obama birth certificate: no one is talking about it...

Sweet nothings do not change, wash, that Obama was born of an American citizen in Hawaii. Fact is fact.
right, because everyone believes nbc and those newspaper announcements.

for the record ?? i think you are a sweet nothing... that's why we love you.
you are jake starkey, and nobody else is.

starkey will explain it....:)

Last edited:
birtherism will never be mainstream

Salon-BirtherTrump-BirtherReport%2Bop.png

Major Publisher: Astounding Ascent Of Trump; Obama Birth Certificate; Birtherism Goes Mainstream? - Birther Report

The Republican birther brigade really is one of the most astonishing political stories in recent years. What’s truly bewildering and newsworthy is that the birther ranks are apparently expanding and likely number in the millions nationwide. The fact that Republican frontrunner Donald Trump personally vouched for the baseless, anti-Obama conspiracy theory has only elevated its significance.
Read more at Major Publisher: Astounding Ascent Of Trump; Obama Birth Certificate; Birtherism Goes Mainstream? - Birther Report

you 0bots will say... eh so what, nobody's ever heard of Salon or the Washington post....

and that's fine with me.... we're proceeding with quiet confidence jake, you can too.

Last edited:
You have yet to prove that anyone living in the USA is a native to the land that is foreign to their origin..

Trump does not believe in Birtherism. He is using them. "Birther Report" is mainstream?

"obama birth certificate: no one is talking about it.."

And for good reason: it's a non-issue, it always has been.

It was a ridiculous conspiracy theory contrived by the right, a childish temper-tantrum the result of having lost the WH.
So Hillary lied again???
Birther row began with Hillary Clinton
nobody knows where it started.

and here's usa today not mentioning it... ;) Poll: 20% believe Barack Obama was born outside U.S.

i'm not sure anyone knows how big the birther pop is... much like our unemployment numbers.

Last edited:
birtherism will never be mainstream
this..... seems pretty mainstream.

this is probably enough to start a new thread on the big board, but i feel much safer here in the basement, from the antibirthers and liberals... shhhh ;)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back