Obama camp had nothing to do with Cancer ad...nothing!!

Yes, Obama had nothing to do with the Super Pac ad, and his campaign had no coordination. NONE!!!

They were two different and completely uncoordinated ad campaigns.

But the same shirt.

AzzwfdDCYAAOLDb.jpg

Fuck off, morons...

again, so are you color blind?

The one shirt is kind of a light purple, the other is a gray. They only have similar styles...

He's clearly in different rooms.

What a shocker obama uses a liar in one of his campaign ads

Yes, Obama had nothing to do with the Super Pac ad, and his campaign had no coordination. NONE!!!

yeah, that whole unaccountability things sucks. say thanks to Citizen's United....

and i'm sure your next thread will be about the ads being run by Karl Rove's Super Pac, right?

right?

bueller???

bueller??

:eusa_whistle:

I haven't seen those ads. Do they accuse Obama of killing someone's wife ?
More specifically, do they do it after a phone conversation with the actors in the ads as the Obama campaign has done?

this ad was despicable and low, Obama should do the right thing and say no more of these, but he won't, because this is how he plays to get elected..they did it when he was running for the Illinois Senate..

Is THIS what you want RUNNING OUR COUNTRY?

I wish we'd see more of this.

This ad was so effective because it shows HOW Romney made his millions, ruining the lives of ordinary people.
The problem is, that statement about Romney is false.

Romney has not ruined anyone's life, except for perhaps the left leaning pundits.

Now Obama's economy has ruined around 5 million families, or about 25 million lives. When will Obama get away from his failed fiscal policies and start working to help the people of this country?

this ad was despicable and low, Obama should do the right thing and say no more of these, but he won't, because this is how he plays to get elected..they did it when he was running for the Illinois Senate..

This ad was so effective because it shows HOW Romney made his millions, ruining the lives of ordinary people.

well good then, they should make one showing how Obama gave his cronies millions for his green energy VISIONS and then ruined the lives and killed some of ordinary people who went to work for them after they lost their jobs when these companies filed bankruptcy

Last edited:

well good then, they should make one showing how Obama gave his cronies millions and then ruined the lives and killed some of ordinary people who went to work for them then lost their jobs after they filed bankruptcy

True let's just forget about what obama has done.

Can you explain to us how buying a company, running it into the ground, and then declaring bankruptcy makes Romney or anyone money? Please use factual statements based in reality. Not this bullshit argument that a bankruptcy court would allow Romney to load the company with debt while paying it out to himself and his friends then declare bankruptcy to clear the debt.

The Democrats and Obama are so out of anything positive, this is how low they have to stoop..

really people, is this the people you want running the country?

vote them out, time for a real change...can't be worse than obama and his comrades administration

The fact that the Obama campaign had nothing to do with the ad (who knows, who cares) is irrelevant. Any campaign is going to be stuck either defending or condemning an ad put out by one of its whacked out surrogates. Tough shit, that's just another example of how money is destroying our political system.

I haven't seen his campaign condemning the ad, so that's that.

While Obama does not explicitly endorse the ad, his silence clearly indicates his implicit approval. Thus, his complicit participation in the production and dissemination of such trashy, low-life, scum-sucking tactics.

Last edited:

Can you explain to us how buying a company, running it into the ground, and then declaring bankruptcy makes Romney or anyone money? Please use factual statements based in reality. Not this bullshit argument that a bankruptcy court would allow Romney to load the company with debt while paying it out to himself and his friends then declare bankruptcy to clear the debt.

It's amazing to me, that libs not only buy into the mantra of "Romney ruined lives with Bain" but I think they actually really truly buy this swill the D's have served them.

I know, I know, I shouldn't be shocked at their stupidity anymore. But nonetheless it still shocks me.

The fact that the Obama campaign had nothing to do with the ad (who knows, who cares) is irrelevant. Any campaign is going to be stuck either defending or condemning an ad put out by one of its whacked out surrogates. Tough shit, that's just another example of how money is destroying our political system.

I haven't seen his campaign condemning the ad, so that's that.

While Obama does not explicitly endorse the ad, his silence clearly indicates his implicit approval. Thus, his complicit participation in the production and dissemination of such trashy, low-life, scum-sucking tactics.

There's a you tube video of Obamas campaign using Soptic back in May. They are busted.
But is the DOJ going to charge anyone?

Who's going to charge these people?

well good then, they should make one showing how Obama gave his cronies millions for his green energy VISIONS and then ruined the lives and killed some of ordinary people who went to work for them after they lost their jobs when these companies filed bankruptcy

That would be the same Green Jobs that Bush approved of and gave money to?

The Solyndra Loan was initiated in teh Bush Years, and Bush's team called it a priority for the new adminstration..

But don't let facts confuse you there.

Bain pulled some 12 million in profits out of GS Steel.

Special report: Romney's steel skeleton in the Bain closet | Reuters

Overall, Bain made at least $12 million on the steel company it created by merging the Kansas City mill with another in South Carolina before the new entity declared bankruptcy in 2001. Bain also collected an additional $900,000 a year through 1999 for management consulting services, public filings show.

Hey, the article also has a picture of Joe Soptic in it... back in January..

Joe's like everywhere.. he's awesome.

The Solyndra Loan was initiated in teh Bush Years, and Bush's team called it a priority for the new adminstration..

the loan was approved by this administration..and Solyndra isn't THE ONLY ONE that he gave loans to that went bankrupt..

you have resorted to being dishonest...what a shame...

yeah, that whole unaccountability things sucks. say thanks to Citizen's United....

and i'm sure your next thread will be about the ads being run by Karl Rove's Super Pac, right?

right?

bueller???

bueller??

if roves people ran an ad like that I would be as adamantly opposed to it as I am to this.

Stephenie Cutter, works in and for the obama campaign, conferenced with soptic, she knew he had done obama endorsed ads, everyone seems to know that by now:rolleyes:

oh btw, and I may have missed it- did you/ do you condemn the cancer ad? yes, or no....

the loan was approved by this administration..and Solyndra isn't THE ONLY ONE that he gave loans to that went bankrupt..

you have resorted to being dishonest...what a shame...

So what is your point? The government has been propping up green companies and alternative fuels since the 1970's... and most of them fail because they can't economically compete with fossil fuels....

So your complaint is Obama did the same thing everyone else did and got the same results?

right?

bueller???

bueller??

if roves people ran an ad like that I would be as adamantly opposed to it as I am to this.

Stephenie Cutter, works in and for the obama campaign, conferenced with soptic, she knew he had done obama endorsed ads, everyone seems to know that by now:rolleyes:

oh btw, and I may have missed it- did you/ do you condemn the cancer ad? yes, or no....

Soptic has been around beating the anti-Romney drum for a long time. He appears in almost every story about GS Steel and Bain.

I told you IDIOTS that this kind of thing was going to come up last fall. That there were enough bodies in Bain's basement to take Romney down hard. And none of you guys listened to me. YOu all coooooed about how "electable" Romney was.

And now the shit has hit the fan,and you are all... "but..but...but you have real stories."

Bain is to Romney what Swift-boats are to Kerry.

Speaking of ruining lives... Three and a half years of failed Obama policies that prevent ordinary people from rejoining the workplace have done what exactly? :eusa_hand:

Speaking of ruining lives... Three and a half years of failed Obama policies that prevent ordinary people from rejoining the workplace have done what exactly? :eusa_hand:

:eusa_shhh:
that doesn't count,....nor are all the people who were let go and their lives ruined or killed (as this ad is insinuating) when the companies he gave out loans to went under...that only applies to Romney

Forum List

Back