Obama at 50%

The GOP kicked the living shit out of the Democrats in 2014, the threw the libs to the ground, stomped on them, kicked dirt in their faces and laughed...and still the Dem's talk shit its hilarious. :laugh: I kind of feel sorry for Obama his own party abandoned him in 2014 making him a lame duck. He probably stomps around the White House saying F me every time he thinks back on that election.

If you want funny you better go back and look at the voter turnout. 36.3% turnout of which Democrats picked up 18.1% of that vote. You can laugh all the way to November 2016 when Democrats will hand you your ass for about ten years. You have no candidate that will unite the party, you need the youth vote, the women vote, the gay vote, the Black vote, the Hispanic vote, You have nothing going on that can seal the deal for you. All of that because you didn't listen to people who said if you want to win you need an immigration bill, you need gay marriage, equal pay for women, etc you ignored it all at your own peril and you can shake your head all you want but next time I hope you pay attention and listen.
And 18 of 24 Senate seats available in 2016 are currently republican. The Dems only need to pick up 5 for the majority.

Let me help you with your math, Dem's need to retain 6 senate seats AND take 5 more from the GOP. Considering they just got their asses handed to them even in some blue states and Obama is on his way out the door good luck with that.
Cons need to retain 14 seats at minimum. In a general election with a much higher turnout. Good luck with that. :laugh:

Isn't your side running some old white lady with about 2 bus loads of baggage and a cheating adulterer sexual predator husband, yeah you are going to need more than luck with that package.

The GOP kicked the living shit out of the Democrats in 2014, the threw the libs to the ground, stomped on them, kicked dirt in their faces and laughed...and still the Dem's talk shit its hilarious. :laugh: I kind of feel sorry for Obama his own party abandoned him in 2014 making him a lame duck. He probably stomps around the White House saying F me every time he thinks back on that election.

If you want funny you better go back and look at the voter turnout. 36.3% turnout of which Democrats picked up 18.1% of that vote. You can laugh all the way to November 2016 when Democrats will hand you your ass for about ten years. You have no candidate that will unite the party, you need the youth vote, the women vote, the gay vote, the Black vote, the Hispanic vote, You have nothing going on that can seal the deal for you. All of that because you didn't listen to people who said if you want to win you need an immigration bill, you need gay marriage, equal pay for women, etc you ignored it all at your own peril and you can shake your head all you want but next time I hope you pay attention and listen.
And 18 of 24 Senate seats available in 2016 are currently republican. The Dems only need to pick up 5 for the majority.

Let me help you with your math, Dem's need to retain 6 senate seats AND take 5 more from the GOP. Considering they just got their asses handed to them even in some blue states and Obama is on his way out the door good luck with that.
Cons need to retain 14 seats at minimum. In a general election with a much higher turnout. Good luck with that. :laugh:

Isn't your side running some old white lady with about 2 bus loads of baggage and a cheating adulterer sexual predator husband, yeah you are going to need more than luck with that package.
It must be telling about the GOP field then, that THAT is leading against every single GOP nominee in EVERY poll that's been put out! :laugh:

Like I said, you better be praying to your Benghazi god!

By all means tell us why Dem's stayed home on election night and hung Obama out to dry? Were Dem's too lazy to vote? He had 2 more years to accomplish something big and the Dem's kicked Obama right in the nards on election night.

yep, or they're going to tell us how it was all do to gerrymandering. lol
their dear Leader didn't lose, has never lost and will never lose. He be that much of Saint superman sent to us form the heavens above and we should all be thankful instead of putting him down.....:disbelief::eusa_snooty:

I delight in rubbing their snob noses in the fact that it was they who let Obama down, so far they all run away and hide when I bring that up.

By all means tell us why Dem's stayed home on election night and hung Obama out to dry? Were Dem's too lazy to vote? He had 2 more years to accomplish something big and the Dem's kicked Obama right in the nards on election night.

Historically Democrats sit out midterms. Read any article following that November victory of yours. Off hand I'd say Obama has done pretty well for himself as a lame duck imagine what he will do with 17 more months to go.

Still waiting to hear why you people threw Obama under the bus in 2014. Hell in 2012 with Obama on the ballot you people only managed to scrape back 6 of the 56 seats in the House you lost in 2010.

I'll throw you a bone since you are struggling to answer. The GOP didn't beat you, the American people rejected you.

bingo, THE AMERICAN people rejected everything they stood for with Obama only in office for SIX miserable years. they won't ever accept that. they think the people is still in love love love love love with them and Obama

The Federal government no longer cares about the will of the people. We see Obama and his hench-thugs in the bureaucracy Ruling The Stupid American Voters via Executive Orders and Regulatory Fiats.

I cant imagine why you don't like her she is a Republican in Democrat clothing. She will be the next president and there isn't much you can do about it.

their dear Leader didn't lose, has never lost and will never lose. He be that much of Saint superman sent to us form the heavens above and we should all be thankful instead of putting him down.....:disbelief::eusa_snooty:

I delight in rubbing their snob noses in the fact that it was they who let Obama down, so far they all run away and hide when I bring that up.

Nobody is running away here. 1-2% of the voters ruled that election and I bet only 18% show up in 2016 to vote for a Republican.

Obama's done nothing but kick conservative ass. It's why you all hate him so much after all. Btw that 2014 congress of yours just helped Obama with another big win with the TPP! They're such wonderful neutered little lapdogs! :laugh:

Obama couldn't even get his own party to turn out and support him, I think you should occupy your time with that question. He won re-election but the Dem's left him hanging handing both houses of congress to the GOP.
Lol after last week's conservative ass whupping THAT'S what you want me to occupy my time with?

No thanks Obama's done what he came to do and I expect a resounding win in 2016. Bush left the Presidency in exile, and he still hasn't come out of it. Obama will leave the Presidency with his pride intact.

What the gay marriage thing? lol Talk about your nothing burger. While you people occupy your time on meaningless crap like that we are destroying the union cash cow that underpins the Democratic party. As for Obamacare we want to keep that around until we finish using it to destroy Dem's in elections. You libs are nothing if not funny. :laugh:
:rofl:

Oh buddy you're priming yourself up for a HUGE let down... and in a thread about the strength of Obama's approval rating to boot. You better be praying to the heavens that they find something about Benghazi! :laugh:

When I see Democrat politicians in congress screaming at Obama because their constituents at home are screaming at them over Obamacare, when those Dem politicians force Obama to go on national TV and take the blame for Obamacare, and when that doesn't work and those Dem's lose anyway, well I about got a hernia laughing. :laugh:

The SCOTUS did the GOP a HUGE favor with their Obamacare ruling. Had it gone the other way that would have put the GOP in a very awkward position. The Dem's who own 100% of this turd Obamacare are desperate to get out from under it. The onus would have been on the GOP to pass a bill fixing this which gets their hands dirty on Obamacare and if they don't then the Dem's have a war cry over the GOP let 6 million people lose their health insurance. The GOP dodged one there thanks to the SCOTUS.

As for gay marriage that issue just vanished from the 2016 election, its over they got what they wanted. Now we get to focus on Obamacare, jobs, and the economy all three issues where the Dem's are on defense. So you have yourself a celebration but I couldn't be happier with the recent SCOTUS decisions. Hell yeah :eusa_dance:

Historically Democrats sit out midterms. Read any article following that November victory of yours. Off hand I'd say Obama has done pretty well for himself as a lame duck imagine what he will do with 17 more months to go.

Still waiting to hear why you people threw Obama under the bus in 2014. Hell in 2012 with Obama on the ballot you people only managed to scrape back 6 of the 56 seats in the House you lost in 2010.

I'll throw you a bone since you are struggling to answer. The GOP didn't beat you, the American people rejected you.

bingo, THE AMERICAN people rejected everything they stood for with Obama only in office for SIX miserable years. they won't ever accept that. they think the people is still in love love love love love with them and Obama

I'm fine with the left living in denial. I can't wait for their excuses when they are again rejected in 2016. The only wild card is the GOP establishment and RINO's, they ARE dumb as a brick and it wouldn't be the first time they snatched defeat from the jaws of victory.

Obama's done nothing but kick conservative ass. It's why you all hate him so much after all. Btw that 2014 congress of yours just helped Obama with another big win with the TPP! They're such wonderful neutered little lapdogs! :laugh:

Obama couldn't even get his own party to turn out and support him, I think you should occupy your time with that question. He won re-election but the Dem's left him hanging handing both houses of congress to the GOP.
Lol after last week's conservative ass whupping THAT'S what you want me to occupy my time with?

No thanks Obama's done what he came to do and I expect a resounding win in 2016. Bush left the Presidency in exile, and he still hasn't come out of it. Obama will leave the Presidency with his pride intact.

What the gay marriage thing? lol Talk about your nothing burger. While you people occupy your time on meaningless crap like that we are destroying the union cash cow that underpins the Democratic party. As for Obamacare we want to keep that around until we finish using it to destroy Dem's in elections. You libs are nothing if not funny. :laugh:
:rofl:

Oh buddy you're priming yourself up for a HUGE let down... and in a thread about the strength of Obama's approval rating to boot. You better be praying to the heavens that they find something about Benghazi! :laugh:

When I see Democrat politicians in congress screaming at Obama because their constituents at home are screaming at them over Obamacare, when those Dem politicians force Obama to go on national TV and take the blame for Obamacare, and when that doesn't work and those Dem's lose anyway, well I about got a hernia laughing. :laugh:

The SCOTUS did the GOP a HUGE favor with their Obamacare ruling. Had it gone the other way that would have put the GOP in a very awkward position. The Dem's who own 100% of this turd Obamacare are desperate to get out from under it. The onus would have been on the GOP to pass a bill fixing this which gets their hands dirty on Obamacare and if they don't then the Dem's have a war cry over the GOP let 6 million people lose their health insurance. The GOP dodged one there thanks to the SCOTUS.

As for gay marriage that issue just vanished from the 2016 election, its over they got what they wanted. Now we get to focus on Obamacare, jobs, and the economy all three issues where the Dem's are on defense. So you have yourself a celebration but I couldn't be happier with the recent SCOTUS decisions. Hell yeah :eusa_dance:
Ahaha so you're happy because the supreme court saved your party's ass from 2 of multiple shitty stances it's taken?! Wow what a confidence booster! :rofl:

It must be telling about the GOP field then, that THAT is leading against every single GOP nominee in EVERY poll that's been put out! :laugh:

If only that were true, you know the fantasy you just made up in your head about Hillary leading the field. Delude yourself if you must it makes no difference to me.

I'm fine with the left living in denial. I can't wait for their excuses when they are again rejected in 2016. The only wild card is the GOP establishment and RINO's, they ARE dumb as a brick and it wouldn't be the first time they snatched defeat from the jaws of victory.

Why should we care? Progressives have gotten more victories since the GOP won in 2014 than they got beforehand.

The Federal government no longer cares about the will of the people. We see Obama and his hench-thugs in the bureaucracy Ruling The Stupid American Voters via Executive Orders and Regulatory Fiats.

He doesn't have much choice but to use executive orders, the GOP congress has him by the balls. The good news is all his executive orders mean squat after 1/20/2017 vs laws he could have signed with a Dem congress.

Nobody is running away here. 1-2% of the voters ruled that election and I bet only 18% show up in 2016 to vote for a Republican.

The fact is you people let Obama down. I feel sorry for the guy he pulled off two wins in a row and your side screwed him over.

If only that were true, you know the fantasy you just made up in your head about Hillary leading the field. Delude yourself if you must it makes no difference to me.

Here, go bone up, you're embarrassing yourself. RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 Presidential Polls

Here, go bone up, you're embarrassing yourself. RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 Presidential Polls

A poll today is meaningless, again I'm fine with you deluding yourself. Wait until the GOP unleashes half a billion dollars worth of attack ads on her ass.

A poll today is meaningless, again I'm fine with you deluding yourself. Wait until the GOP unleashes half a billion dollars worth of attack ads on her ass.

One cannot help but note that they completely ignored his plummeting approval - and now are hyperventilating over a slight uptick. Their elation, however, will be short lived as the news cycles moves on.

Last edited:

Wait until they start sticking microphones in front of your band of lunatics! :rofl:

Then you have a bigger problem than I first thought. Clinton's war chest is estimated at $2.5 billion.

Last edited:
As predicted, the Obama express continues to gain popularity. Needless to say that the supreme court decisions helped. What has really been a boon to our President's popularity is the MIA GOP Congress. They did win in 2014...didn't they?
Amazing how low the bar must be in order for your kind to get over it. You cheer like a small child at 50% (of course that's not true but you sure need it to be). Maybe time for some self reflection is in order?

Considering Bush had 27% approval at one time in his 2nd term, nearly double that is pretty remarkable.

Is the bar set low? Well, yeah. Given that Congress is not interested in working with him on behalf of the American people, that the 2016 election is already underway and his programs and policies are being examined closer than ever, and that he's essentially a lame duck since all he has is the power of EOs. I'd say his popularity is higher than it would be otherwise if the GOP would somehow formulate a plan and show up once in a while.

Self-reflection.
332-206. Reflect on that.

Why is it that the GOP performs well when voter turnout is low, but doesn't do well when voter turnout is high?

Forum List

Back