semen.

I don't care about that in this thread.

It may not have happened but to sit there and say MORE GOP LIES without offering any proof of yourself that it didn't is ignorant.

A bad economy is, just as it always is, good for the party seeking office.

Ask yourself this question, Fellow Americans...are you better off than you were 8 years ago?

Sound familiar, Reganistas?

No arguement here

A failing economy is the #1 sure way to have a major change in office.

Forum List

Back