obama birth certificate: no one is talking about it...

Its a predictable round of flagrant hypocrisy. And I get to point and laugh....and laugh.....and laugh.
i think you need to focus and take this more seriously skyman, just cause your guy managed to squeak thru. anyway it doesn't matter now it's too late, maybe for Trump's reelection. if the supreme court doesn't mind, and you don't mind, then i don't mind either. we won't bring it up again. it probably won't be in the news a lot this weekend and next week.

Its a predictable round of flagrant hypocrisy. And I get to point and laugh....and laugh.....and laugh.
i think you need to focus and take this more seriously skyman, just cause your guy managed to squeak thru. anyway it doesn't matter now it's too late, maybe for Trump's reelection. if the supreme court doesn't mind, and you don't mind, then i don't mind either. we won't bring it up again. it probably won't be in the news a lot this weekend and next week.

There was no 'squeaking'. He was certified as eligibile for the ballot 100 of 100 times. A perfect record of success.

Birthers in contrast have a perfect record of failure. They have never one a single case, not a single hearing, nor have convinced a single state to take anyone off the ballot.

Birther attorneys have had to pay sizable fines for frivolous filings, as well they should.

There was no 'squeaking'. He was certified as eligibile for the ballot 100 of 100 times. A perfect record of success.

Birthers in contrast have a perfect record of failure. They have never one a single case, not a single hearing, nor have convinced a single state to take anyone off the ballot.

This is because birthers are fucked-up miscarriages of DNA and a pox on our houses.

this is pretty funny, the author quotes himself in the title, not sure i've ever seen that before.

KING: Birthers question Obama, but not Canada-born Ted Cruz

BY SHAUN KING

KING: Conservatives who claimed Obama wasn't an American citizen have no problem with Canadian-born Ted Cruz

More than anything else, I have always believed that the conservative birther movement was all about hating the fact that a black man was president.

The ascension of Sen. Ted Cruz as a Republican presidential candidate has proven, once and for all, that this is actually the case.

For nearly 10 years, thousands of conservatives have openly claimed President Obama is not an American citizen. With no evidence at all, they have regularly claimed that instead of being born in Hawaii, he was actually born in Kenya or even Indonesia, to his American mother and African father.

i thought it was A King, like leopold or something.

after all these years they are still trying to sell the obama anomalies, not it's about the legacy.

slow down, you're writing too fast, think quality, not quantity sky.

Don't worry, failed conspiracies don't bother Republicans. As soon as one becomes painfully obvious that it's a failure, they move on to the next one.

Don't worry, failed conspiracies don't bother Republicans. As soon as one becomes painfully obvious that it's a failure, they move on to the next one.
right howard, cause no one is talking about benghazi either

slow down, you're writing too fast, think quality, not quantity sky.

A perfect record of success is a perfect record of success.

Birthers have a perfect record too. Of failure. No court has ever recognized any of these pseudo-legal gibberish as having any validity. Not once.

You were saying about 'quality'?

New Topics

Forum List

Back