Obama calls Romney speech 'a cow pie of distortion'

do you post crap all the time just to see yourself talk?

Is that something that's important to this discussion. Are you in denial that wingnut teabaggers shat on Mitt for the last few months, and are now sticking their tongues square up his lying ass?
dick tuck got dick fucked really hard I guess that's why he posting stupid shit again.

Did I? Is there one of your fellow inmates who uses the name Dick Tuck? Where you part of the gang bang?

Sorry to disappointing you and your perverse fantasies, but I'm just chillin at home. When do you get to shed your orange uniform pervert? Do you have to register in that perverts registry?

"Obama calls Romney speech 'a cow pie of distortion"

Pardon the pun, but is that not the Pot calling the Kettle Black??????

I have a list of over 200 distortions Obama told during his Campaigning, any one want them :lol:

I know right? What those on the left here fail to realize is that no matter what Obama attacks Mitt with, Mitt can get Obama back ten fold for the same shit in the last 3-1/2 years. Obama is toast if he wants to bring up records and associates. Well, he is toast anyways no matter what, as long as Romney keeps the message on the economy and Obamas record.

The ones I have are just during Obama's 1st Campaign, If I kept up with the last 3.5 years, I would have to buy a new computer with at least a 4 Terabyte Hard Drive to store all the lies :)

Obama has become a total embarrassment to us..Can you imagine other countries watching this man prancing around the country speaking this way?

we must be the laughting stock

The man has never acted Presidential in any way..I guess you can't take the Community agitator out of a person..

And yet his prestige and the prestige of our nation around the world has soared during his presidency. Just one more fact that doesn't fit your narrative - but let's not let facts get in the way of a good rant, huh?
Tell yourself that as he cozies up to our enemies, apologized for us for no good reason...(I belive the term was arrogant ), and has pretty much told our allies to pound sand.

Prestige indeed...:eusa_doh:

Obama has become a total embarrassment to us..Can you imagine other countries watching this man prancing around the country speaking this way?

The man has never acted Presidential in any way..I guess you can't take the Community agitator out of a person..

And yet his prestige and the prestige of our nation around the world has soared during his presidency. Just one more fact that doesn't fit your narrative - but let's not let facts get in the way of a good rant, huh?
Tell yourself that as he cozies up to our enemies, apologized for us for no good reason...(I belive the term was arrogant ), and has pretty much told our allies to pound sand.

That no dog in a fight sounds like he went rouge and took a side.:lol:

I have to laugh at that...When Obama got elected our standing in THE WORLD went up..

So Mittens raises your wood? Do you want t return to the cold war days? Are you really stupid enough to believe that Russia is our number one enemy?

If anyone is an expert on Cow-Pies....it is Obama.

He's spent three years slinging them all over the country.

The lefties on this board have made a habit of catching them and believing it when Obama told them there BigMac's.

No wonder they are so frigging cranky and stupid.

Next, we'll have a low that cowpies should be more nutricious.

So Mittens raises your wood? Do you want t return to the cold war days? Are you really stupid enough to believe that Russia is our number one enemy?
Son? You're sick as Hell.

Son? You're sick as Hell.

Gramps, could be. I don't really care. Your post was still pure horseshit.

I guess you long for a clear enemy, and want Mittens to hand him to you.

Are you really stupid enough to accept Mittens position that Russia is our greatest threat? Are you really this much of a moron?

If Obama said shit was chocolate pudding, the Obama supporters would eat it up. If a lefty was standing next to Obama when he farted, the lefty's nostrils would flare to get every atomic particle so no one would think the President stinks.

Another freeloader heard from. :eek:

How am I a free loader when I say stop taking my money?

Wake me up when you stop taking federal services. I'm sure you can find safe meat and therapeutic drugs on the black market. Maybe you can band together with a group of morons, and set up an airport, without ATC.

If I pay for them does that still make me a freeloader? Dick tuck needs to stop being dick fucked so hard.

How am I a free loader when I say stop taking my money?

Wake me up when you stop taking federal services. I'm sure you can find safe meat and therapeutic drugs on the black market. Maybe you can band together with a group of morons, and set up an airport, without ATC.

you really are just a fucking mindless idiot...shut the hell up

Don't tell a fool to shut up. Let him keep talking to prove he's a fool.

Barack Obama has many interesting voices!! Here he is in Selma, talking to his brothers.

His granfatha was a cook.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qT-FLwwWZZQ]Obama's Selective Phony Accents - YouTube[/ame]

They say that as they attempt to make sure that everyone is on their own by abandoning the social contract.

Sorry, but I never saw, much less signed that SumBitch.

But you'll partake of all its benefits. FREELOADER

The Social contract that the people have bound themselves to is the U.S. Constitution. In Theory, we are not bound when the government violates that contract, which is almost all the times now.

Forum List

Back