obama birth certificate: yes or no

obama birth certificate ?

• yes

Votes: 8 50.0%
  • no

Votes: 8 50.0%

• Total voters
Really. Have you known of any President who hasn't released his college transcripts when asked??

I don't.

smart ass.
Bush refused to release them. What was he hiding?? :ack-1:

I agree. But they were released anyway and he wasn't hiding anything.

Funny how no one has found a way to release Barry's transcripts. They sure found a way with Bush.

Bush was asked to release his Harvard transcripts- after his Yale transcripts were illegally leaked. Bush never released his Harvard transcripts- because no President has ever voluntarily released any transcripts.

You just expect President Obama to provide information that no other President has.

Really. Have you known of any President who hasn't released his college transcripts when asked??

I don't.

smart ass.

Have you known any President to release his transcripts (before they were released by someone else)?

I don't.

does one exist ?? or does it just exist in the digital world...

we as a country will eventually need to know..

Obama Jokes About Birth Certificate During Kenya Visit

Personally, I'd like to see his college transcripts. You know. The ones he won't release.

That would tell everyone exactly where he came from. Who paid for college and why.

I've never been a birther but the fact he won't release those transcripts makes people wonder why the hell doesn't release them.

Is there something in them that he doesn't want anyone to see??

And where was your interest in who paid for college for Bush or Clinton?

You never saw that information. Nor did Bush's Yale transcripts which were illegally leaked tell you where Bush came from.

So how upset were you that Bush was hiding all of that information from you- or did your interest in such details only come along when Birthers started their Birthin'?

Birthers do love them their Youtube.....

Meanwhile back to real sources
Vital Records Frequently Asked Questions about Vital Records of President Barack Hussein Obama II
Frequently Asked Questions about Vital Records of President Barack Hussein Obama II
On April 27, 2011 President Barack Obama posted a certified copy of his original Certificate of Live Birth.

Hawai„i Health Director Loretta Fuddy said.

I have seen the original records filed at the
Department of Health and a
ttest to the authenticity of the certified copies the
department provided to the President that further prove the fact that he was born in
Hawai„i.

Photo of certified copy of original birth certificate taken by Savannah Guthrie
LongFormPhoto.jpg

No doubt printed off a complete computer generated forgery that was never in an original paper form.

And you forgot to tell us all how the State of Hawaii is lying to us all.

And how someone in 1961 put fraudulant birth announcements in the paper......

And the rest of the Birther crap.

All that needed to be done back then was the mother or grandmother walked in a regional health department office and fill out a birth registration form and lied on it saying he was born at home. Lead investigator and American patriot Mike Zullo stated the newspaper announcements weren't proof of anything. He stated the newspaper announcements only indicate a birth event but not where.

Since the Birth Certificate shows President Obama was born in a hospital- why do idiot Birthers care about home births?

The birth certificate is forged 100%. Hypothetically Obama could have been born in Canada or in international waters on a ship and all the grandmother had to do is drive down to the local health department office and fill out a birth registration saying the infant was born at the address that was on the birth announcements. Simple fraud.

Vital Records Frequently Asked Questions about Vital Records of President Barack Hussein Obama II
Frequently Asked Questions about Vital Records of President Barack Hussein Obama II
On April 27, 2011 President Barack Obama posted a certified copy of his original Certificate of Live Birth.

department provided to the President that further prove the fact that he was born in
Hawai„i.

LongFormPhoto.jpg
No doubt printed off a complete computer generated forgery that was never in an original paper form.

All that needed to be done back then was the mother or grandmother walked in a regional health department office and fill out a birth registration form and lied on it saying he was born at home. Lead investigator and American patriot Mike Zullo stated the newspaper announcements weren't proof of anything. He stated the newspaper announcements only indicate a birth event but not where.

Since the Birth Certificate shows President Obama was born in a hospital- why do idiot Birthers care about home births?
The birth certificate is forged 100%. Hypothetically Obama could have been born in Canada or in international waters on a ship and all the grandmother had to do is drive down to the local health department office and fill out a birth registration saying the infant was born at the address that was on the birth announcements. Simple fraud.
Exactly correct. The state of Hawaii was handing out a "certificate of birth" to anyone that wanted one in 1961, regardless as to where you were born, you could have been born on the moon, and the address that was printed out as an automatic notice that a certificate of birth was issued by the state, as they did with everyone, the address given for obama in the notice was somewhere he never even lived. Everything about Barry is a lie. Even the tiny little bit of his past that has been dug up doesn't pass the smell test. He's holding the office of president illegally, and should be arrested and tried for Fraud, Treason, and High Crimes and Misdemeanors against the United States of America.

Hawai„i.

LongFormPhoto.jpg

So you keep saying but like everything you say- its just bullshit.

The Birth certificate has been verified by the State of Hawaii.

And it shows that Barack Obama was born in a hospital.

Like all Birthers- you rely upon speculation, innuendo- and here- lies.

Exactly correct. The state of Hawaii was handing out a "certificate of birth" to anyone that wanted one in 1961, regardless as to where you were born, you could have been born on the moon

Birthers have been making that lie since 2008.

And you still haven't been able to do more than repeat the lie.

Of course in 2008, Birthers were counting on the original Birth Certificate not existing- or that it would show a home birth- but after America was shown the certified photo copy of the original, with the doctors signature, with birth in a hospital.

Of course Birthers don't change their lie after the facts show it to be a lie- you just keep doubling down.

Yes, it exists. He was born in Hawaii.

But that will never, never, never matter to the birfers. Ever. You could put them in a time machine and take them back to the Kapiʻolani Medical Center on August 4, 1961 and shove their faces down into Ann Dunham's crotch as Barack emerges, and they will swear on a stack of Bibles they are in Kenya.

Even though Ann Dunham never visited Kenya. Not before, during, or after Barack Obama's birth.

We're talking about some seriously hardcore willful delusion here.

So fuck 'em. Wipe your ass with a book publisher's circular and call it a day.

What else are you so confident about I wonder?

Yes, I am seriously hardcore willfully delusional. So are people who believe rocks turn into humans.

Yes you are.

You have seen actual evidence that Barack Obama was born in Hawaii.
You have not seen any evidence that Barack Obama was not born in Hawaii.

By 'evidence' I mean anything where the originals could be presented in court as actual evidence- as opposed to speculation or innuendo.

Of course that means you believe the speculation and innuendo- not the evidence.

The evidence his latest rendition of a birth certificate being another forgery is in those links I provided.

The evidence that he was born in Kenya and that much of the incongruities and bogus claims about him being born in Hawaii is found in those links I provided.

What Obama says and what others claim about his birth simply DO NOT ADD UP.

But no one who wants Obama and his fraudulent ways to be protected, will bother investigating. By now, we are not the least bit surprised. We have dealt with his duplicitous ways and words and handlers for six years.

Exactly correct. The state of Hawaii was handing out a "certificate of birth" to anyone that wanted one in 1961, regardless as to where you were born, you could have been born on the moon

Of course in 2008, Birthers were counting on the original Birth Certificate not existing- or that it would show a home birth- but after America was shown the certified photo copy of the original, with the doctors signature, with birth in a hospital.

Of course Birthers don't change their lie after the facts show it to be a lie- you just keep doubling down.
BLAH, BLAH, BLAH.... you can't DISPROVE jack shit, even though it's all right here in your FACE... you just spew more BLAH, BLAH, BLAH... BLAH, BLAH... BLAH, BLAH, BLAH... BLAH.

You're an idiot, and you have NOTHING to add that's either FACTUAL or the TRUTH.

Go fuck yourself, moron... obama needs his ASS LICKER back.

But that will never, never, never matter to the birfers. Ever. You could put them in a time machine and take them back to the Kapiʻolani Medical Center on August 4, 1961 and shove their faces down into Ann Dunham's crotch as Barack emerges, and they will swear on a stack of Bibles they are in Kenya.

Even though Ann Dunham never visited Kenya. Not before, during, or after Barack Obama's birth.

Yes, I am seriously hardcore willfully delusional. So are people who believe rocks turn into humans.

Yes you are.

By 'evidence' I mean anything where the originals could be presented in court as actual evidence- as opposed to speculation or innuendo.

Of course that means you believe the speculation and innuendo- not the evidence.

The evidence his latest rendition of a birth certificate being another forgery is in those links I provided.

That is not evidence- that is the unsubstantiated rantings of Birthers who have never seen the actual birth certificate.

The birth certificate posted in 2008, and seen by reporters from Politifact- that is actual legal evidence.
The confirmation by the Director of Health of Hawaii Fukino that Barack Obama was born in Hawaii- that is actual legal evidence.
The birth certificate shown to reporters in 2011- that is actual legal evidence.
The confirmation by the Director of Health Fuddy in 2011- that is actual legal evidence.
The confirmation by the Hawaiian Registrar of Records to 3 different Secretaries of State- that is actual legal evidence.
The birth announcements in 2 Hawaiian newspapers- actual legal evidence.

And of course you reject all of the actual legal evidence- because that is what Birthers do.

Yes you are.

That is not evidence- that is the unsubstantiated rantings of Birthers who have never seen the actual birth certificate.

The birth certificate posted in 2008, and seen by reporters from Politifact- that is actual legal evidence.
The confirmation by the Director of Health of Hawaii Fukino that Barack Obama was born in Hawaii- that is actual legal evidence.
The birth certificate shown to reporters in 2011- that is actual legal evidence.
The confirmation by the Director of Health Fuddy in 2011- that is actual legal evidence.
The confirmation by the Hawaiian Registrar of Records to 3 different Secretaries of State- that is actual legal evidence.

And of course you reject all of the actual legal evidence- because that is what Birthers do.

"LOL!"

Can we use that phrase too sometimes when this subject comes up? Or is it reserved just for you guys and the media?

Yes you are.

The evidence that he was born in Kenya and that much of the incongruities and bogus claims about him being born in Hawaii is found in those links I provided.

There is no evidence that Barack Obama was born anywhere other than Hawaii. There is no valid Kenyan birth certificate. No record that his mother ever travelled outside the United States prior to his birth. No birth announcements in foreign newspapers.

So of course you believe all the speculation and innuendo and believe he was born in Kenya.

That is what Birthers do.

BLAH, BLAH, BLAH.... you can't DISPROVE jack shit, even though it's all right here in your FACE... you just spew more BLAH, BLAH, BLAH... BLAH, BLAH... BLAH, BLAH, BLAH... BLAH.

You're an idiot, and you have NOTHING to add that's either FACTUAL or the TRUTH.

Go fuck yourself, moron... obama needs his ASS LICKER back.

Birthers- always looking to fuck someone over.

Exactly correct. The state of Hawaii was handing out a "certificate of birth" to anyone that wanted one in 1961, regardless as to where you were born, you could have been born on the moon, and the address that was printed out as an automatic notice that a certificate of birth was issued by the state, as they did with everyone, the address given for obama in the notice was somewhere he never even lived. Everything about Barry is a lie. Even the tiny little bit of his past that has been dug up doesn't pass the smell test. He's holding the office of president illegally, and should be arrested and tried for Fraud, Treason, and High Crimes and Misdemeanors against the United States of America.
Exactly. Lead investigator Mike Zullo found two adopted infants placed in the 1961 birth announcements that had been born two years prior. The announcements aren't proof of anything.

Yes you are.

"LOL!"

Can we use that phrase too sometimes when this subject comes up? Or is it reserved just for you guys and the media?

Go for it- at least when you used LOL it would be believable.

Exactly. Lead investigator Mike Zullo found two adopted infants placed in the 1961 birth announcements that had been born two years prior. The announcements aren't proof of anything.

Used car salesman Zullo has said lots of things.

Few of them true.

Yes you are.

"LOL!"

Thanks. Because that is all I usually get from those who are so sure we are idiots.

By the way --- off the subject --- there is a lot of mystery about the Obama children as well. Not even listed in ancestry.com or whatever? Virtually no photos of them when they were very young, except one of them together with the hairy arm of some white guy in the background? It is most peculiar how so little is known about these kids. The speculation is they were adopted.

But truth be known, I was so sick of reading bogus crap about Barack I did not bother to throw it out there. Even though I believe there is a lot of truth behind that one, too. Do you want me to try to find the link? : )

Yes you are.

"LOL!"

By the way --- off the subject --- there is a lot of mystery about the Obama children as well. Not even listed in ancestry.com or whatever? Virtually no photos of them when they were very young, except one of them together with the hairy arm of some white guy in the background? It is most peculiar how so little is known about these kids. The speculation is they were adopted.

What mystery?

First of all- why do you assume you should be able to find out everything about these children?
Secondly- why the hell would you care?

Speculation in this case is just another word for malicious gossip.

Yes you are.

"LOL!"

Thanks. Because that is all I usually get from those who are so sure we are idiots.

But truth be known, I was so sick of reading bogus crap about Barack I did not bother to throw it out there. Even though I believe there is a lot of truth behind that one, too. Do you want me to try to find the link? : )

Well, this is a good indication of why we are so sure you are idiots.

What mystery?

First of all- why do you assume you should be able to find out everything about these children?
Secondly- why the hell would you care?

Speculation in this case is just another word for malicious gossip.

There is no malicious gossip about the origin of the Obama children. Just more mystery.

This website says they claim they were born to Michelle in this hospital, but nothing to back that up. No birth records, no infant pics, etc. It appears they were adopted. Good. Then just admit something, for once.

I do not like the way this guy became president, his mystery background, his mystery birth, his shady characters in his whole past, etc. This is just another disturbing piece of the puzzle.

Take away the kids speculation and you still have a disturbing character who happens to be the "unleader" of the free world.

Where are Obama s daughters baby pics and birth records Fellowship of the Minds

Forum List

Back