Obama Caught Cheering for Stock Market Collapse

If I was short the Dow, I'd be pretty happy about this past week, myself. Maybe Obama has short positions?

Ok, thats not the discussion. The discussion was if the sotry had any validity to it. You changed the subject to snip

I don't even talk to Con women that way, you misogynist pig.

You're a liar. You never heard anyone say "kill whitey" at an obama rally. You were never even at an Obama rally.

You're a liar, and misogynist, and you've got George Bush's dick in your mouth.

Did you mother enter a belly flop contest or somethign when she was pregnant with you?

Please prove I wasn't at an Obama rally.

Link please?

Ok, thats not the discussion. The discussion was if the sotry had any validity to it. You changed the subject to

the gop sucks, I love the taste of Obama's semen.

I don't care about that in this thread.

It may not have happened but to sit there and say MORE GOP LIES without offering any proof of yourself that it didn't is ignorant.

you're drooling all over yourself.

try wiping the spittle away from your mouth.

umm, I thought there was evidence.

While Americans were losing lots of value in their retirement plans and in their portfolios on Monday the Obama team was giddy according to CNN's Candy Crowley. Newsbusters notes that on Monday she confessed that Team Obama was happy as the stock market plunged.

See in court that is called a witness. A witness is something the prosecution or defense uses to prove their point.

Now, let's say I am the prosecution.

CANDY CROWLEY PLEASE TAKE THE STAND.

Mrs. Corwley did you ehar these things from the Obama Camp?

Mrs: Crowley: Yes

Thank You

And where exactly in the article did she say she heard things from the Obama camp?

As I said before I don't know if it's true or not, but to say IT NEVER HAPPENED NANANANANANA RASBERRY

is dumb

Your the one making the childish noises, not us.

To say the Obama camp has not benefited 2000% because of the economic situtation is stupid. It has turned around his election

Of course McCain's abysmal performances in the debate had nothing to do with it, eh?

Did you mother enter a belly flop contest or somethign when she was pregnant with you?

Please prove I wasn't at an Obama rally.

Link please?

Is it so unbelievable to think that you weren't at an Obama rally? :badgrin:

you're drooling all over yourself.

try wiping the spittle away from your mouth.

That's not drool. The last thing that would come from my mouth is drool after thinking of you performing any oral act.

Vomit maybe

And where exactly in the article did she say she heard things from the Obama camp?

Your the one making the childish noises, not us.

Of course McCain's abysmal performances in the debate had nothing to do with it, eh?

Is it so unbelievable to think that you weren't at an Obama rally? :badgrin:

Ok, reading comprehension 101

"While Americans were losing lots of value in their retirement plans and in their portfolios on Monday the Obama team was giddy according to CNN's Candy Crowley. Newsbusters notes that on Monday she confessed that Team Obama was happy as the stock market plunged."

cache:NwM2SVWrtPsJ:aolsvc.merriam- - Google Search
webster.aol.com/dictionary/giddy+giddy&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=1&gl=us

Giddy- 2 a: lightheartedly silly : frivolous b: joyfully elated

Please prove I was not at an Obama rally

Ok, reading comprehension 101

"While Americans were losing lots of value in their retirement plans and in their portfolios on Monday the Obama team was giddy according to CNN's Candy Crowley. Newsbusters notes that on Monday she confessed that Team Obama was happy as the stock market plunged."

cache:NwM2SVWrtPsJ:aolsvc.merriam- - Google Search
webster.aol.com/dictionary/giddy+giddy&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=1&gl=us

Giddy- 2 a: lightheartedly silly : frivolous b: joyfully elated

Do read the actual transcript of what Crowley said, and please show exactly where she said they were giddy. A lying trashy newspaper saying she said they were giddy means exactly jack shit.

Thanks.

Please prove I was not at an Obama rally

Prove? Thats not the standard you Republicans use. After all, when asked for proof, you just said "why is it unbelievable this could be true?"

So, right back atcha, genius.

Do read the actual transcript of what Crowley said, and please show exactly where she said they were giddy. A lying trashy newspaper saying she said they were giddy means exactly jack shit.

Thanks.

Prove? Thats not the standard you Republicans use. After all, when asked for proof, you just said "why is it unbelievable this could be true?"

So, right back atcha, genius.

You're right, it would have been much more believable if it came from the huffington post or move on.org.

Yes the difference is there is proof. This woman said it.

While Americans were losing lots of value in their retirement plans and in their portfolios on Monday the Obama team was giddy according to CNN's Candy Crowley. Newsbusters notes that on Monday she confessed that Team Obama was happy as the stock market plunged.
Crowley said this, "I mean, (the drop in the stock market) is what (the Obama campaign) wanted. They believe, of course, that the economy is one of their strengths and that they can paint John McCain as George Bush."

Don't you think that if it wasn't true that Candy would have came out and said she never said that. This has been since Monday. If she never refutes the claim then it must have some form of validity.

Let's say for example I say that you love men.

Well, if it becomes widespread, and the whol enation knows about and is on the cover of magazines and papers that you love men, but you never say HEY THAT PRICK WAS LYING, I LOVE DOGS!

People would think that the statement was legit.

Same principle here

You're right, it would have been much more believable if it came from the huffington post or move on.org.

Yes the difference is there is proof. This woman said it.

Where was the word giddy used again? Thats what I thought.

Crowley said this, "I mean, (the drop in the stock market) is what (the Obama campaign) wanted. They believe, of course, that the economy is one of their strengths and that they can paint John McCain as George Bush."

Thats her analysis of what they want. Of course they want it, just as McCain would love a terrorist attack right now. That doesn't equate to being giddy, or cheering it on.

Don't you think that if it wasn't true that Candy would have came out and said she never said that. This has been since Monday. If she never refutes the claim then it must have some form of validity.

Umm, what? This is the most specious logic ever. If you don't refute it, you must believe it!

Let's say for example I say that you love men.

Well, if it becomes widespread, and the whol enation knows about and is on the cover of magazines and papers that you love men, but you never say HEY THAT PRICK WAS LYING, I LOVE DOGS!

People would think that the statement was legit.

Same principle here

Sure. Give me evidende that the whole nation "knows about it" and it is "on the cover of magazines and papers".

Of course you know thats not true. Why would she bother refuting obviously false right-wing lies from right-wing bullshit sites? You think refuting newsbusters is really worth her time?

thats your logic.

It's not worth her time. If any orginzation is smearing you or telling lies about you, would you say it's not worth my time? Especially when it involves a field of work you are directly involved in?

You were the kind of kid that stuck the triangle in the square hole huh?

thats your logic.

It's not worth her time. If any orginzation is smearing you or telling lies about you, would you say it's not worth my time? Especially when it involves a field of work you are directly involved in?

You were the kind of kid that stuck the triangle in the square hole huh?

They aren't smearing her, they are smearing Obama. But nice try.

You really don't want to talk about logic, kid. You tried to say, when asked for proof of something, "is it so unbelievable that this could be true?". You tried to say that the absence of proof to the contrary is proof of the positive. Both incredibly simple logical flaws.

Crowley said this, "I mean, (the drop in the stock market) is what (the Obama campaign) wanted. They believe, of course, that the economy is one of their strengths and that they can paint John McCain as George Bush." How wrong is that - cheering for economic woes for every day Americans so they can score cheap political points.

National Ledger - Obama Caught Cheering for Stock Market Collapse, Oprah Boycott Planned

LOL, that is pretty funny.

You just said a bad economy is good for Obama. Is that why more Democrats than Republicans voted for the bailout?

just like a the Republicans said a terrorist attack would be good for McCain. get your head out of your ass x!

McCain Adviser: Another Attack on U.S. Would Be "Big Advantage" For McCain

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/7WNRHn8NJYQ&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7WNRHn8NJYQ&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object> [/youtube]

They aren't smearing her, they are smearing Obama. But nice try.

You really don't want to talk about logic, kid. You tried to say, when asked for proof of something, "is it so unbelievable that this could be true?". You tried to say that the absence of proof to the contrary is proof of the positive. Both incredibly simple logical flaws.

no they are also slandering her you imbicile.

OMG it is like talking to a coconut on the side of the road. There was proof! The woman is the proof. Why is this so hard to comprehend in that pea sized thing you call a brain?

Forum List

Back