obama birth certificate: who writes this stuff ??

So in order for us to obtain the long form, we had to have a waiver. We had to actually determine that there was a legal basis for providing it, and then ask them to exercise their authority to provide us with the long form. The steps required to accomplish that were a letter from the person with the direct and vital interest -- the President -- so you have a letter from the President, and then there was an accompanying letter from counsel basically formalizing the request. So the reason we included that is that those were legal steps we took to obtain the long form by way of this waiver.

is this true any obot ? or is this story a fabrication ? you tell us. remember this is cnn, not huffpost or fox...

what do this and benghazi have in common ?

it's "very complicated", and "it was a long time ago".

Transcript of the Press Gaggle

MR. PFEIFFER: Thanks, Jay. What you have in front of you now is a packet of papers that includes the President’s long-form birth certificate from the state of Hawaii, the original birth certificate that the President requested and we posted online in 2008, and then the correspondence between the President’s counsel and the Hawaii State Department of Health that led to the release of those documents....

MR. BAUER: The certificate with the signatures at the bottom -- and that's a key difference between the short form and the long form -- the long form has signatures at the bottom from the attending physician, the local registrar, and the mother, is the original birth certificate, which sits in a bound volume in the State Department of Health.

The short from is a computerized abstract, and that's the legal birth certificate we requested in 2008 and that Hawaiians are entitled to. Since the mid-1980s, the State Department of Health, for administrative reasons, only provides to people who request their birth certificate the short form. They do not provide the long form.

So in order for us to obtain the long form, we had to have a waiver. We had to actually determine that there was a legal basis for providing it, and then ask them to exercise their authority to provide us with the long form. The steps required to accomplish that were a letter from the person with the direct and vital interest -- the President -- so you have a letter from the President, and then there was an accompanying letter from counsel basically formalizing the request. So the reason we included that is that those were legal steps we took to obtain the long form by way of this waiver.

this is the fogbow presentation, to their credit they link directly to the whitehouse. it's annotated a bit.

Image size 1000 x 1199

http://www.obamaconspiracy.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/BirthCertificateHighResolution.jpg

i'm still trying to figure the nature and origin of this, and an explanation why there is a "high resolution copy.."

why the resolution got better with a generation ? why would it change if it's binary (digital domain).. this is an analog digital thing.. why did AP get it.. who at AP got it ? where is it now.?
the point is, there is no such thing as this: http://www.obamaconspiracy.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/BirthCertificateHighResolution.jpg

more made up of crapola from the WH to sell the story...

Nothing new.

We've always known the president's father was African and his mother American.

What's your point?
that's my point..

this sounds like the benghazi snowjob...

Okay, so your OP seems to be a burfur rant but now you're saying its a rant against freedom of religion. And then you bring Benghazi in it? Really, you're just all over the place.

You wrote, "mister obama, is there anything about your past you maybe haven't told us that we should know ?"

What do your videos prove he's hiding?

:uhoh3:

Those suffering from ODS such as the OP can only lie, they have no interest in facts and the truth.

look, i brought three of you down here on high birther alert within minutes..to the conspiracy section..

heh, you do the math..,, where's skylar ? is frank done here..?

good thinking wong, another greek god/man of history, my God U R conceited.. lol, but not hard to track..

U guys are becoming very predictable

Herodotus - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Last edited:
Nothing new.

What's your point?
that's my point..

Okay, so your OP seems to be a burfur rant but now you're saying its a rant against freedom of religion. And then you bring Benghazi in it? Really, you're just all over the place.

You wrote, "mister obama, is there anything about your past you maybe haven't told us that we should know ?"

Those suffering from ODS such as the OP can only lie, they have no interest in facts and the truth.

wow, you joined this forum the day after the release of the very document we're talking about.
any connection to fogbow ? cause you seem to argue the way of the rest of the obots. you guys could work on overkill a little.

using a sledgehammer to pound in a tack, seems odd after all these years..

four of you appear instantly, to respond to an issue you say there never was, i'd like to know why, that's all.

you guys know the alinsky (ridicule) routine is stale, and never had an effect on me right.??

in fact i just registered myalinsky.com which will... wait for it.. feature you guys and gals too. sort of as a modern day example.

think of all the examples on all the forums that are documented, when you guys appear like a pack of wolves...

so that's part of what i do, just need to connect the dots remaining. you won't mind in the end, right ?

Last edited:
I COUNT THIRTEEN OBOT POSTS HERE, NOT ONE WITH CONTENT OR ADDRESS TO THE COMMENTARY...

people are noticing that you aren't asking questions or giving substantive answers.

that's fine, part of my job as birther provocateur, is to poke at you guys, which i will continue to do.

obots know when anyone is posting about the birth certificate. some of them are true experts in archive/records software, copiers, and such. that's why we need the names of everyone in the west wing that day...

only savannah guthrie can touch it ?? do we really need to more anymore than that ladies and gentlemen ?

these events are well scripted and the script comes from chicago.
there's your headquarters. the psychology of human nature is all twisted about this.

now let's talk about the high definition (code name blueboy) copy AP has.

let me put it this way: have you looked at blueboy and the green one on whitehousegov side by side ??

Last edited:
man o man is this crap..
How did AP photographer J. Scott Applewhite photograph the copy of the Obama LFBC RC Radio Blog

White House releases President Obama birth certificate syracuse.com

blueboy is a photo taken with an AP camera by a guy in the room ?? that's the hi rez ? this was done with a camera ?

this is getting spooky again...

The AP image is just even more conclusive proof that the LFBC PDF is not an original “forgery”. If you believe that then you must believe that the AP JPG was also forged independently. The idea that someone unnamed generated multiple independent forgeries is of course insane. Only someone with no grip on reality would make such a moronic claim. The alternative theory would be that the AP document was forged and it was the source of the LFBC PDF scanned file. That of course would make all the analysis of the PDF “layers” null and void. And then there is the Savannah Guthrie photo of course …

So what did Scott Applewhite photograph on that morning almost three years ago? What kind of camera did he use? What about that bluish tint to the image?

I decided that the way to obtain answers to those questions was obvious. Why not ask Mr. Applewhite?

I just made contact with Mr. Applewhite who still works for AP but now covers Congress instead of the White House. He remembered that morning very well. He graciously answered my questions:

You ask about the president’s birth certificate photo. I went to the White House regularly for many years but now concentrate on Congress. I certainly remember that day when the White House press office was handing out copies of the President Obama’s birth record in order to dispel the controversy and argument about his true nationality. Since I don’t have a macro setup or lens, I’m sure I just copied the sheet of paper handed out by the White House by using my Canon EOS 1D Mark IV at the time, either using a 24-70 zoom or a 50mm lens. And yes, handheld.

This wasn’t art. It was early in the day and I was simply making a quick copy of the document to transmit to the AP’s Washington Bureau — it would have been their job then for the reporters to use their resources to validate or question the information. My cameras are pretty high resolution — generally about 40 to 50mb every time I push the button. This time however I was just a human xerox machine. As for the bluish tint, not sure, since I was simply relaying the information on the document, I may not have done the usual color correction which is normal to adjust proper skin tones, etc.

As I recall, it wasn’t too long after copying the document that President Obama actually appeared in the Press Room to personally address the issue.

It is easy to look up the specs for the camera Mr. Applewhite used. It is a 16 Megapixel model. And honestly, I didn’t solicit his reference to being a “human xerox”. That was his own wording.

So there you have it. Just as we have tried to tell Hermtian for days Scott Applewhite snapped a handheld photo of the copy of the LFBC from the handout at the press briefing. Mystery solved. Hermitian is wrong once again and the sun will set in the west soon after I write these words.

another reporter not listening to their jay carney...

now who do you suppose writes these narratives, with their similar structure, idiom and syntax ?

Last edited:
http://hosted.ap.org/specials/interactives/wdc/obama-birthcertificate/data/timeline.xml

<item t="event" date="4/26/2011">
President Obama's personal counsel, Judith Corley, travels to Hawaii to pick up the documents and carries them back to Washington.
</item>
<item t="event" date="4/27/2011">
Obama
<![CDATA[
<a href="President Obama s Long Form Birth Certificate The White House" target='_blank'> <u>produces a detailed Hawaii birth certificate </u> </a>
]]>
in an extraordinary attempt to bury the issue of where he was born and confirm his legitimacy to hold office. The certificate says Obama was born to an American mother and Kenyan father, in Hawaii, which makes him eligible to hold the office of president.
</item>
<item t="video" date="4/27/2011" src="multimedia/obamabirth2.flv">
President Barack Obama speaks shortly after the White House releases a copy of the long form of his birth certificate, which contains more extensive data than a version released earlier.
</item>

my dad would call this "trying to sell us a bill of goods"

tomorrow, a list of everyone in the pressroom that day 4'27/11. .hopefully i can contact this applewhite guy at AP..

we need the name of the staffer that posted the PDF, that's public information right ??

Northland10 says:
April 11, 2014 at 7:40 pm
The bluish tint may be due to the large amounts of blue in the room. It has a blue lit background, blue chairs, blue monitors, blue signs, and even blue equipment cabinets. The place is just “swimming” in blue. ;)

Last edited:

this is really bizarre: still...

"his father barack obama senior lived in connecticut for several years..."

the timeline ?? ss number for a baby ?? really ??

nobody has questioned that yet....
man... what is going on here ?

"his father barack obama senior..... lived in connecticut for several years..."

is that still true today ??

think about the magnitude of that one sentence folks....... prime time foxnews...

and the future and accountability of foxnews... and o'reilly..

at the very least, foxnews needs to sharpen their pencil on this one....

. breitbart was right, this runs very, very deep.

Last edited:
Nothing new.

What's your point?
that's my point..

Okay, so your OP seems to be a burfur rant but now you're saying its a rant against freedom of religion.

that's your response to the abc story... c'mon man... really ??

Long form artifacts vanish at higher resolution - Obama Conspiracy Theories

this is beginning to make more sense.. check out this scientific explanation:

the resolution is not different, they just zoomed in on blueboy, and told us all that it was "high resolution". i'm an audio engineer, not optical, but the theory of resolution is same physics of generational loss,.in analog.

you can tell by looking at it.

if anything, blueboy is more out of focus than greenie. the letters are less crisp, that's a fact. the high resolution copy is a made up story, to build evidence. here it is in blue green and white...
personally i think whomever sign the lfbc did a little coloring on the form... fogbow called it bad inking...

this is a good example of "telling people what to believe"

unbelieveable...it almost worked.

another fabulous fogbow hoax/ruse ladies and gents.

so what's going on here ?

Last edited:
043d418ca01f5a9a7cee93def3daa44d.png

try this, use your own computer magnification capability...

watch what happens to "the resolution"

what's going on here ? this was the centrepiece of thier argument ?

that blueboy is the crispy clear unfettered "high resolution" copy made available in a tightly controlled whitehouse presser ? w/ a hand held camera...

tomorrow side by side...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back