Obama calls Romney speech 'a cow pie of distortion'

That's considered communicating on the level of his audience.

And defined as supreme arrogance by the POTUS.

Except by his worshipers, who lap it up like it was milk-n-hiney.
Milk and Hiney? :lol:

That they won't dig thier heads out of?

*Classic*
icon14.gif

Obama has become a total embarrassment to us..Can you imagine other countries watching this man prancing around the country speaking this way?

we must be the laughting stock

The man has never acted Presidential in any way..I guess you can't take the Community agitator out of a person..

Actually it seemed most nations disliked the way the last guy acted, which is a bit different.

It's always been my opinion that US right-wingers are as out of the touch with the rest of the world(mostly) as you can be.

No offense, but why should I be in touch with the rest of the world unless I live there??

Who cares what they think. Unless I'm a diplomat it doesn't matter and it shouldn't. We shouldn't have to run our country to please them.

Obama has become a total embarrassment to us..Can you imagine other countries watching this man prancing around the country speaking this way?

The man has never acted Presidential in any way..I guess you can't take the Community agitator out of a person..

Actually it seemed most nations disliked the way the last guy acted, which is a bit different.

It's always been my opinion that US right-wingers are as out of the touch with the rest of the world(mostly) as you can be.

No offense, but why should I be in touch with the rest of the world unless I live there??

Who cares what they think. Unless I'm a diplomat it doesn't matter and it shouldn't. We shouldn't have to run our country to please them.

Soverignty in action^.

Nice.

As YOU...ME are our OWN soverigns.

Last edited:
"Obama calls Romney speech 'a cow pie of distortion"

Pardon the pun, but is that not the Pot calling the Kettle Black??????

I have a list of over 200 distortions Obama told during his Campaigning, any one want them :lol:

No, and your collection must amaze you, your pet hamster, and your goldfish. (Obama sound only a slight bit more genuine than Mitt's "cheesy grits", nothing to brag about.)

I have a list of over 200 distortions Obama told during his Campaigning, any one want them :lol:

No, and your collection must amaze you, your pet hamster, and your goldfish. (Obama sound only a slight bit more genuine than Mitt's "cheesy grits", nothing to brag about.)

:lol: I gave up gold fish and hamster 40 years ago....

Amazed, not really, we are talking about one of the most secretive and full of BS Presidents in a long, long time....

In case you are interested http://www.usmessageboard.com/groups/obam-lies-a-lot-d113-obama-lies.html

I would bet $20.00 Romney will never come close to that many lies and/or distortions......

Absolutely Classless

Snip:
By Kristen Welker, NBC News

DES MOINES, IA – President Barack Obama delivered one of his most direct attacks against Mitt Romney here Thursday night, painting Romney as an out-of-touch corporate raider.

At this event, held before an enthusiastic crowd of 2,500 at the Iowa State Fairgrounds, Obama reminded the crowd that Romney said “corporations are people,” while stumping in Iowa last August during the Republican primary. The president said there may be value in Romney’s experience in corporate buyouts, “but it’s not in the White House.”

He also noted that the former governor doesn’t talk about his record in Massachusetts.

Speaking directly to Iowans, Obama used local lingo to slam Romney: “Governor Romney came to Des Moines last week and warned of a prairie fire of debt,” he said. “But he left out some facts. His speech was more like a cow pie of distortion.”

the rest here from the Obama channel
First Read - Obama calls Romney speech 'a cow pie of distortion'

When has the Fraud in the white house ever dealt with "cow pies". If you are going to use the "lingo", learn to use it right.

I have three huge Fishtanks with African Cichlids...40+ Finches (5 are juvinille) of varying origins...9 Cockateils (4 are juvinille), 2 hookbill parrot-class (1 White-Capped Pionus, 1 Sun Conure)...

Do *I* fit?:eusa_whistle:

I have three huge Fishtanks with African Cichlids...40+ Finches (5 are juvinille) of varying origins...9 Cockateils (4 are juvinille), 2 hookbill parrot-class (1 White-Capped Pionus, 1 Sun Conure)...

Peach didn't ask about other Pets, I have a 117lb GSD and a 3 month old Green Cheek Conure :)

does she not like animals?.... what a shame :(

Peach didn't ask about other Pets, I have a 117lb GSD and a 3 month old Green Cheek Conure :)

does she not like animals?.... what a shame :(

No kidding buddy. Audacity...and pettiness.

He has and will but he is also going to campaign on republican's shitty defeatist attitude.

Awww, you missed.........too bad. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bullshit, republicans are all about telling America that we can't do anything but retreat on the American dream because it costs too much anymore. Maybe you do not see this as defeatist but it is.

Wrong! The democrats are telling the occupy idiots that the American dream is taking from someone else instead of building/earning it yourself. And the occupy idiots are okay with that. They will bankrupt their parents and then push them out on the iceburg (obamacare's "pill") to die. And then preach to the rest of us about how they "care" for the "helpless" and are tolerant.:bsflag:

Bullshit, republicans are all about telling America that we can't do anything but retreat on the American dream because it costs too much anymore. Maybe you do not see this as defeatist but it is.

The American dream starts with being able to do it on your own

They say that as they attempt to make sure that everyone is on their own by abandoning the social contract.

A contract implies that two parties willingly agreed. I never signed anything that said I would support other people's children with healthcare and education when they could provide for themselves. I never signed anything to agree to pay people that ate too much, disability (because they ate too much). People that truly need help have always been cared for in this country, even before the gov't decided that they and not the community would be the "authority" over who needed what. It amazes me that "legal" immigrants (even after paying all the fees and taxes to become citizens), can become independently wealthy by starting working in a minimum wage job, learning the ropes to move upward, when the people born in this country sit on their butts and cry that people are not helping them (enough).

They say that as they attempt to make sure that everyone is on their own by abandoning the social contract.

Sorry, but I never saw, much less signed that SumBitch.

But you'll partake of all its benefits. FREELOADER

Is that like the "FREELOADERS" that take advantage of Christians and their work ethic, along with their generosity, and then turn around a say: 'we don't want to hear what you have to say, quit trying to run our lives', now pay your taxes so we can misuse that money.

Absolutely Classless

Snip:
By Kristen Welker, NBC News

DES MOINES, IA – President Barack Obama delivered one of his most direct attacks against Mitt Romney here Thursday night, painting Romney as an out-of-touch corporate raider.

At this event, held before an enthusiastic crowd of 2,500 at the Iowa State Fairgrounds, Obama reminded the crowd that Romney said “corporations are people,” while stumping in Iowa last August during the Republican primary. The president said there may be value in Romney’s experience in corporate buyouts, “but it’s not in the White House.”

He also noted that the former governor doesn’t talk about his record in Massachusetts.

Speaking directly to Iowans, Obama used local lingo to slam Romney: “Governor Romney came to Des Moines last week and warned of a prairie fire of debt,” he said. “But he left out some facts. His speech was more like a cow pie of distortion.”

the rest here from the Obama channel
First Read - Obama calls Romney speech 'a cow pie of distortion'

Bush salutes your high standards.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0NJXoWATcM]George W Bush gives one finger salute - YouTube[/ame]

Bush is a low life, ne'er do well who happened to be born to big money. We had eight years of shame under his regime. Gawd, who can forget cringing every time that idiot spoke? Mitt is the same way. Lies or 'misspeaks' every day.

You know it's bad when his own wife says she should talk for him and his staff calls him Mr Etch A Sketch. He's a lying phony and even the rw's know it.

Yes, it is extremely sad that between him and Obama, he appears to have more honor and integrity that the sitting President, that has been exposed as a fraud a few times, now. But we should vote for him again, because everyone loved Bernie Madoff until they wanted results on their investments. This guy, Obama, will be the same, you will find he used those monies unethically to get his own status elevated by hurting every person that believed in him.

The American dream starts with being able to do it on your own

A contract implies that two parties willingly agreed. I never signed anything that said I would support other people's children with healthcare and education when they could provide for themselves. I never signed anything to agree to pay people that ate too much, disability (because they ate too much). People that truly need help have always been cared for in this country, even before the gov't decided that they and not the community would be the "authority" over who needed what. It amazes me that "legal" immigrants (even after paying all the fees and taxes to become citizens), can become independently wealthy by starting working in a minimum wage job, learning the ropes to move upward, when the people born in this country sit on their butts and cry that people are not helping them (enough).

The term "social contract" is the counterpart to "consent of the governed", what the government does to perpetuate their rule. The carrot and the stick. It's what the government does to keep order either by blunt force or hand-outs. Republicans want to change it to more stick less carrot.

Last edited:

And yet his prestige and the prestige of our nation around the world has soared during his presidency. Just one more fact that doesn't fit your narrative - but let's not let facts get in the way of a good rant, huh?

Apparently you are not paying attention to what happens in those "57 states" (of islam). They are not respecting Obama. They are signalling they will treat him worse that they wanted to treat Bush. And how did that reaching out to islam work for him???? Is there peace in the ME? Do we have more allies there, or fewer? How many nations did he launch predators to kill 'selective' targets (why weren't they captured for intelligence?)? Where are Americans safer than they were before he became President? In the workplace? Where the terrorists acts are counted as 'workplace violence'?

It's always black and white with your group.

'They hate us so let's get 'em'

It's inconceivable to you that the US is guilty of at least a few things over the decades that have tarnished our reputation?

yep we've been guilty of some things, but we've ALSO been the most generous with helping other countries out, more than we can say for a lot of them helping us..
but some countries being TOUGH is the only thing they will listen too, not being wimpy...look at Jimma Carter and where that got him, Bill Clinton wasn't much better.

What did being tough from 2001 to 2008 get us exactly?

It got us the people that declared war on us, focusing on overcoming our "military" in the ME (versus civilians in public places in our country). It got us Osama going underground until he became virtually irrelevant. It got us the intelligence to eliminate him (why wasn't he captured?). It put American soldiers on the ground in two countries where the people are watching how Americans act (honor, integrity) versus how islamic authority acts (deceit, destruction). Just sayin'.......

Forum List

Back