Obama camp had nothing to do with Cancer ad...nothing!!

Can you explain to us how buying a company, running it into the ground, and then declaring bankruptcy makes Romney or anyone money? Please use factual statements based in reality. Not this bullshit argument that a bankruptcy court would allow Romney to load the company with debt while paying it out to himself and his friends then declare bankruptcy to clear the debt.

Bain pulled some 12 million in profits out of GS Steel.

Special report: Romney's steel skeleton in the Bain closet | Reuters

Overall, Bain made at least $12 million on the steel company it created by merging the Kansas City mill with another in South Carolina before the new entity declared bankruptcy in 2001. Bain also collected an additional $900,000 a year through 1999 for management consulting services, public filings show.

Hey, the article also has a picture of Joe Soptic in it... back in January..

Joe's like everywhere.. he's awesome.

Joe's a liar. Obama's campaign people are liars lying about the lying advertisement.

He's pimping his dead wife in a lie.

Figures you would admire him.

But really, Bain rolled the company over into GS Industries. Bain didn't close the mill. GS Industry did.

GS Industies was managed by Bain, and eventually went into bankruptcy... In short, they used the name GS Steel, one that had 100 years of credibility in the industry, invested 8 million dollars to leverage buy out, racked up hundreds of millions in loans, paid themselves millions in management and profits, and then let the thing crash and burn, leaving others to hold the bag.

You can say "500 million in debt" or "1750 workers laid off", and those are just numbers.

Joe Soptic saying, "The end result of Romney's actions was I lost my health insurance and my wife died of cancer", that's a human face. Just the thing you need to defeat a heartless Robot from Planet Kolob.

Forum List

Back