obama birth certificate: yes or no

obama birth certificate ?

• yes

Votes: 8 50.0%
  • no

Votes: 8 50.0%

• Total voters
When any citizen born in Hawaii requests their birth certificate, they receive exactly what the President received. In fact, the document posted on the campaign website is what Hawaiians use to get a driver’s license from the state and the document recognized by the Federal Government and the courts for all legal purposes. That’s because it is the birth certificate. This is not and should not be an open question.
President Obama s Long Form Birth Certificate The White House

We've posted the certification that is given by the state of Hawaii on the Internet for everybody to see. People have provided affidavits that they, in fact, have seen this birth certificate. And yet this thing just keeps on going.
Remarks by the President whitehouse.gov

"We've had every official in Hawaii, Democrat and Republican, every news outlet that has investigated this confirm that, yes, in fact, I was born in Hawaii August 4th, 1961, in Kapiolani Hospital. We've posted the certification that is given by the state of Hawaii on the Internet for everybody to see. People have provided affidavits that they, in fact, have seen this birth certificate. And yet this thing just keeps on going.
Obama releases birth certificate PolitiFact

Really. Have you known of any President who hasn't released his college transcripts when asked??

I don't.

smart ass.
The last Bush did not, they were leaked....and yes my ass is smart, it's the only part of me that payed attention in college, so my ass does have a degree, and he won't share it...

Not for nothin', but ..... Donald Trump hasn't released his long form birth certificate! :ack-1:

Seven freaking years they have been playing the race card, seven years!!!!, and it lost it's bite six years ago.

For "seven freaking years [you idiots] have been playing the birther [race] card, seven years!!!!......"

Seven freaking years they have been playing the race card, seven years!!!!, and it lost it's bite six years ago.

For "seven freaking years [you idiots] have been playing the birther [race] card, seven years!!!!......"

You're the one playing it Nutty Professor. I could care less what color one's skin is, it's what they are made of that matters to me. Take your BS and sell it elsewhere

You're the one playing it Nutty Professor. I could care less what color one's skin is, it's what they are made of that matters to me. Take your BS and sell it elsewhere

The worst racists are those who refuse to admit it.

does one exist ?? or does it just exist in the digital world...

we as a country will eventually need to know..

Obama Jokes About Birth Certificate During Kenya Visit
The one he produced was a fake.
Yes, because Birthers are more trustworthy than the state of Hawaii
"The state of Hawaii" was ONE LONE CLERK that LIED for obama. You know anyone else who is willing to LIE for obama? Yeah, me too, LOTS, we see them here ALL DAY, EVERY DAY, and you're one of them.

No one... I repeat... NO ONE, can PROVE, DEFINITIVELY, that obama has a birth certificate, because NO ONE HAS EVER SEEN ONE THAT CAN BE HELD IN HAND, A HARD COPY, PRESENTED TO THE PRESS, PRESENTED TO THE PUBLIC, PRESENTED TO THOSE WHO THINK HE'S LYING, for them to ALL SEE AND VERIFY THAT IT'S REAL!

And you know WHY NO BC HAS EVER BEEN SEEN? Because if we SAW ONE, WE'D ALL KNOW ONCE AND FOR ALL THAT OBAMA IS ILLEGALLY HOLDING THE OFFICE OF PRESIDENT!

But we can't have that. He's the GRAND EXPERIMENT, THE FIRST BLACK PRESIDENT, and there's SO MANY POWERFUL PEOPLE that are COMPLICIT to this GRAND EXPERIMENT and KNOW FULL WELL HE'S ILLEGALLY HOLDING THE OFFICE, that NOTHING will ever be done about it, or TOO MANY HEADS WOULD ROLL, so he remains PROTECTED, no matter HOW BAD he FUCKS UP AMERICA ALL WHILE DOING IT ILLEGALLY.
Ummm .... which presidents' birth certificate have you actually seen?

Really. Have you known of any President who hasn't released his college transcripts when asked??

I don't.

smart ass.
Bush refused to release them. What was he hiding?? :ack-1:

I agree. But they were released anyway and he wasn't hiding anything.

Funny how no one has found a way to release Barry's transcripts. They sure found a way with Bush.

Yes, it exists. He was born in Hawaii.

But that will never, never, never matter to the birfers. Ever. You could put them in a time machine and take them back to the Kapiʻolani Medical Center on August 4, 1961 and shove their faces down into Ann Dunham's crotch as Barack emerges, and they will swear on a stack of Bibles they are in Kenya.

Even though Ann Dunham never visited Kenya. Not before, during, or after Barack Obama's birth.

We're talking about some seriously hardcore willful delusion here.

So fuck 'em. Wipe your ass with a book publisher's circular and call it a day.

What else are you so confident about I wonder?

Yes, I am seriously hardcore willfully delusional. So are people who believe rocks turn into humans.

But my contention is simple. The media is far and away liberal and they have no desire to expose this fraud. The right media (fox) and politicians have always been very afraid of this issue because they would never get a fair shake in the public in an honest and thorough examination of the facts. So they backed off because there is no upside for them. The public is either naïve, ignorant or gullible for various reasons. Plus they find it hard to believe a forgery could be made, even though there is so much espionage and coverup in politics and govt I do not know why that sounds so implausible? The guy waited 2 1/2 years to produce it. What a scoundrel, holding the nation hostage and diverting focus away from important issues just to play his games. The guy let Hillary get the jump on him by not producing it during the 2008 campaign. That makes no sense. The guy is a known con artist and hides everything.

The point is this. If you or anyone else really wanted to know all of the facts about Barack and his birth, you could uncover a TON! But no one wants to know. No one wants to be shown they are wrong. They would rather join the crowd and look so accomplished and LOL at the birthers. I am so happy for all of you.

Here is just a sample of reports no one is really interested in:

What is it about twin girls born day after Obama

http://www.sodahead.com/united-states/its-a-miracle-barack-obama-born-in-two-different-hospitals/blog-20464/

http://www.wnd.com/2011/04/292717/

http://www.thepowerhour.com/news4/obama_kenyan_birth_certificate.htm

Report Obama s 1991 Literary Agency Described Him as Born in Kenya and Raised in Indonesia and Hawaii TheBlaze.com

Last edited:
This is all that needs to be said. The birth certificate is irrelevant. The asinine birther arguments are irrelevant. Obama's mother was an American so he is, in fact, an American and no amount of pissing and moaning is going to change that. It just makes those whining look like utter morons.
Sorry, but that doesn't hold water either. Barry's father was Kenyan, which made him British, which in turn gave Barry DUAL CITIZENSHIP at birth, Kenyan and British, which under the constitution makes him ineligible to be president. No matter how you look at it, Barry at best would have been a NATIVE born American, not a NATURAL born, and you have to be NATURAL BORN, which means TWO LEGAL AMERICAN CITIZEN PARENTS, to be president.

Get a clue, idiot.

No requirement at all for two citizen parents- just a fake theory made up by idiot Birthers trying to argue that President Obama was ineligible.

Anyone born in the United States is a natural born citizen- except the children of diplomats.

Your 'argument' has been shot down by every court that looked at it- like this one

Ankeny v. Daniels
Based upon the language of Article II, Section 1, Clause 4 and the guidance provided by Wong Kim Ark, we conclude that persons born within the borders of the United States are “natural born Citizens” for Article II, Section 1 purposes, regardless of the citizenship of their parents.

Just more BS from Birthers.
Thats a flawed state appeals decision that didn't address natural born citizenship. It doesnt trump federal law.

That is the educated and legal opinion of 3 actual judges- as opposed to the half assed opinion of a racist like you.

Backed up by the Congressional Research Service and by everyone who took a civics class in the United States.
The congressional research memo was cover for Obama. It's highly deceptive.

Requested by Congress and the only ones who think it is 'deceptive' are Birthers who created the whole new 'two citizen parent theory' just to attack Barack Obama.

We all grew up learning- me from my very Conservative civics teacher- that anyone born in the United States could aspire to grow up and be elected President. There was never any mention of the Birthers BS two citizen parent definition, and in all of these years- you idiots have yet to find a single civics book that agrees with your definition.

Birthers do love them their Youtube.....

Meanwhile back to real sources
Vital Records Frequently Asked Questions about Vital Records of President Barack Hussein Obama II
Frequently Asked Questions about Vital Records of President Barack Hussein Obama II
On April 27, 2011 President Barack Obama posted a certified copy of his original Certificate of Live Birth.

Hawai„i Health Director Loretta Fuddy said.

I have seen the original records filed at the
Department of Health and a
ttest to the authenticity of the certified copies the
department provided to the President that further prove the fact that he was born in
Hawai„i.

Photo of certified copy of original birth certificate taken by Savannah Guthrie
LongFormPhoto.jpg

No doubt printed off a complete computer generated forgery that was never in an original paper form.

And you forgot to tell us all how the State of Hawaii is lying to us all.

And how someone in 1961 put fraudulant birth announcements in the paper......

And the rest of the Birther crap.

All that needed to be done back then was the mother or grandmother walked in a regional health department office and fill out a birth registration form and lied on it saying he was born at home. Lead investigator and American patriot Mike Zullo stated the newspaper announcements weren't proof of anything. He stated the newspaper announcements only indicate a birth event but not where.

But then again- former used car salesman with a Birther book deal is a known liar.

Since the Birth Certificate shows President Obama was born in a hospital- why do idiot Birthers care about home births?

Barry's forged Selective Service card...

BULLSHIT!

Selective Service Systems Registration Check a Registration Check a Registration Form

Search Criteria
Last Name: Obama
Social Security Number: *** - ** - 4425
Date of Birth: 08/04/1961
Matched Record

Selective Service Number:
61-1125539-1

Name
BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA

Date of Registration:
9/4/1980

To print an official letter of verification from Selective Service, click here Print Letter

He's a US citizen......that just wasn't his real birth certificate.

His real certificate probably states his father is Frank Marshall Davis, which is why it's been suppressed.

Another Birther showing his reliance on lies, speculation and innuendo.

Yes, it exists. He was born in Hawaii.

But that will never, never, never matter to the birfers. Ever. You could put them in a time machine and take them back to the Kapiʻolani Medical Center on August 4, 1961 and shove their faces down into Ann Dunham's crotch as Barack emerges, and they will swear on a stack of Bibles they are in Kenya.

Even though Ann Dunham never visited Kenya. Not before, during, or after Barack Obama's birth.

We're talking about some seriously hardcore willful delusion here.

So fuck 'em. Wipe your ass with a book publisher's circular and call it a day.

What else are you so confident about I wonder?

Yes, I am seriously hardcore willfully delusional. So are people who believe rocks turn into humans.

Yes you are.

You have seen actual evidence that Barack Obama was born in Hawaii.
You have not seen any evidence that Barack Obama was not born in Hawaii.

By 'evidence' I mean anything where the originals could be presented in court as actual evidence- as opposed to speculation or innuendo.

Of course that means you believe the speculation and innuendo- not the evidence.

Forum List

Back