Obama calls Romney speech 'a cow pie of distortion'

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
Absolutely Classless

Snip:
By Kristen Welker, NBC News

DES MOINES, IA – President Barack Obama delivered one of his most direct attacks against Mitt Romney here Thursday night, painting Romney as an out-of-touch corporate raider.

At this event, held before an enthusiastic crowd of 2,500 at the Iowa State Fairgrounds, Obama reminded the crowd that Romney said “corporations are people,” while stumping in Iowa last August during the Republican primary. The president said there may be value in Romney’s experience in corporate buyouts, “but it’s not in the White House.”

He also noted that the former governor doesn’t talk about his record in Massachusetts.

Speaking directly to Iowans, Obama used local lingo to slam Romney: “Governor Romney came to Des Moines last week and warned of a prairie fire of debt,” he said. “But he left out some facts. His speech was more like a cow pie of distortion.”

the rest here from the Obama channel
First Read - Obama calls Romney speech 'a cow pie of distortion'

Romney is attacking our problems and Obama is attacking Romney

I think the American people are sick and tired of Obama and Democrats divisive rhetoric. Time for real change and this time for the better

Keep on task Romney, it's about the economy and jobs. :2up:

I have to chuckle when he says Romney isn't talking about his record in Massachusetts when he can't talk about his record in the last 3 1/2 years.

and how about Pmsnbc assuming people in Iowa speaks that way..

Speaking directly to Iowans, Obama used local lingo to slam Romney:

that's what they and Obama thinks of you people

Yea, I heard those Iowaians laughing at Mittens. Can you believe it.

You think "cow patties" is just Obama's nice way of saying that Mittens was full of shit?

Just wait till things really get cranked up in the summer. I think Obama will destroy Mittens when we get to the debates. Destroy Mittens easily.

Mittens will have the votes of the right wing whack jobs represented on here. And that is it. And that ain't enough to get Mittens elected. No matter how much you all hate Obama.

"Obama calls Romney speech 'a cow pie of distortion"

Pardon the pun, but is that not the Pot calling the Kettle Black??????

I have a list of over 200 distortions Obama told during his Campaigning, any one want them :lol:

Last edited:
Romney needs to ask why is it the American people are on a budget but our government isn't?

Why are Democrat Congresscritters derelict in their basic duty?

Obama's White House Experience

Budgets Passed: 0
Debts added: $6 Trillion
Unemployment: Chronic 8%+ both before and after he busted a cap on bin Laden
Wars started: 6

Talking about Romney's record instead: Priceless

Yea, I heard those Iowaians laughing at Mittens. Can you believe it.

You think "cow patties" is just Obama's nice way of saying that Mittens was full of shit?

Just wait till things really get cranked up in the summer. I think Obama will destroy Mittens when we get to the debates. Destroy Mittens easily.

Mittens will have the votes of the right wing whack jobs represented on here. And that is it. And that ain't enough to get Mittens elected. No matter how much you all hate Obama.

Yup, he will establish new lows in the public discourse. Mental masterbation for the truely demented.

He will be the president that all the jag-offs and cretins in our society think is totally bitchen.

Absolutely Classless

Snip:
By Kristen Welker, NBC News

DES MOINES, IA – President Barack Obama delivered one of his most direct attacks against Mitt Romney here Thursday night, painting Romney as an out-of-touch corporate raider.

At this event, held before an enthusiastic crowd of 2,500 at the Iowa State Fairgrounds, Obama reminded the crowd that Romney said “corporations are people,” while stumping in Iowa last August during the Republican primary. The president said there may be value in Romney’s experience in corporate buyouts, “but it’s not in the White House.”

He also noted that the former governor doesn’t talk about his record in Massachusetts.

Speaking directly to Iowans, Obama used local lingo to slam Romney: “Governor Romney came to Des Moines last week and warned of a prairie fire of debt,” he said. “But he left out some facts. His speech was more like a cow pie of distortion.”

the rest here from the Obama channel
First Read - Obama calls Romney speech 'a cow pie of distortion'

he-mad.png

Did the bad man hurt republicans fragile little feelings?

Naw, I just think his "local speak" was quite hysterical and way off the mark. We're laughing at the stupid man and how he brought himself "down to their level". :lol: :lol: :lol:

Would you feel better if he called Romney's fairy tales a foie gras pate' of distortion?

I think I would feel better if he could campaign on his accomplishments. Your turn to toss the cow pie.

Forum List

Back