Obama Caught Cheering for Stock Market Collapse

just like a the Republicans said a terrorist attack would be good for McCain. get your head out of your ass x!

I've never actually had my head in my 'ass'. Is that even physically possible? Yes, I remember the movie 'Primary Colors' and how politicians use terrorist attack, whether real or staged, to get votes. But it's more fun to make fun of liberals because they get so angry, wouldn't you agree?

:tongue:

no they are also slandering her you imbicile.

Oh, do explain exactly how.

OMG it is like talking to a coconut on the side of the road. There was proof! The woman is the proof. Why is this so hard to comprehend in that pea sized thing you call a brain?

Except that the woman never quoted Obama, nor said anything directly from them. She was giving her thoughts about what they wanted and were thinking.

Duh. Its fucking obvious to anyone but a partisan hack like you.

While Americans were losing lots of value in their retirement plans and in their portfolios on Monday the Obama team was giddy according to CNN's Candy Crowley. Newsbusters notes that on Monday she confessed that Team Obama was happy as the stock market plunged.

ok Let's go over this nice and slow.

While Americans were losing lots of value in their retirement plans and in their portfolios on Monday the Obama team was giddy according to CNN's Candy Crowley

In that statement they are satting that according to Candy Crowley the Obama team was giddy over the shitty market

Newsbusters notes that on Monday she confessed that Team Obama was happy as the stock market plunged.

In that statement that are saying that Candy confessed that the team was happy over the market plunge....If that statement were not true then that would be slander

"In law, defamation (also called calumny, libel, slander, and vilification) is the communication of a statement that makes a false claim, expressly stated or implied to be factual, that may give an individual, business, product, group, government or nation a negative image"

If Candy didn't say that it would be a flase claim that could hurt her reputation being in the field she works in. beign that she is not refuting it, it leads to beleive that the statement is true.

Lunch time! Read that over, make sure to use your saftey helmet I don't want you getting anymore brain damage then you already have

While Americans were losing lots of value in their retirement plans and in their portfolios on Monday the Obama team was giddy according to CNN's Candy Crowley. Newsbusters notes that on Monday she confessed that Team Obama was happy as the stock market plunged.

ok Let's go over this nice and slow.

While Americans were losing lots of value in their retirement plans and in their portfolios on Monday the Obama team was giddy according to CNN's Candy Crowley

In that statement they are satting that according to Candy Crowley the Obama team was giddy over the shitty market

Newsbusters notes that on Monday she confessed that Team Obama was happy as the stock market plunged.

In that statement that are saying that Candy confessed that the team was happy over the market plunge....If that statement were not true then that would be slander

"In law, defamation (also called calumny, libel, slander, and vilification) is the communication of a statement that makes a false claim, expressly stated or implied to be factual, that may give an individual, business, product, group, government or nation a negative image"

If Candy didn't say that it would be a flase claim that could hurt her reputation being in the field she works in. beign that she is not refuting it, it leads to beleive that the statement is true.

Lunch time! Read that over, make sure to use your saftey helmet I don't want you getting anymore brain damage then you already have

Right a claim that someone criticized Obama when they actually didn't isn't a false claim that would hurt their reputation. Try pulling that past any judge in America, and not only would you get laughed out of Court, they'd section 11 your sorry ass.

It's no secret that America has to look bad for fail for liberals to get anywhere. America loses a war, they cheer. Stock market crashes and millions lose millions, they cheer because it happened while a republican president is in office. Liberals are home painting protest signs and organizing marches while real Americans are out working for their families.

Doesn't work that way.... they have to PROVE what THEY are saying before someone has to disprove lies and innuendo.

Funny how things go, eh?

Hey, did you ever prove that Bush said God spoke to him? I remember you plastering that all over the board for a while.

Just wondering.

Your a partisan, Bush loving hack that has McCain's dick down your throat.
Obama has been saying for MONTHS, if not years, that republican economic policies were driving this country over the cliff.

Guess what? He was right.

I'm sure he does want to focus the campaign on talking about republican disasterous economic policies.

Nasty Bitch!

Sorry, but I wished it worked that way. In politics, perception is reality.

hence your continued desire to spread lies and innuendo.

Again, how's it working for you this time around?

polls

RealClearPolitics - RealClearPolitics Poll Averages

It's no secret that America has to look bad for fail for liberals to get anywhere. America loses a war, they cheer. Stock market crashes and millions lose millions, they cheer because it happened while a republican president is in office. Liberals are home painting protest signs and organizing marches while real Americans are out working for their families.

Of course its not a secret. How can something thats false be a secret?

Forum List

Back