Obama at 50%

Then there's this....

Monday, June 29, 2015

Twenty-six percent (26%) of Likely U.S. Voters now think the country is heading in the right direction, according to a new Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey for the week ending June 25.

This finding is down two points from 28% the week before and ties the low for the year first reached in April. From late December through the beginning of March, 30% or more of voters said every week that the country was heading in the right direction, but the weekly findings have fallen back into the mid- to high 20s since then.

Sixty-seven percent (67%) now believe the nation is headed down the wrong track, up two points from a week ago.

A year ago at this time, findings were identical, 26% to 67%.

Right Direction or Wrong Track - Rasmussen Reports

America has been stating categorically that we have been headed in the wrong direction for more than 40 years. I think they may be asking the wrong questions of the public.

As predicted, the Obama express continues to gain popularity. Needless to say that the supreme court decisions helped. What has really been a boon to our President's popularity is the MIA GOP Congress. They did win in 2014...didn't they?
Amazing how low the bar must be in order for your kind to get over it. You cheer like a small child at 50% (of course that's not true but you sure need it to be). Maybe time for some self reflection is in order?

I've always said: when the truth comes out about him. the people are going to be SHOCKED and sickened they voted for him. more than they are now, that they took away Congress from him and his party of snake commies

Too bad the GOP congress has Obama by the balls until his 2nd term ends. :crybaby:
:lmao:

This GOP congress has been his little lapdog. He can coast for the next year and a half, legacy fully intact.

Thanks for the laugh Blues! :rofl:

Ahahahaha go ahead tell us what this fantasy legacy is this should be good for a laugh. :laugh:
I meant the total rape-age of everything the GOP stands for over the last 6 years! And especially in the last week! :rofl:

As predicted, the Obama express continues to gain popularity. Needless to say that the supreme court decisions helped. What has really been a boon to our President's popularity is the MIA GOP Congress. They did win in 2014...didn't they?

chillthefuckout.jpg

The GOP kicked the living shit out of the Democrats in 2014, the threw the libs to the ground, stomped on them, kicked dirt in their faces and laughed...and still the Dem's talk shit its hilarious. :laugh: I kind of feel sorry for Obama his own party abandoned him in 2014 making him a lame duck. He probably stomps around the White House saying F me every time he thinks back on that election.

No millions of people are saying FU TO Obama. he is not our Dicktator or even a decent human being

Too bad the GOP congress has Obama by the balls until his 2nd term ends. :crybaby:

This GOP congress has been his little lapdog. He can coast for the next year and a half, legacy fully intact.

Ahahahaha go ahead tell us what this fantasy legacy is this should be good for a laugh. :laugh:
I meant the total rape-age of everything the GOP stands for over the last 6 years! And especially in the last week! :rofl:

Do you mean the SCOTUS win on unlimited campaign donations by corporations? OH SNAP!! :laugh:

The GOP kicked the living shit out of the Democrats in 2014, the threw the libs to the ground, stomped on them, kicked dirt in their faces and laughed...and still the Dem's talk shit its hilarious. :laugh: I kind of feel sorry for Obama his own party abandoned him in 2014 making him a lame duck. He probably stomps around the White House saying F me every time he thinks back on that election.
Obama's done nothing but kick conservative ass. It's why you all hate him so much after all. Btw that 2014 congress of yours just helped Obama with another big win with the TPP! They're such wonderful neutered little lapdogs! :laugh:

Then there's this....

Monday, June 29, 2015

Twenty-six percent (26%) of Likely U.S. Voters now think the country is heading in the right direction, according to a new Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey for the week ending June 25.

This finding is down two points from 28% the week before and ties the low for the year first reached in April. From late December through the beginning of March, 30% or more of voters said every week that the country was heading in the right direction, but the weekly findings have fallen back into the mid- to high 20s since then.

Sixty-seven percent (67%) now believe the nation is headed down the wrong track, up two points from a week ago.

A year ago at this time, findings were identical, 26% to 67%.

Right Direction or Wrong Track - Rasmussen Reports

America has been stating categorically that we have been headed in the wrong direction for more than 40 years. I think they may be asking the wrong questions of the public.

543337_10151341998871489_1062671830_n.jpg

Do you mean the SCOTUS win on unlimited campaign donations by corporations? OH SNAP!! :laugh:
I'm glad that makes you feel a little better! Just keep repeating that to yourself! :rofl:

sure it is. and I'm the Queen of England

too bad it can't get him control of CONGRESS back.

he's so loved loved loved now I'm going to puke

yes he's loved now because the international situation is so peaceful thanks to the way Barry has handled Putin and ISIS!! At least this may finally be the summer of recovery for the economy!!

This media anymore is worse than PRAVDA. it's sickening how they still continue to prop this ugly man up even though the Majority of the people can't stand him enough, they kicked his party to the curb in congress after ONLY SIX years under his Reign of terror over us

Just wait until he starts vetoing GOP bills....popularity will only rise.

Seriously Steph...blame the GOP congress for their disappearing act. Anyone seen them lately?

Veto all he wants. In addition to telling the "Biggest lie of the 21st century", Obama is proving that the Democrats are the real party of "No".

Obama's popularity is grossly overstated, although that's easy to see why, given how the media loves slobbing his knob. He continues to be the worst president this country has ever seen, far surpassing the idiocy and ineptness of Jimmy Carter.

When the chickens do finally come home to roost and all is said and done, the realization of the damage Obama, the Democrat Party, and liberalism has done to this nation, will finally settle in.
If what you say is true, why were the ratings only in the high 30s last year? Oh yeah, because what you say is rubbish

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

If you want funny you better go back and look at the voter turnout. 36.3% turnout of which Democrats picked up 18.1% of that vote. You can laugh all the way to November 2016 when Democrats will hand you your ass for about ten years. You have no candidate that will unite the party, you need the youth vote, the women vote, the gay vote, the Black vote, the Hispanic vote, You have nothing going on that can seal the deal for you. All of that because you didn't listen to people who said if you want to win you need an immigration bill, you need gay marriage, equal pay for women, etc you ignored it all at your own peril and you can shake your head all you want but next time I hope you pay attention and listen.

If you want funny you better go back and look at the voter turnout. 36.3% turnout of which Democrats picked up 18.1% of that vote. You can laugh all the way to November 2016 when Democrats will hand you your ass for about ten years. You have no candidate that will unite the party, you need the youth vote, the women vote, the gay vote, the Black vote, the Hispanic vote, You have nothing going on that can seal the deal for you. All of that because you didn't listen to people who said if you want to win you need an immigration bill, you need gay marriage, equal pay for women, etc you ignored it all at your own peril and you can shake your head all you want but next time I hope you pay attention and listen.
And 18 of 24 Senate seats available in 2016 are currently republican. The Dems only need to pick up 5 for the majority.

Forum List

Back