obama birth certificate: yes or no

obama birth certificate ?

• yes

Votes: 8 50.0%
  • no

Votes: 8 50.0%

• Total voters
Created in Adobe Illustrator as a matter of FACT, and it has FIFTY ONE DIFFERENT LAYERS, so there is NO POSSIBLE WAY ON THIS PLANET that it can be a SCAN of something, so if you think that's a real certificate of birth, you are dumber than a fresh gob of SHIT.
link from a NON-RW HACK SITE k thanks.

What mystery?

First of all- why do you assume you should be able to find out everything about these children?
Secondly- why the hell would you care?

Speculation in this case is just another word for malicious gossip.

There is no malicious gossip about the origin of the Obama children. Just more mystery.

When I was a kid, my older sister used to tell me that I was adopted- purely out of childish malice- she knew that making that claim was intended to be hurtful.

Yes- claiming that Obama's children are adopted is nothing more than malicious gossip- started by persons who want to cause harm to the Obama's.

What mystery?

First of all- why do you assume you should be able to find out everything about these children?
Secondly- why the hell would you care?

Speculation in this case is just another word for malicious gossip.

I do not like the way this guy became president, his mystery background, his mystery birth, his shady characters in his whole past, etc. This is just another disturbing piece of the puzzle.

And that is why you are willing to wallow in malicious gossip. You just don't like 'this guy'.

There is no mystery here. His place of birth is well known- documented repeatedly- confirmed by two governors, confirmed by the U.S. Congress, two Directors of Health, a Registrar of Records, birth announcements and the state birth index.

There is not another President of the United States whose place of birth has been so extensively confirmed.

The 'shady characters' in his past? All publicly discussed- which is why you know about them- you just think the voters should have cared that he knew a Communist or that his minister had radical views- and can't accept that the voters didn't have your concerns.

There is no mystery.

Birthers are idiots.

Ann Coulter LIES ALL THE TIME.....at least according to the left wing. Besides Obama's mother is an American citizen in any event so it does not matter.
This is all that needs to be said. The birth certificate is irrelevant. The asinine birther arguments are irrelevant. Obama's mother was an American so he is, in fact, an American and no amount of pissing and moaning is going to change that. It just makes those whining look like utter morons.
Sorry, but that doesn't hold water either. Barry's father was Kenyan, which made him British, which in turn gave Barry DUAL CITIZENSHIP at birth, Kenyan and British, which under the constitution makes him ineligible to be president. No matter how you look at it, Barry at best would have been a NATIVE born American, not a NATURAL born, and you have to be NATURAL BORN, which means TWO LEGAL AMERICAN CITIZEN PARENTS, to be president.

Get a clue, idiot.
I have a clue - you on the other hand call people idiot when looking in the mirror.

All your contrived bullshit means nothing - the fact that his mother was an American makes him a natural born citizen - period. Don't like it - to fucking bad.

t1larg.obama.live.birth.wh.jpg

newsad1.jpg

That birth certificate you posted is a proven forgery and even if it wasn't and he was born here, he's still not a natural born citizen!

does one exist ?? or does it just exist in the digital world...

we as a country will eventually need to know..

Obama Jokes About Birth Certificate During Kenya Visit
Yes, we need to know in regards to charging Obama with a forgery, but we do NOT need it to prove He is not a natural born citizen. His father was never a citizen, so it is impossible for Obama to be natural born!

You know you would have thought that someone would have noticed that- I mean if it were actually true.

Like the voters- none of us knew that because we all learned growing up that anyone born in the United States is a natural born citizen.

Like the electoral college.

Like Congress- all of those lawyers there- you would have thought one of them would know that.

Or Chief Justice Roberts- maybe he would have noticed one of the three times he swore President Obama into office?

Or one of the judges that stated that Obama is a natural born citizen.

Or really anyone other than nutball idiot birthers?

doesn't matter at this point you single-issue 'tard

Actually it does matter IDIOT and everything he has signed is null & void. He's not eligible!
birfer alert!!! Statistikhengst :ack-1: We got ourselves a live one :p Look at the user name

Yes, it exists. He was born in Hawaii.

But that will never, never, never matter to the birfers. Ever. You could put them in a time machine and take them back to the Kapiʻolani Medical Center on August 4, 1961 and shove their faces down into Ann Dunham's crotch as Barack emerges, and they will swear on a stack of Bibles they are in Kenya.

Even though Ann Dunham never visited Kenya. Not before, during, or after Barack Obama's birth.

We're talking about some seriously hardcore willful delusion here.

So fuck 'em. Wipe your ass with a book publisher's circular and call it a day.

Do you have any evidence that Obama was born in Hawaii besides the forged birth certificate? Either way, it doesn't matter where he was born because he's still not a natural born citizen because his father was never a citizen!

th

Actually it does matter IDIOT and everything he has signed is null & void. He's not eligible!
that's where it will really start to get complicated... America can handle it.

birfer alert!!! Statistikhengst :ack-1: We got ourselves a live one :p Look at the user name

So if you think you git all the answers, you ready to debate me on the issue? I KNOW I will prove you wrong! READY???

Forum List

Back