Obama bus tour in full swing * and we're paying for it *

Everyone is MISSING THE POINT.

I don't care if he traveled by space ship.

BUT HES CAMPAIGNING ON OUR MONEY.

Yep, he feels he's ENTITLED to it.
As far as I'm concerned the man has NEVER STOPPED campaigning. You have to wonder who is running the show up there.

Poor baby. The President has a bus. Can't get anyone in real life to take you seriously about it, so you have to whine on an internet site. Booo hooo hooo.:eusa_boohoo:
The president always campaigns on "our" money. Obama really hasn't done anything ALL other Republican presidents have done, but of course righties are filled with moral outrage over everything.

If Obama didn't campaign, they'd say he doesn't care. If he campaigned a little, they'd say he doesn't care enough. If he campaigned alot, they'd say he doesn't care about his job as president. If he flew...they'd say he's a hypocrit for flying on a "private" jet. If he stays in a nice hotel, they say he's spending too much. If he stayed at Motel 6, they'd say he's disgracing and cheapening the office of president.

It's funner, and way easier, to be a back seat political driver. I had way more fun on boards like this when W was in office. Conservative media has declared open season on arm chair politicial quarterbacking, and the righties on this site don't seem to grasp that concept, and appear to actualy believe that Obama is doing things that no Republican has done as regularly.

why don't you stick to your politics instead of meddling in ours?
LOL@you

Don't post your sniveling in a public forum if you don't want people responding to it.
Haven't you got better things to whine about, than the President having a bus?

Makes you look like a crybaby.

The point is not the bus. But I wouldnt want to interfere with your fit....... PROCEED.

Do you seriously think that if Obama was violating campaign financing laws the the GOP would just sit on their hands and ignore it?

As far as I'm concerned the man has NEVER STOPPED campaigning. You have to wonder who is running the show up there.

Poor baby. The President has a bus. Can't get anyone in real life to take you seriously about it, so you have to whine on an internet site. Booo hooo hooo.:eusa_boohoo:
The president always campaigns on "our" money. Obama really hasn't done anything ALL other Republican presidents have done, but of course righties are filled with moral outrage over everything.

If Obama didn't campaign, they'd say he doesn't care. If he campaigned a little, they'd say he doesn't care enough. If he campaigned alot, they'd say he doesn't care about his job as president. If he flew...they'd say he's a hypocrit for flying on a "private" jet. If he stays in a nice hotel, they say he's spending too much. If he stayed at Motel 6, they'd say he's disgracing and cheapening the office of president.

It's funner, and way easier, to be a back seat political driver. I had way more fun on boards like this when W was in office. Conservative media has declared open season on arm chair politicial quarterbacking, and the righties on this site don't seem to grasp that concept, and appear to actualy believe that Obama is doing things that no Republican has done as regularly.

Awwwww, poor Obama, he is just SO PICKED ON.
And of course we NEVER heard about how much GOLF President Bush played.
LOL, Conservative media. what the hell do you PMSnbc, Alan Combs show, Al Sharpton show, etc etc and their all out assault against ANYTHING Republican.
good gawd.

show me where a previous president has racked up this kind of bill campaigning and then charged it to the tax payers.

As if your not sitting at the keyboard trying to get the attention you need in real life. Fool, you perfectly fit your own description.
Enjoy the neg rep

Nah, it's just funny as hell watching the rights head explode at everything Obama does. It's like a fighter who flinches and makes his opponent fall out of the ring.

show me where a previous president has racked up this kind of bill campaigning and then charged it to the tax payers.

How much has he "racked up"?

LOL, Conservative media. what the hell do you PMSnbc, Alan Combs show, Al Sharpton show, etc etc and their all out assault against ANYTHING Republican.
good gawd.

Yeah, it's liberals fault that the right are such crybabies over nothing.

As if your not sitting at the keyboard trying to get the attention you need in real life. Fool, you perfectly fit your own description.
Enjoy the neg rep

Nah, it's just funny as hell watching the rights head explode at everything Obama does. It's like a fighter who flinches and makes his opponent fall out of the ring.

As funny as the left who STILL CRY ABOUT BOOOOOOSH? Or Palin or bachmmann or trump or Newt, or anyone else that opposes the "one"

Enjoy the neg rep

As funny as the left who STILL CRY ABOUT BOOOOOOSH? Or Palin or bachmmann or trump or Newt, or anyone else that opposes the "one"

LOL, those are the examples you came up with? Seriously? They're the funniest conservatives out there. Are you trying to be funny on purpose?

LOL, those are the examples you came up with? Seriously? They're the funniest conservatives out there. Are you trying to be funny on purpose?

You are a terrible troll.

But thanks for keeping the thread bumped

• Thanks
Reactions: del

You are a terrible troll.

But thanks for keeping the thread bumped

They are a Aussie Obamabot for crikey sake..
How funny..

This becomes an issue during almost every campaign, with members of the party that’s out of the White House complaining about misuse of taxpayer dollars during campaigning. And it's both parties that do it. So what??

Keep digging though!!! You Obama haters might one day hit pay dirt!!! Idiots. This is not an issue and creating a thread was dumb!!

This becomes an issue during almost every campaign, with members of the party that’s out of the White House complaining about misuse of taxpayer dollars during campaigning. And it's both parties that do it. So what??

Keep digging though!!! You Obama haters might one day hit pay dirt!!! Idiots. This is not an issue and creating a thread was dumb!!

Clearly it wasn't as dumb as having your head so far up O's ass that you have a picture of him as your avatar. Pathetic beyond words

oooooooooooooooooooooooo, so you post ANYTHING about the Obama, that makes you a Obama hater.

go back in the days of Bush and see how many complained about how much golf he played, I guess that made them, Bush haters

:lol:

WH: Taxpayers Will Fund Obama Bus Tour of Battleground States – Patriot Update

Now I'm no lawyer but shouldn't he be paying for his "campaign tour" out of his campaign funds? What the hell?

Also I wonder if the same media that scrutinized every detail of Palin's bus tour will do the same with Obama. I for one would love to hear the question
"mr president shouldn't your bus tour be paid out of campaign funds rather than by the tax payer?"

I won't be holding my breath....

He is not the freak show that Palin is.

I took the liberty of doing a little research on the OPs source.
This is what I found from the founder of "The Patriot Update":

When I heard that the governor had called a prayer vigil for rain, I stayed tuned to the news to watch for any change in the weather. I lifted up a simple prayer to the Lord that evening asking Him to demonstrate His power and to show America that He is sovereign over all. The next morning the radio announcers on 94.9 FM WUBL mentioned that God was answering prayer and rain was now in the forecast. Later that evening we incorporated the WeatherChannel.com into our family worship. I took this rare opportunity to show my children the radar maps and teach them that God answers prayer. While I was teaching, you could hear the rain begin to pound the roof of our house. It was an event that we will never forget.
Brandon R. Vallorani,
..:eusa_pray::cuckoo:

I'm sure this has already been covered, but...

This not a campaign trip.

Though I'm not sure who makes that determination. I'm certain that a very strong argument could (and probably will be) made to the contrary. I have mixed feelings about the trip myself. On the one hand, a president should be able to get out among the people he represents, take the pulse of the nation first hand, so to speak. On the other hand, when does campaigning begin? It seems to me that now would be about the right time. I say that only because of the current state of the nation. If things were going better I would anticipate a later start for a sitting president...

Just my opinion, I don't know. Overall, this trip and the expense doesn't bother me. Might as well complain about his taking a vacation or playing golf...
Right. It's a Look-at-the-shovel-ready-*snicker, snicker*-jobs-that-aren't-there trip.

But, it sure is a slick way to force the unwilling to donate to the campaign of the Hope and Change/Mr. Transparency president.

I don't disagree with you, Si, I'm just saying there's not much anyone can do about it. It's basically their word against ours. Perhaps they should establish a date for determining when the election\campaigning season begins. Say Labor Day before the next election? Anything after that is on the candidate? Personally, I would consider this trip a campaign swing, it's hard to see it as anything but.
I agree. And, Labor Day seems like a good idea for the limit.

Clearly it wasn't as dumb as having your head so far up O's ass that you have a picture of him as your avatar. Pathetic beyond words

You just can't do it, can you?? Admit that there is nothing to see here. Your idea of having someone's head up Obama's ass is someone that doesn't disagree with every single thing the man does. After all, he has his nerve living in the White House. Damn black man, right??? But you're not racist, right?? Worthless is what you are.

I am pathetic beyond words?? Look in the mirror, slick. THAT is what pathetic looks like.

good gawd.
I didn't say Obama is a victim. To be victimized, you have to suffer some kind of damage, and conservative media has not been able to damage him to the point where there are any Republicans who's poll numbers suggest they can beat him in 2012.

As far as MSNBC, Alan Combs or Al Sharpton....what the world lead you to believe I would defend them????

Here is the deal....up to 1996, media in America generally went after any scandal but leaned to the left because most journalism majors tended to be liberals. After 1996...all media began to go 100% to the right, or 100% to the left, because that's more profitable. Before 1996...you didn't hear people fighting over whether or not NBC was more conservative or liberal than ABC. Now media is like the cheerleaders for the football teams on the right and left. If you watch Fox...you're going to watch stuff that will keep you on the right. If you watch MSNBC, they'll keep you on the left. I used to think Fox brainwashed people, but they don't. I used to watch Fox and they didn't sway me at all with their favorable presentation of Republican politicians and their unfavorable presentation of Democratic politicians.

Yeah sparky, candidates campaign.

They don't campaign on the money from unwilling contributors. Look at the FEC regulations - that would be Federal Law.

Now, tell us again how much you know about the USA, eh, skippy?

.... Oh and BTW, all of Congress is on vacation. Most of them left while he was signing their hostage bill into law. He stuck around hoping they'd resolve the FAA stalemate and put people to work. That's right they had the audacity to fly on planes, after putting airline folks out of work. Don't see you whining about that.
No airline folks are out of work. The FAA is not the airlines. Tell us some more how well versed you are in the USA, eh, sparky?

Some FAA construction workers are out of work. None of the essential personnel are off the job. And, if the Dems had not changed the act - one that has been working for years - it would have been voted through easily.

C'mon, tell us again how much you know about the USA. It's cute when you do.

If you're going to make a legal argument, it's best to cite which specific law you feel the President is violating. If you feel strongly enough, you can even file a complaint with the FEC, or request your elected Representative to do so on behalf of the tax payers.

Hey, you were the one who called it campaigning, not I. I'm just responding to you doing that.

:lol:

.... It seems that a deal was made to put the FAA employees back to work. What did the Democrats change about the act? I understood that it was Republicans that wanted to make it more difficult for airline employees to unionize that was the issue. You know, the ones that aren't part of the airlines?:cuckoo:
There are plenty of threads on that, but it's good to see you really have no ideas about the background of the situation.

Forum List

Back