Obama Approval Rating hits 50%

Yup. he wanted tax cuts for everyone up to 250k.

According to govt stats, the top 50% of wage earners pay over 90% of the tax burden.
Wanna know who qualifies to be in that top 50%?

Those making $38,000 a year.

Now, add in a mortgage, a car payment, utilities, food, clothing, and other living expenses, and you have someone that wouldn't consider themselves "rich" by any means. Yet, THEY are stuck with the majority of the tax burden. THEY are "the rich" that obama and liberals would have us believe are evil and mean, and never pay any taxes at all.

LOL, I guess it's a good thing Evil Obama wanted tax cuts for those people making $38k.

Keep dodging....

Why is it that liberalism CANNOT exist without telling the supposed "poor and downtrodden" that government loves and adores them, and that government will help them until they can 'get back on their feet' and provide for themselves and their families.

And yet, when those people are able to do so, that same government turns right around and says "Oh wait...Now you're rich and we can take more money from you! Thanks!"

Anyone? Anyone at all?

*crickets

What he didn't want is for additional cuts for those making over 250k, which he unfortunately caved on. What's your point exactly, that liberals consider people making $38k to be rich?
Yes, that's the point.

That, and the fact that those evil people making $250,000 and over are, in large part, small business owners. I guess it sucks to be them, huh? :cuckoo:

Yup. he wanted tax cuts for everyone up to 250k.

And yet he caved....

I'm sure you just automatically increase your admiration of your 0ssiah each day... Not everyone is like you, though....

Yes, he caved. He should have been tougher and refused the additional tax cuts for the rich. He's FAR from perfect, and I've never said he is. Feel free to show me any post where I claim he's anything close to perfect, or are you just talking out of your ass again? I'll wait.

They weren't "additional tax cuts"... No new cuts were made, you foolish child...

And leftwingnuts like you will still give your hero a pass... All hail the 0ssiah...

You're just slightly miffed that he wasn't liberal enough... You're going to see a lot of this in the future - get used to it... The Uber-Liberal days are over and now the checks and balnces will kick in...

Friggin' sweet...:cool:

According to govt stats, the top 50% of wage earners pay over 90% of the tax burden.

Now, add in a mortgage, a car payment, utilities, food, clothing, and other living expenses, and you have someone that wouldn't consider themselves "rich" by any means. Yet, THEY are stuck with the majority of the tax burden. THEY are "the rich" that obama and liberals would have us believe are evil and mean, and never pay any taxes at all.

LOL, I guess it's a good thing Evil Obama wanted tax cuts for those people making $38k.

Keep dodging....

Why is it that liberalism CANNOT exist without telling the supposed "poor and downtrodden" that government loves and adores them, and that government will help them until they can 'get back on their feet' and provide for themselves and their families.

And yet, when those people are able to do so, that same government turns right around and says "Oh wait...Now you're rich and we can take more money from you! Thanks!"

Anyone? Anyone at all?

*crickets

What he didn't want is for additional cuts for those making over 250k, which he unfortunately caved on. What's your point exactly, that liberals consider people making $38k to be rich?
Yes, that's the point.

That, and the fact that those evil people making $250,000 and over are, in large part, small business owners. I guess it sucks to be them, huh? :cuckoo:

So you ARE claiming that 38k is rich and that they didnt just get their tax cuts extended? LOL, maybe 38k is rich to someone who considers a double wide to be "living it up".

And yet he caved....

I'm sure you just automatically increase your admiration of your 0ssiah each day... Not everyone is like you, though....

Yes, he caved. He should have been tougher and refused the additional tax cuts for the rich. He's FAR from perfect, and I've never said he is. Feel free to show me any post where I claim he's anything close to perfect, or are you just talking out of your ass again? I'll wait.

They weren't "additional tax cuts"... No new cuts were made, you foolish child...

And leftwingnuts like you will still give your hero a pass... All hail the 0ssiah...

You're just slightly miffed that he wasn't liberal enough... You're going to see a lot of this in the future - get used to it... The Uber-Liberal days are over and now the checks and balnces will kick in...

LOL, not very quick are you. They are additional cuts, on top of the cuts they already received for the first 250k that they make per year. Try and keep up. EVERYONE gets the same cuts on the first 250k of salary, no matter how much you make.

Keep dodging....

Anyone? Anyone at all?

*crickets

Yes, that's the point.

the average small business owner takes home between $38k and $97k per year. a far cry from all the rightwingers claiming that most small business owners take home over $250k. if that was the case, people would be starting small businesses all the time and and the middle class would be all making over $250k

PayScale - Owner / Operator, Small Business Salary, Average Salaries

the following people making over $250k do not create jobs. lawyers, doctors, professional athlete, bankers, hedge fund managers, public officials.

Last edited:

LOL, not very quick are you. They are additional cuts, on top of the cuts they already received for the first 250k that they make per year. Try and keep up. EVERYONE gets the same cuts on the first 250k of salary, no matter how much you make.

The Bush tax cuts stayed in place for ALL Americans...

there were NO additional cuts made for the "wealthy" through 0bamma's deal...

All the tax compromise did was to prevent the 2011 Obama Tax Increase.

Just sayin'.

LOL, this is obviously going right over your head. You're trying to argue a point I'm not trying to make. Just lie back down, this is obviously too much for you to handle. Maybe Dr.House can fix whats wrong with you. :confused:

And yet he caved....

Why do you people keep saying that? There's a payroll tax cut in there that is new. Can you please stop saying that?

The GOP and Obama came together and did the easiest thing they could do as politicians - pretend they're fixing a problem by throwing a trillion dollars of borrowed money at it.

It stinks.

But it is funny that Obama took the GOP's only politically favorable weapon off the table in one swoop,

and he will get all the credit, deserved or not, for whatever happens good in the economy in the next year or two.

Americans told you what they think of Obama in November 2, 2010.

Not at all. Voters said they were very unhappy about the economy. Let the economy recover, and they will have the Tea Party delivering tea to their front doors if the latter wants access. The TP is going to be in for some schooling the next month from the GOP.

Looks like I gotta post another lefty poll pwning thread...............................

uh oh another (R)etard thinking using the words troll and pwn is gonna get him laid......
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

and Obama is still more popular than Reagan at this point

Obama - 1
Reagan - 0

False comparison. At this point, Reagan's policies had the economy poised for real growth and real job creation after taming double digit inflation.

Obama has done the opposite. And now that inflation is heating up (despite the nonsense that energy and food inflation "don't count") - his misery index is going to increase even further.

The United States Misery Index By Year

At this point, unemployment was over 10% for Reagan and had been 10.8% only two or three months before.

lol,
The TP is going to be in for some schooling the next month from the GOP.

can you look in that crystal ball and tell me the winning lotto numbers.:lol:

Last edited:
uh oh another (R)etard thinking using the words troll and pwn is gonna get him laid......
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

and Obama is still more popular than Reagan at this point

Obama - 1
Reagan - 0

False comparison. At this point, Reagan's policies had the economy poised for real growth and real job creation after taming double digit inflation.

Obama has done the opposite. And now that inflation is heating up (despite the nonsense that energy and food inflation "don't count") - his misery index is going to increase even further.

At this point, unemployment was over 10% for Reagan and had been 10.8% only two or three months before.

You are completely misreading the index. Look at inflation. Reagan first had to tame double digit inflation (hence the 81-82 recession). After inflation was reduced, the tax cut benefit kicked in, and the misery index decreased substantially.

For Obama, inflation has been officially tame (although that is a crock given where commodities and food are right now). Unemployment has worsened and he has "blown his stimulus wad" with little, if any, benefit.

LOL, this is obviously going right over your head. You're trying to argue a point I'm not trying to make. Just lie back down, this is obviously too much for you to handle. Maybe Dr.House can fix whats wrong with you. :confused:
Perhaps your sorry ass shouldn't have replied off-topic to to me in the first place...

Idiot...

Why do you people keep saying that? There's a payroll tax cut in there that is new. Can you please stop saying that?

For the wealthy?

Please source... kthx...

You are completely misreading the index. Look at inflation. Reagan first had to tame double digit inflation (hence the 81-82 recession). After inflation was reduced, the tax cut benefit kicked in, and the misery index decreased substantially.

For Obama, inflation has been officially tame (although that is a crock given where commodities and food are right now). Unemployment has worsened and he has "blown his stimulus wad" with little, if any, benefit.

Poor comparison, body, on your part. Reagan had a much easier walk in the park than Obama.

Forum List

Back