Obama bus tour in full swing * and we're paying for it *

I'm not upset about busses moron. That's what happens when you have no reading comprehension.

ROFLMAO. So that's what you chose to disagree with. Kinda like some calls you a stupid idiot. And you respond that you're not an idiot, huh? And if your going to call people morons and claim they have reading comprehension, the least you could do is check your spelling.

I'm on my phone I don't have access to the spell checker.

And my argument all along has been about the tax payers money being used to fund campaigning. Yet you still can't grasp that easy fact.

Why are you so obsessed with my thread? OCD really bad eh?
What is wrong with you? Obsessed with YOUR thread.
You don't own this thread. I'll post where ever the fuck I want to post and as often.

You have yet to comment on the fact that the same buses that Obama is using, will be used by who ever the Republican nominee is. Once again, ALL PAID FOR BY TAX PAYERS.In other words, the Republican nominee will have the same, or similar, tax paid services offered to them as Obama has.

You have yet to comment on the fact that these buses were the brainchild of the Secret Service, paid for they the Secret Service, offered by the Secret Service for the expressed purpose, among other things, of campaigning. Once again, ALL PAID FOR BY TAX PAYERS.

DID I MENTION THAT ALL THE CAMPAIGNING USING THESE BUSES IS ALL PAID FOR BY TAX PAYERS?

Last edited:
Poor baby. The President has a bus. Can't get anyone in real life to take you seriously about it, so you have to whine on an internet site. Booo hooo hooo.:eusa_boohoo:
The president always campaigns on "our" money. Obama really hasn't done anything ALL other Republican presidents have done, but of course righties are filled with moral outrage over everything.

If Obama didn't campaign, they'd say he doesn't care. If he campaigned a little, they'd say he doesn't care enough. If he campaigned alot, they'd say he doesn't care about his job as president. If he flew...they'd say he's a hypocrit for flying on a "private" jet. If he stays in a nice hotel, they say he's spending too much. If he stayed at Motel 6, they'd say he's disgracing and cheapening the office of president.

It's funner, and way easier, to be a back seat political driver. I had way more fun on boards like this when W was in office. Conservative media has declared open season on arm chair politicial quarterbacking, and the righties on this site don't seem to grasp that concept, and appear to actualy believe that Obama is doing things that no Republican has done as regularly.

Bush took a campaign bus tour, and called it an official trip, in order to force us to pay for it?

Do you have a link?

Why don't you file a complaint with the FEC if you don't like paying for it?

takes a car, complains
takes a boat, complains,
takes a bus, complains,
take a plane, complains
Walks around, complains
Breaths, complains

We got it, this is pathetic, but we got it.

wrecks the economy, :clap2:

pals around with dictators, :clap2:

signs unconstitutional healthcare law, :clap2:

blows a trillion dollars to lose jobs, :clap2:

campaign bus tour disguised as job tour, :clap2:

You apologists are pathetic indeed.....

ROFLMAO. So that's what you chose to disagree with. Kinda like some calls you a stupid idiot. And you respond that you're not an idiot, huh? And if your going to call people morons and claim they have reading comprehension, the least you could do is check your spelling.

And my argument all along has been about the tax payers money being used to fund campaigning. Yet you still can't grasp that easy fact.

You don't own this thread. I'll post where ever the fuck I want to post and as often.

You have yet to comment on the fact that the same buses that Obama is using, will be used by who ever the Republican nominee is. Once again, ALL PAID FOR BY TAX PAYERS.In other words, the Republican nominee will have the same, or similar, tax paid services offered to them as Obama has.

You have yet to comment on the fact that these buses were the brainchild of the Secret Service, paid for they the Secret Service, offered by the Secret Service for the expressed purpose, among other things, of campaigning. Once again, ALL PAID FOR BY TAX PAYERS.

DID I MENTION THAT ALL THE CAMPAIGNING USING THESE BUSES IS ALL PAID FOR BY TAX PAYERS?

Your just dense eh? I don't care what the busses are for or who they are for. If were paying for it its bullshit. Simple concept. Of course this is yet another fleece of the tax payer. And if the gop nominee uses it I will be equally pissed. However here we are now well before any nominee is picked and Obama gets a ride on my dime. Bullshit. And besides that why should he get free transportation a fucking year before the actual battle starts. Double bullshit.

If you don't like my opinion your free to eat shit and die. :razz:

I'm sure this has already been covered, but...

This not a campaign trip.

Though I'm not sure who makes that determination. I'm certain that a very strong argument could (and probably will be) made to the contrary. I have mixed feelings about the trip myself. On the one hand, a president should be able to get out among the people he represents, take the pulse of the nation first hand, so to speak. On the other hand, when does campaigning begin? It seems to me that now would be about the right time. I say that only because of the current state of the nation. If things were going better I would anticipate a later start for a sitting president...

Just my opinion, I don't know. Overall, this trip and the expense doesn't bother me. Might as well complain about his taking a vacation or playing golf...

I am supposed to believe that Obama suddenly decided to take a bus trip around the country on official business?

Can you name the last time a president took a bus tour of the country?

These buses haven't been available until now. If they have to have all the communications capabilities you suggest, that would mean that he's conducting his official business as President, wouldn't it?

I'm sure this has already been covered, but...

This not a campaign trip.

Though I'm not sure who makes that determination. I'm certain that a very strong argument could (and probably will be) made to the contrary. I have mixed feelings about the trip myself. On the one hand, a president should be able to get out among the people he represents, take the pulse of the nation first hand, so to speak. On the other hand, when does campaigning begin? It seems to me that now would be about the right time. I say that only because of the current state of the nation. If things were going better I would anticipate a later start for a sitting president...

Just my opinion, I don't know. Overall, this trip and the expense doesn't bother me. Might as well complain about his taking a vacation or playing golf...

I am supposed to believe that Obama suddenly decided to take a bus trip around the country on official business?

These buses haven't been available until now. If they have to have all the communications capabilities you suggest, that would mean that he's conducting his official business as President, wouldn't it?

Incredible. How many times have I explained this, they do not have the fucking communications capability, the Secret Service does not care if the people they are guarding can talk to anyone. In fact, if they do not talk to anyone, it makes it easier. That means that someone has to build a communication system that follows his bus around.

Your just dense eh? I don't care what the busses are for or who they are for. If were paying for it its bullshit. Simple concept. Of course this is yet another fleece of the tax payer. And if the gop nominee uses it I will be equally pissed. However here we are now well before any nominee is picked and Obama gets a ride on my dime. Bullshit. And besides that why should he get free transportation a fucking year before the actual battle starts. Double bullshit.

Listen moron. I got your point when I read the OP. You don't care that the buses are actually being used for the exact purpose they were purchased for? Gotcha. You're not the only one that pays taxes. Stop your fucking crying and file a complaint with the FEC if it bothers you so much.

Incredible. How many times have I explained this, they do not have the fucking communications capability, the Secret Service does not care if the people they are guarding can talk to anyone. In fact, if they do not talk to anyone, it makes it easier. That means that someone has to build a communication system that follows his bus around.

ROFLMAO....yeah, cuz you just got off the phone discussing these matters with the Secret Service, right? That's when they revealed to you the intimate details of the communication capabilities the President has when he travels, huh? So tell me. Did they also happen to mention that what you're talking about is top secret, need to know, information. And you don't need to know?

Listen moron. I got your point when I read the OP. You don't care that the buses are actually being used for the exact purpose they were purchased for? Gotcha. You're not the only one that pays taxes. Stop your fucking crying and file a complaint with the FEC if it bothers you so much.

You take the cake. I've only got about 4 people on here ignored but you will be my fifth. You act like some kind of juvenile tough guy who thinks he's an internet cop. Give it a rest.

You take the cake. I've only got about 4 people on here ignored but you will be my fifth. You act like some kind of juvenile tough guy who thinks he's an internet cop. Give it a rest.

You're the one telling me to eat shit and die and trying to dictate who can post on the thread, just because you started it. If you can't take it don't dish it out.

Pray do tell the last time Washington screwed up like this and paid the bill without involving the people? I slept through that once in a lifetime event.

The truth generations of Americans will be paying off this monstrous debt because there simply is no one else who will. Everyone knew Obama was inheriting one God-awful mess upon taking office. And there is no doubt some of his actions and positions worsened it. But the financial meltdown didn't start with Obama and it will certainly not suddenly disappear with him.

And what is this obsession anyway with blaming anyone with whom you do share political beliefs, whether or not they can be faulted?

But if blame is your pin the tail on the donkey game may I suggest the perfect target - Congress - member by member. Dysfunctional best describes their collective performance over the last 12 or more years and out-of-touch with reality defines their approach to resolving the crisis facing us.

So if blame is an absolute and must be placed on someone or somewhere, move it in with Congress. They deserve nothing more and a whole lot less.

Last edited:
oooooooooooooooooooooooo, so you post ANYTHING about the Obama, that makes you a Obama hater.

go back in the days of Bush and see how many complained about how much golf he played, I guess that made them, Bush haters

:lol:

Oh, geez. Your posts are so stupid, Steph.

Last edited:

You think that's going to help your case??? I'm sure Ali is thrilled!!! I know I would be. You're a pompous ass. Nobody cares about your ignore list or whether or not they are on it. Get over yourself and grow up.

This Taxpayer cash could certainly be better spent. He should call this "Tour" off. Everyone knows it's just a Re-Election Campaign ploy. He doesn't give a shit about Jobs. He only cares about getting Re-Elected. My prediction is that Unemployment will go up immediately after his "Tour." Stay tuned.

You think that's going to help your case??? I'm sure Ali is thrilled!!! I know I would be. You're a pompous ass. Nobody cares about your ignore list or whether or not they are on it. Get over yourself and grow up.

Aww, another lib throws a tantrum. You obviously cared enough to comment. Now had you kept your thoughts about my ignore list to yourself you wouldn't look so foolish.

It's like watching Bush all over again and no I'm not talking about policy alone. Obama just like Bush is at a point where he just can't get a break. There are two options in front of Obama and he seems to always take the option that leaves most of the country standing there with their jaws dropped...

From wars to expanding or extending Bush era policies

To starting new wars and shit talking nations into possible future conflicts

To suing states for trying to deal with a huge illegal immigration problem while Obama turns around and does nothing to solve the problem

Next the debt ceiling issue where Obama would not let anything move except the worst budget in us history ending with our credit being downgraded...

Now he is on tour for 2012 on the tax payers dime...

There is a lot more in there and I was not even really just aiming for the *most* important let downs just some of them. LOL he said combat missions in Iraq were over and yet 45k troops are there still dying and killing people. "Mission accomplished" anyone?

Aww, another lib throws a tantrum. You obviously cared enough to comment. Now had you kept your thoughts about my ignore list to yourself you wouldn't look so foolish.

Do you haters ever stop playing games?? Just because someone makes a comment does not mean they are throwing a tantrum or that they care about what you said. Are you trying to appear intelligent or demonstrate that you are a deep thinker??? Forget it. You're such a hot dog.

Forum List

Back