Obama at 50%

The GOP kicked the living shit out of the Democrats in 2014, the threw the libs to the ground, stomped on them, kicked dirt in their faces and laughed...and still the Dem's talk shit its hilarious. :laugh: I kind of feel sorry for Obama his own party abandoned him in 2014 making him a lame duck. He probably stomps around the White House saying F me every time he thinks back on that election.
Obama's done nothing but kick conservative ass. It's why you all hate him so much after all. Btw that 2014 congress of yours just helped Obama with another big win with the TPP! They're such wonderful neutered little lapdogs! :laugh:

Obama couldn't even get his own party to turn out and support him, I think you should occupy your time with that question. He won re-election but the Dem's left him hanging handing both houses of congress to the GOP.

The GOP kicked the living shit out of the Democrats in 2014, the threw the libs to the ground, stomped on them, kicked dirt in their faces and laughed...and still the Dem's talk shit its hilarious. :laugh: I kind of feel sorry for Obama his own party abandoned him in 2014 making him a lame duck. He probably stomps around the White House saying F me every time he thinks back on that election.

If you want funny you better go back and look at the voter turnout. 36.3% turnout of which Democrats picked up 18.1% of that vote. You can laugh all the way to November 2016 when Democrats will hand you your ass for about ten years. You have no candidate that will unite the party, you need the youth vote, the women vote, the gay vote, the Black vote, the Hispanic vote, You have nothing going on that can seal the deal for you. All of that because you didn't listen to people who said if you want to win you need an immigration bill, you need gay marriage, equal pay for women, etc you ignored it all at your own peril and you can shake your head all you want but next time I hope you pay attention and listen.
And 18 of 24 Senate seats available in 2016 are currently republican. The Dems only need to pick up 5 for the majority.

Hahaha 24 Senate seats are up in 2016 versus Democratic 10. You're in big big big trouble my friend.

If you want funny you better go back and look at the voter turnout. 36.3% turnout of which Democrats picked up 18.1% of that vote. You can laugh all the way to November 2016 when Democrats will hand you your ass for about ten years. You have no candidate that will unite the party, you need the youth vote, the women vote, the gay vote, the Black vote, the Hispanic vote, You have nothing going on that can seal the deal for you. All of that because you didn't listen to people who said if you want to win you need an immigration bill, you need gay marriage, equal pay for women, etc you ignored it all at your own peril and you can shake your head all you want but next time I hope you pay attention and listen.

By all means tell us why Dem's stayed home on election night and hung Obama out to dry? Were Dem's too lazy to vote? He had 2 more years to accomplish something big and the Dem's kicked Obama right in the nards on election night.

Obama's done nothing but kick conservative ass. It's why you all hate him so much after all. Btw that 2014 congress of yours just helped Obama with another big win with the TPP! They're such wonderful neutered little lapdogs! :laugh:

Obama couldn't even get his own party to turn out and support him, I think you should occupy your time with that question. He won re-election but the Dem's left him hanging handing both houses of congress to the GOP.
Lol after last week's conservative ass whupping THAT'S what you want me to occupy my time with?

No thanks Obama's done what he came to do and I expect a resounding win in 2016. Bush left the Presidency in exile, and he still hasn't come out of it. Obama will leave the Presidency with his pride intact.

As predicted, the Obama express continues to gain popularity. Needless to say that the supreme court decisions helped. What has really been a boon to our President's popularity is the MIA GOP Congress. They did win in 2014...didn't they?
Don't look now, but January 20, 2017 is right around the corner...

And 18 of 24 Senate seats available in 2016 are currently republican. The Dems only need to pick up 5 for the majority.

Hahaha 24 Senate seats are up in 2016 versus Democratic 10. You're in big big big trouble my friend.
Only 6 of those seats are Democrat :wink:

Let me help you with your math, Dem's need to retain 6 senate seats AND take 5 more from the GOP. Considering they just got their asses handed to them even in some blue states and Obama is on his way out the door good luck with that.

By all means tell us why Dem's stayed home on election night and hung Obama out to dry? Were Dem's too lazy to vote? He had 2 more years to accomplish something big and the Dem's kicked Obama right in the nards on election night.

Historically Democrats sit out midterms. Read any article following that November victory of yours. Off hand I'd say Obama has done pretty well for himself as a lame duck imagine what he will do with 17 more months to go.

Only 6 of those seats are Democrat :wink:
No, its even better:
The majority of the Senate battleground in the next election cycle will be fought on Republican turf, with the GOP defending 24 seats to the Democrats’ 10. There is more trouble for the party beneath those raw numbers; only two Democratic seats are in competitive states, while more than half a dozen Republican incumbents face re-election in states President Barack Obama carried at least once.Senate Races 2016 Tables Turn on Republicans

sure it is. and I'm the Queen of England

too bad it can't get him control of CONGRESS back.

he's so loved loved loved now I'm going to puke

Queen Staph
thequeenofburgerking.jpg

Lol after last week's conservative ass whupping THAT'S what you want me to occupy my time with?

No thanks Obama's done what he came to do and I expect a resounding win in 2016. Bush left the Presidency in exile, and he still hasn't come out of it. Obama will leave the Presidency with his pride intact.

What the gay marriage thing? lol Talk about your nothing burger. While you people occupy your time on meaningless crap like that we are destroying the union cash cow that underpins the Democratic party. As for Obamacare we want to keep that around until we finish using it to destroy Dem's in elections. You libs are nothing if not funny. :laugh:

Let me help you with your math, Dem's need to retain 6 senate seats AND take 5 more from the GOP. Considering they just got their asses handed to them even in some blue states and Obama is on his way out the door good luck with that.
Cons need to retain 14 seats at minimum. In a general election with a much higher turnout. Good luck with that. :laugh:

Historically Democrats sit out midterms. Read any article following that November victory of yours. Off hand I'd say Obama has done pretty well for himself as a lame duck imagine what he will do with 17 more months to go.

Still waiting to hear why you people threw Obama under the bus in 2014. Hell in 2012 with Obama on the ballot you people only managed to scrape back 6 of the 56 seats in the House you lost in 2010.

I'll throw you a bone since you are struggling to answer. The GOP didn't beat you, the American people rejected you.

yep, or they're going to tell us how it was all do to gerrymandering. lol
their dear Leader didn't lose, has never lost and will never lose. He be that much of Saint superman sent to us form the heavens above and we should all be thankful instead of putting him down.....:disbelief::eusa_snooty:

What the gay marriage thing? lol Talk about your nothing burger. While you people occupy your time on meaningless crap like that we are destroying the union cash cow that underpins the Democratic party. As for Obamacare we want to keep that around until we finish using it to destroy Dem's in elections. You libs are nothing if not funny. :laugh:
:rofl:

Oh buddy you're priming yourself up for a HUGE let down... and in a thread about the strength of Obama's approval rating to boot. You better be praying to the heavens that they find something about Benghazi! :laugh:

Still waiting to hear why you people threw Obama under the bus in 2014. Hell in 2012 with Obama on the ballot you people only managed to scrape back 6 of the 56 seats in the House you lost in 2010.

I'll throw you a bone since you are struggling to answer. The GOP didn't beat you, the American people rejected you.

bingo, THE AMERICAN people rejected everything they stood for with Obama only in office for SIX miserable years. they won't ever accept that. they think the people is still in love love love love love with them and Obama

Forum List

Back