obama birth certificate: who writes this stuff ??

upload_2015-3-11_7-31-39.png

THIS IS going to be hard to explain..

so obvious, it was here the whole time. would still be uncovered, were it not for the dazzling cult personalities in the obama obot department.

i'm sure they will have some very technical explanation starting with.. "well, first of all, "it;s very complicated" so you may not understand. 2nd "the birth certificate thing ?? "that was a long time ago."

i'll try to have a video on you tube by the end of the day. rock on Obots..
upload_2015-3-11_7-31-39.png

maybe these threads should be in current events again...

Last edited:
Born in the U.S.A.
snopes used this high definition ruse, not surprisingly.

the first document release was just as sketchy. that car door shadow. it's a manipulated effort.

kd says is a scan, but now we know differently, with applewhite's account.

but this is pretty astute for the first day...

or, maybe denniger is right and applewhite's account is wrong somehow.

Obama releases detailed birth certificate - politics - White House NBC Newshey posted applewhite's photo, not savannh's.. hmmm

Optical resolution - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

no.... it's not art... according to js applewhite. there's an understatement.

I really love the obot comment about the blue color attibutedto the blue room.. just like savannah's right..

this is interesting too.

where is the pressroom video for that day

has anyone seen the morning report from nbc ? I only see the evening one w/ brain Williams

high resolution.... it's all high resolution... it's all a made up sales pitch.

Brian_Williams_Savannah_Guthrie_Obama_Birth_Certificate2.jpg

Last edited:
anyway, can we have a redo on that 4/27 event (just a peek), or has Judith Corley already returned the copies back to Hawaii already ?? get that special waiver back too, save it for the real thing....:wink_2::wink_2:

high resolutiongate,

***********%$#@

fogbow:

"In this side splittingly funny comment Hermitian said":

RC can keep spreading mustard on his bolony (bologna) but I don’t buy any of his blather. As for his latest lunacy we can obliterate his claim in a flash.

We know that the two certified copies were purported to be dry copies of the original long-form birth certificate made on basket-weave safety paper. by the HDOH.

From other information, we know that this paper would have been Simpson 24 lb stock. The Simpson paper has the basket-weave pattern on both sides of the sheet. So there is no way that the copy of the Obama short-form certificate would be visible through this heavyweight basket-weave paper. Consequently, we know that the top sheet of the reporter’s handout stack was itself a copy.

Secondly, because he is a professional, there is no way that Applewhite would agree to photograph a copy when the original was in the room. And we can be positive that he would not have agreed to photograph a copy while a reporter photographed the original in B&W with her cell phone. He would only do so if ordered to by his management at the AP. Even then a professional would probably have refused and then called his union steward to get his job back.

pretty sidesplitting alright.. ...Hermitian is the one who found it. but from the getgo I felt as if I was being conned, by the whitehouse.

it's blue... so it must be hi def ...high resolution.....

that's pretty good/clever, I have to admit that....

john woodman floats back.

John Woodman was one of the first Birther debunkers to realize how problematic the AP photo was to the group of bumbling Birthers pretending to be image and computer experts and doing amateur hour analyses of the LFBC PDF file posted later the same day of the release of the LFBC on the White House web site. Woodman saw that the PDF could not be the source of the AP image? Why? Because the AP image contains details not visible on the PDF. One excellent example of the difference in the images is to look at the portion of the Registrar’s stamp where the Birther “experts” claimed that the world “THE” is misspelled and is “TXE” Here we see the difference:

Last edited:
So in order for us to obtain the long form, we had to have a waiver. We had to actually determine that there was a legal basis for providing it, and then ask them to exercise their authority to provide us with the long form. The steps required to accomplish that were a letter from the person with the direct and vital interest -- the President -- so you have a letter from the President, and then there was an accompanying letter from counsel basically formalizing the request. So the reason we included that is that those were legal steps we took to obtain the long form by way of this waiver.

is this true any obot ? or is this story a fabrication ? you tell us. remember this is cnn, not huffpost or fox...

what do this and benghazi have in common ?

it's "very complicated", and "it was a long time ago".

the reason it's complicated though ...is because you can "technically" get your birth certificate.

next door neighbor mister toro o_O
Hey, wash.

What's up, my man?
toro, my old friend.... what took you so long harper ??

((&#$>>&^I'm glad U R here Amigo... you know I'm a bruins' fan so don't start nothin' heh..:cool:...

that thread you posted above ?? care 2 comment ?? cause that's all U

U R in the United States of America arena toto.. ... (territory)

be very careful from this point on about how U represent Canada... sir

hey it looks as if you might be one of the first birthers too toro, posted at the fogbow...... that's OK who knew.. ???

the emails will tell the same story

take care old friend... I'm sure we''ll see U around... my man :wink:

Last edited:
here it is... one of the "scanners" used that day... (they're not a sposed to though)

Canon_EOS-1D_Mark_IV_fotographix.ca.jpg

so... did you guys finally run out of insults on this one... ?

cause that could be telling.

Forum List

Back