Obama calls Romney speech 'a cow pie of distortion'

Obama has become a total embarrassment to us..Can you imagine other countries watching this man prancing around the country speaking this way?

we must be the laughting stock

The man has never acted Presidential in any way..I guess you can't take the Community agitator out of a person..

And yet his prestige and the prestige of our nation around the world has soared during his presidency. Just one more fact that doesn't fit your narrative - but let's not let facts get in the way of a good rant, huh?

Well sure, his bowing to other leaders and demonizaton of the US is exactly what they want.

yep...he still puts us down TODAY...

Obama has become a total embarrassment to us..Can you imagine other countries watching this man prancing around the country speaking this way?

The man has never acted Presidential in any way..I guess you can't take the Community agitator out of a person..

Actually it seemed most nations disliked the way the last guy acted, which is a bit different.

It's always been my opinion that US right-wingers are as out of the touch with the rest of the world(mostly) as you can be.

your oponion..but I don't feel like bowing to countries that hate our guts...maybe you do

Actually it seemed most nations disliked the way the last guy acted, which is a bit different.

It's always been my opinion that US right-wingers are as out of the touch with the rest of the world(mostly) as you can be.

your oponion..but I don't feel like bowing to countries that hate our guts...maybe you do

It's always black and white with your group.

'They hate us so let's get 'em'

It's inconceivable to you that the US is guilty of at least a few things over the decades that have tarnished our reputation?

It's inconceivable to you that the US is guilty of at least a few things over the decades that have tarnished our reputation?

A few of em.

A good portion the last 3.5 years.

yep we've been guilty of some things, but we've ALSO been the most generous with helping other countries out, more than we can say for a lot of them helping us..
but some countries being TOUGH is the only thing they will listen too, not being wimpy...look at Jimma Carter and where that got him, Bill Clinton wasn't much better.

yep we've been guilty of some things, but we've ALSO been the most generous with helping other countries out, more than we can say for a lot of them helping us..
but some countries being TOUGH is the only thing they will listen too, not being wimpy...look at Jimma Carter and where that got him, Bill Clinton wasn't much better.

What did being tough from 2001 to 2008 get us exactly?

Yea, I heard those Iowaians laughing at Mittens. Can you believe it.

You think "cow patties" is just Obama's nice way of saying that Mittens was full of shit?

Just wait till things really get cranked up in the summer. I think Obama will destroy Mittens when we get to the debates. Destroy Mittens easily.

Mittens will have the votes of the right wing whack jobs represented on here. And that is it. And that ain't enough to get Mittens elected. No matter how much you all hate Obama.

Keep telling yourself that.

"Obama calls Romney speech 'a cow pie of distortion"

Pardon the pun, but is that not the Pot calling the Kettle Black??????

I have a list of over 200 distortions Obama told during his Campaigning, any one want them :lol:

I know right? What those on the left here fail to realize is that no matter what Obama attacks Mitt with, Mitt can get Obama back ten fold for the same shit in the last 3-1/2 years. Obama is toast if he wants to bring up records and associates. Well, he is toast anyways no matter what, as long as Romney keeps the message on the economy and Obamas record.

Absolutely spot on, Mr President.

Mittens is dishonest, even by R low standards.

Hey, I got you some presidential kneepads so you won't keep scuffing up your knees down there.

187%20pro%20cores.jpg

Is that what Romney supporters are using to toss his salad? Two months ago you were sucking Gingrich and Santoruims butts, when they used the Etch-a-Sketch props.

Did the bad man hurt republicans fragile little feelings?

Naw, I just think his "local speak" was quite hysterical and way off the mark. We're laughing at the stupid man and how he brought himself "down to their level". :lol: :lol: :lol:

Would you feel better if he called Romney's fairy tales a foie gras pate' of distortion?

I'd be happier if Obama was honest about his record and wouldnt lie about what Romney has to say.

But then I suppose if he had a good record, he could do that.

I have a list of over 200 distortions Obama told during his Campaigning, any one want them :lol:

I know right? What those on the left here fail to realize is that no matter what Obama attacks Mitt with, Mitt can get Obama back ten fold for the same shit in the last 3-1/2 years. Obama is toast if he wants to bring up records and associates. Well, he is toast anyways no matter what, as long as Romney keeps the message on the economy and Obamas record.

Except that it's already known and well-documented, Romney is already a liar.

Absolutely spot on, Mr President.

Mittens is dishonest, even by R low standards.

Hey, I got you some presidential kneepads so you won't keep scuffing up your knees down there.

187%20pro%20cores.jpg

Is that what Romney supporters are using to toss his salad? Two months ago you were sucking Gingrich and Santoruims butts, when they used the Etch-a-Sketch props.

do you post crap all the time just to see yourself talk?

He has and will but he is also going to campaign on republican's shitty defeatist attitude.

Awww, you missed.........too bad. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bullshit, republicans are all about telling America that we can't do anything but retreat on the American dream because it costs too much anymore. Maybe you do not see this as defeatist but it is.

So by telling people that they dont need government to mircomanage their lives and that they can succeed through their industry, frugality, and being innovative we are telling them that it cost's too much for the American dream? Meanwhile, Democrats telling people they can't succeed unless some politician/bureaucrat in Washington gives them a hand out or permission or if you are connected to the right person, they are advancing the American dream?

You are seriously arguing that the American dream is to told what to do by the government?

187%20pro%20cores.jpg

Is that something that's important to this discussion. Are you in denial that wingnut teabaggers shat on Mitt for the last few months, and are now sticking their tongues square up his lying ass?

Is that something that's important to this discussion. Are you in denial that wingnut teabaggers shat on Mitt for the last few months, and are now sticking their tongues square up his lying ass?
dick tuck got dick fucked really hard I guess that's why he posting stupid shit again.

Is that list of 200 just from this speech or does it include the entire week?

:lol:

I posted them in a Group called Obama Lies... took me an hour to do it, Group has a 1,000 character limit per post.... did 20 posts........

Forum List

Back