Obama camp had nothing to do with Cancer ad...nothing!!

this ad was despicable and low, Obama should do the right thing and say no more of these, but he won't, because this is how he plays to get elected..they did it when he was running for the Illinois Senate..

Is THIS what you want RUNNING OUR COUNTRY?

I wish we'd see more of this.

This ad was so effective because it shows HOW Romney made his millions, ruining the lives of ordinary people.

Speaking of ruining lives... Three and a half years of failed Obama policies that prevent ordinary people from rejoining the workplace have done what exactly? :eusa_hand:

Horseshit.

What policies are those- exactly.

As someone out here in the real world, what is going on in business has nothing to do with Obama, it has to do with a groupthink in the business world.

If you can get the same job done with 3 people you used to do with 5, you do it with three people.

And business has been focused on this for years. They found the people they didn't downsize in 2008 and 2009 will work as hard as you can push them in 2012 because they don't want to be downsized...

Nothing to do with Obama at all.

:eusa_shhh:
that doesn't count,....nor are all the people who were let go and their lives ruined or killed (as this ad is insinuating) when the companies he gave out loans to went under...that only applies to Romney

HOw did Solyndra getting a loan cause it to go under?

What caused it to go under was that the Chinese made cheaper solar cells for people who wanted to go there. Nothing more, nothing less.

On the other hand, Bain intentionally loaded up GS Steel with Debt to pay dividends to their investors, and let the whole thing go bankrupt.

But, hey, if you can find a Solyndra employee who tells as compelling a story as Soptic, have at it...

that doesn't count,....nor are all the people who were let go and their lives ruined or killed (as this ad is insinuating) when the companies he gave out loans to went under...that only applies to Romney

What caused it to go under was that the Chinese made cheaper solar cells for people who wanted to go there. Nothing more, nothing less.

On the other hand, Bain intentionally loaded up GS Steel with Debt to pay dividends to their investors, and let the whole thing go bankrupt.

But, hey, if you can find a Solyndra employee who tells as compelling a story as Soptic, have at it...

no, we'll leave the gutter politics to you and Obama..

no, we'll leave the gutter politics to you and Obama..

I see you couldn't touch how the loans made Solyndra go under....

Oh, well.

Fact is, I warned you guys back in December this stuff about Bain was coming, and you all didn't listen.

Obama's ad....

Steel - YouTube

Super Pac ad....

"Understands" - YouTube

Same shirt, Same set.

Fuck off morons.

They obviously think the American public is the most stupid lot they've ever lorded it over. I sure hope the smart ones come out in November instead of the stupid libturds that support this obamanation.
Well TM certainly is lol

They really do look like different shades of gray to me.. but let's say he wore the same shirt on both interviews?

How many shirts do you think this guy owns?

Is it outside the realm of possibiity that he said, "Hey, this is my nicest shirt, I'll wear this one for the shoot today!" and came to the same conclusion a few months later when someone else wanted to film him on his favorite subject, "How Mitt Romney Ruined my Life".

This guy sincerely believes Mitt Romney ruined his life. And honestly, I think he makes a compelling case.

The fact that the Obama campaign had nothing to do with the ad (who knows, who cares) is irrelevant. Any campaign is going to be stuck either defending or condemning an ad put out by one of its whacked out surrogates. Tough shit, that's just another example of how money is destroying our political system.

I haven't seen his campaign condemning the ad, so that's that.

While Obama does not explicitly endorse the ad, his silence clearly indicates his implicit approval. Thus, his complicit participation in the production and dissemination of such trashy, low-life, scum-sucking tactics.

There's a you tube video of Obamas campaign using Soptic back in May. They are busted.
But is the DOJ going to charge anyone?

Who's going to charge these people?

Perhaps the court of public opinion will charge, try, and declare their guilt and sentence the entire pack of scheming, lying criminals who populate Obama's regime to oblivion in November.

This ad was so effective because it shows HOW Romney made his millions, ruining the lives of ordinary people.

Can you explain to us how buying a company, running it into the ground, and then declaring bankruptcy makes Romney or anyone money? Please use factual statements based in reality. Not this bullshit argument that a bankruptcy court would allow Romney to load the company with debt while paying it out to himself and his friends then declare bankruptcy to clear the debt.

Bain pulled some 12 million in profits out of GS Steel.

Special report: Romney's steel skeleton in the Bain closet | Reuters

Overall, Bain made at least $12 million on the steel company it created by merging the Kansas City mill with another in South Carolina before the new entity declared bankruptcy in 2001. Bain also collected an additional $900,000 a year through 1999 for management consulting services, public filings show.

Hey, the article also has a picture of Joe Soptic in it... back in January..

Joe's like everywhere.. he's awesome.

But the story that you and these ads choose to tell is not the fact that he made a struggling company profitable for a period of time and extended the livelihood of hundreds in the process. No, the tall tale you want to tell and applaud is how he helped kill some guys wife by purposefully driving a company to bankruptcy. So thanks for admitting this is a complete bullshit meme by proving he did his best to make the company last which is what would be in his and everyone else best interests.

But the story that you and these ads choose to tell is not the fact that he made a struggling company profitable for a period of time and extended the livelihood of hundreds in the process. No, the tall tale you want to tell and applaud is how he helped kill some guys wife by purposefully driving a company to bankruptcy. So thanks for admitting this is a complete bullshit meme by proving he did his best to make the company last which is what would be in his and everyone else best interests.

Well, I personally question whether he made the company "profitable", or just played a lot of number games.

Because GS Steel was struggling, as the whole Steel industry has due to the moronic trade policies the right wing encourages.

The Bain investors made out like bandits, the 750 guys who lost their jobs, not so much.

The question is, in that equation, whose side are you on? I'm on the side of teh Joe Soptics of the world because at the end of the day, they are the ones who make the economy work, not the Mitt Romney's of the world.

And look how we reward them.

Well, I personally question whether he made the company "profitable", or just played a lot of number games.

Because GS Steel was struggling, as the whole Steel industry has due to the moronic trade policies the right wing encourages.

The Bain investors made out like bandits, the 750 guys who lost their jobs, not so much.

The question is, in that equation, whose side are you on? I'm on the side of teh Joe Soptics of the world because at the end of the day, they are the ones who make the economy work, not the Mitt Romney's of the world.

And look how we reward them.

Just because you want to reframe reality into your bullshit imagination land does not mean I have to play the game. Your question is a complete farse. That plant was going to close prior to Bain and others buying it. That is a fact. The investors lead by Bain bought the plant and kept it open for several more years thus making sure those people kept their jobs several years longer than they would have otherwise. You do not want to see that, and everyone who has seen you criticizing Romney these past several months knows why.

Soptic is blaming Romney for something that most likely was inevitable. You admit the steel industry in this country has been dying for a long time. The cause you cite has ZERO to do with Romney. The guy would have lost his job several years sooner but wants to spit on Romney for making sure he was still getting a pay check.

Both of your are despicable, and anyone who has read your posts on Romney over the past several months know your true motivations.

Speaking of ruining lives... Three and a half years of failed Obama policies that prevent ordinary people from rejoining the workplace have done what exactly? :eusa_hand:

Horseshit.

As someone out here in the real world, what is going on in business has nothing to do with Obama, it has to do with a groupthink in the business world.

If you can get the same job done with 3 people you used to do with 5, you do it with three people.

And business has been focused on this for years. They found the people they didn't downsize in 2008 and 2009 will work as hard as you can push them in 2012 because they don't want to be downsized...

Nothing to do with Obama?:lol: Are you serious?[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-aLcbr63ME&feature=player_detailpage]OBAMA WILL BANKRUPT THE COAL INDUSTRY Biden: No Coal !!! - YouTube[/ame]

Just because you want to reframe reality into your bullshit imagination land does not mean I have to play the game. Your question is a complete farse. That plant was going to close prior to Bain and others buying it. That is a fact. The investors lead by Bain bought the plant and kept it open for several more years thus making sure those people kept their jobs several years longer than they would have otherwise. You do not want to see that, and everyone who has seen you criticizing Romney these past several months knows why.

Soptic is blaming Romney for something that most likely was inevitable. You admit the steel industry in this country has been dying for a long time. The cause you cite has ZERO to do with Romney. The guy would have lost his job several years sooner but wants to spit on Romney for making sure he was still getting a pay check.

Both of your are despicable, and anyone who has read your posts on Romney over the past several months know your true motivations.

"but, but, but, you hate him because he's a MOOOOOOOOOORMON!" THe whine of every right winger I've pounded into the ground when they are stuck defending the indefensible.

If Bain was able to keep the plant alive, probably anyone else who was moderately competent could, too.

Bain wasn't about creating jobs, it was about creating profits.

I'm sure the $900,000 a year in "management fees" Bain was charging on top of the 12 million they took out in profits had a pretty bad effect on the bottom line. Maybe someone less greedy could have turned the company around.

Horseshit.

Nothing to do with Obama?:lol: Are you serious?[]

Yup- are you retarded?

Yes, Obama had nothing to do with the Super Pac ad, and his campaign had no coordination. NONE!!!

yeah, that whole unaccountability things sucks. say thanks to Citizen's United....

and i'm sure your next thread will be about the ads being run by Karl Rove's Super Pac, right?

right?

bueller???

bueller??

:eusa_whistle:
Only, Obama pledged not to use them.

Another lie....and folks like you bought it.

:lmao:

"but, but, but, you hate him because he's a MOOOOOOOOOORMON!" THe whine of every right winger I've pounded into the ground when they are stuck defending the indefensible.

If Bain was able to keep the plant alive, probably anyone else who was moderately competent could, too.

Bain wasn't about creating jobs, it was about creating profits.

I'm sure the $900,000 a year in "management fees" Bain was charging on top of the 12 million they took out in profits had a pretty bad effect on the bottom line. Maybe someone less greedy could have turned the company around.

Hmmm, I did not say that. You did. Nice of you to openly admit you are a bigoted individual.

If you would like to convince people you are something other than a bigot, it would go a long way to admit Bain, and by extension Romney, saved this guys job for several years. But you can not even bring yourself to admit that very simple reality.

By the way, do you work out of some altruistic instinct to create jobs for others or do you work to make money for yourself? If his intentions of making money are evil or immoral or unethical than yours are equally so.

If 3 different networks interviewed the same person, and that person wore the same clothes in all 3 interviews, does that mean the networks conspired in some way?

Holy shit...
Have you checked out the people involved? Old campaign manager, tons of white house former staff, a direct link to Obama asking supporters to fund that specific super pac.

Then we have in May the White House demanding Romney disclaim an ad by a super pac he has less contact with then Obama has with this one. And Guess what the ad never aired and Romney worked publicly against the ad as asked by the White House. And what do we have now? The same person that DEMANDED Romney act claiming the President has no power over this pac. Where exactly is the attempt by Obama to distance himself from it? To condemn it like he asked Romney to condemn the other ad?

One standard for Republicans and another for the Democrats, same old crooked shit.

Hmmm, I did not say that. You did. Nice of you to openly admit you are a bigoted individual.

I reject the notion that if I reject a fraudulant religion, I'm a bigot. Sorry, guy, but unless you are signing up at the local temple to get your own set of magic underroos and learn the secret handshake to get into the Celestial Heaven, you reject their bullshit as much as I do.

I have a high level of contempt for all religions, but LDS is what is wrong with religion on steroids.

If you would like to convince people you are something other than a bigot, it would go a long way to admit Bain, and by extension Romney, saved this guys job for several years. But you can not even bring yourself to admit that very simple reality. .

The thing is, I haven't seen one person who worked at GS STeel or AmPad or Dade Instrument who has a nice thing to say about Romney or Bain. Nor, for that matter, at the companies like Staples that are considered "Success" Stories.

"Gee, I'm so happy to be working here at staples for minimum wage, no benefits, no pension..."

I mean, Romney could put that guy on the screen, if he existed.

By the way, do you work out of some altruistic instinct to create jobs for others or do you work to make money for yourself? If his intentions of making money are evil or immoral or unethical than yours are equally so.

Um, it's not making money, it's HOW you make money.

I never got anyone fired, fought like hell against having to fire people when I've been in a supervisory position. In one case, where a woman did nothing but screw me over when I worked with her, I still helped her find a new job when what goes around comes around.

While I fight like hell to get the best deals for the company I work for, I'm also straight up and honest with my vendors.

If you read the articles posted, it was quite obvious that Bain had no idea how to run a steel plant. It's almost like when they heard "Steel Plant", they thought, "Yes, we are going to steal everything that isn't nailed down!"

Here's what someone who was a manager at that plant had to say...

"We were doing well and then Bain Capital bought us and they took everything they could out of the company without making the investments we needed to stay competitive," said James Sanderson, who has been with the mill since 1974 and served as its union president since 1988. "They ran the company into bankruptcy."

Sanderson said Bain Capital replaced longtime managers who had built Georgetown Steel with bean counters looking for ways to cut costs. They demanded increasing financial performance with little idea of how the daily operations were run, he said.

"They were investors. They weren't steel mill operators," he said.

Read more here: Romney's Bain made millions as S.C. steelmaker went bankrupt | McClatchy

Can you explain to us how buying a company, running it into the ground, and then declaring bankruptcy makes Romney or anyone money? Please use factual statements based in reality. Not this bullshit argument that a bankruptcy court would allow Romney to load the company with debt while paying it out to himself and his friends then declare bankruptcy to clear the debt.

Bain pulled some 12 million in profits out of GS Steel.

Special report: Romney's steel skeleton in the Bain closet | Reuters

Overall, Bain made at least $12 million on the steel company it created by merging the Kansas City mill with another in South Carolina before the new entity declared bankruptcy in 2001. Bain also collected an additional $900,000 a year through 1999 for management consulting services, public filings show.

Hey, the article also has a picture of Joe Soptic in it... back in January..

Joe's like everywhere.. he's awesome.

Joe's a liar. Obama's campaign people are liars lying about the lying advertisement.

He's pimping his dead wife in a lie.

Figures you would admire him.

But really, Bain rolled the company over into GS Industries. Bain didn't close the mill. GS Industry did.

Forum List

Back