obama birth certificate: no one is talking about it...

thumbsup.gif

still don't know where he was born.
Yup, you do. And if you don't, then you are a willing tool and fool of unscrupulous masters.
i like that, unscrupulous masters... good name for a band....

what else has Obama told us that you are willing to believe ??

So you found a video of Fox News lying about Hillary starting Birtherism. Do you want a medal?

or a chest to pin it on, haven't heard that since i was a kid. he was born in hawaii, according to the evidence and accounts made public, this much is true. if nothing was covered up, the issue should fade away. same goes for constitutional eligibility pertaining to article 2, and the definition of natural born. we still haven't seen the original long form birth certificate, which should be in the smithsonian, if one.truly exists.

Last edited:
Yup, you do. And if you don't, then you are a willing tool and fool of unscrupulous masters.

So you found a video of Fox News lying about Hillary starting Birtherism. Do you want a medal?

or a chest to pin it on, haven't heard that since i was a kid. he was born in hawaii, according to the evidence and accounts made public, this much is true. if nothing was covered up, the issue should fade away.

What evidence is there that Hillary started Birtherism...?

or a chest to pin it on, haven't heard that since i was a kid. he was born in hawaii, according to the evidence and accounts made public, this much is true. if nothing was covered up, the issue should fade away.

my best guess is that nobody knows who started birtherism for sure, it's still up in the air.

Last edited:

my best guess is that nobody knows who started birtherism for sure, it's still up in the air.

Fox News claims they know who started it. Do you think they're lying or is there evidence to support their claim?

Fox News claims they know who started it. Do you think they're lying or is there evidence to support their claim?

i don't know, they said obama's father lived in connecticut for several years, that obama's parent's might have gotten his ss number when he was a baby. so you tell me. i think it's still up in the air, if fox knows something, they're not telling. but i think they're somewhat clueless. also the jean-paul trembley fiasco, and the cancelled corsi appearances, and on and on.

very perplexing indeed. the mark penn memo. i think it's safe to say the clintons were all over it. kind of like alan grayson is now. i think the passport breach is central. (first election) (brenner). it's thick heavy and deep, i can tell you that.

Last edited:
i don't know, they said obama's father lived in connecticut for several years, that obama's parent's might have gotten his ss number when he was a baby. so you tell me. i think it's still up in the air, if fox knows something, they're not telling. but i think they're somewhat clueless. also the jean-paul trembley fiasco, and the cancelled corsi appearances, and on and on.

very perplexing indeed. the mark penn memo. i think it's safe to say the clintons were all over it. kind of like alan grayson is now. i think the passport breach is central. (first election) (brenner). it's thick heavy and deep, i can tell you that.
Mark Penn said nothing of Obama being born in Kenya. And either there's evidence to support Fox News' claim that Hillary started the birther movement or there isn't.

All of it is about power, the only thing that matters to these players.

I believe BHO is a natural born eligible citizen for the presidency, but what matters only is that the carried it off twice.

Mark Penn said nothing of Obama being born in Kenya. And either there's evidence to support Fox News' claim that Hillary started the birther movement or there isn't.
there you go.

"obama birth certificate: no one is talking about it.."

And for good reason: it's a non-issue, it always has been.

It was a ridiculous conspiracy theory contrived by the right, a childish temper-tantrum the result of having lost the WH.

Rare, but I actually agree with C_Clayton_Jones on this one:
that it is a "nonissue" because Obama's mother being a citizen is what is used anyway.
You'd have to challenge that, and people aren't willing to go backwards retroactively to disqualify Obama.

What you can use to disqualify Obama is any of his orders or agenda
that constitute "establishing political beliefs through federal govt"

Chances are better of striking those down as unconstitutional,
because those can be proven as biased by political BELIEFS which half the nation doesn't believe in.
So we can't be held to such faith-based policies being imposed or established by federal govt.*
======================================
*NOTE: The problem I find with trying to enforce that:
1. the people with conflicting beliefs are too busy trying to abuse govt to push their OWN beliefs.
so how can you argue Obama and Democrats are doing this unconstitutionally
if the other side is using the SAME tactics? That's why that side loses authority to argue this point
2. liberals such as C_Clayton_Jones JakeStarkey and others
don't seem to recognize political beliefs as equally protected religious free exercise or creeds.

To many such liberals who believe that just following the system makes things Constitutional,
it seems perfectly within THEIR beliefs to have Congress, President or Courts make a
faith-based or religiously biased decision or policy; and it's not considered wrongful
"until and unless the political process is finished DECLARING it so" Until then, it appears
to be fair game to violate the religious freedom, beliefs and creeds of others if it isn't proven.
Never mind, the objections, the lawsuits, the arguments; none of that counts.
Like a woman saying NO and crying RAPE doesn't count if no police, officer or court
pursues charges.

So basically someone can do something illegal and cause harm to others,
but until the Courts/Congress/Govt RECOGNIZE that some violation or abuse occurred,
it's perfectly legal to keep doing that harmful act, DESPITE the objections of HALF THE NATION.

I have a HUGE problem with that, but apparently these legalistic types of political believers don't.
As long as the govt says its legit, you can violate the equal religious freedom of others
until they prove it in Court or change the laws. Like "divine right to rule" the Courts and Judges have become "divine authority" to decide, and people are bound to follow like a religious cult.

And you wonder why slavery went on, which was blamed on people's beliefs.
Well this type of political enslavement is also "allowed to go on" because of people's beliefs.

Until a rape is proven in court to be happening, then go ahead and keep raping the complainant.
Until a child is proven to be abused and endangered, then go ahead and keep the child in the custody of the person who hasn't yet been proven to have committed any abuse or violation.

Forum List

Back