Obama Approval Rating hits 50%

Why do you continue to be wrong? Is it like some sort of thrill to see how often you can be wrong in one day?

What was I wrong about again? :eusa_liar:

I'll take that as your surrender...

Thanks for playing...

Johnny has some lovely parting gits for you...

LOL, didn't think you would answer. I explained myself in multiple posts and what do you do? You lob insults and neg rep me. Mature. YOU are what is wrong with this country. We need to teach people the art of critical thinking and reasoning. Not name calling and shouting.

inflating what income? you said they didnt make over $250k annually, they made approx. $50-60k. how again is this over $250k?

You said:

I said:
You said:

You'll note you changed your tune in the last quote.
You started with:

And changed it to:
im sure they had revenues well over $250k which is typical of a small business

You've insisted they either had an "salary" or "revenues" of $250k. I've given you the info regarding the size of the store, how much they would've made in today's dollars and the time-frame the store was open. Yet you still insist on using the $250,000 to suit your agenda.

That tells me much about your character.

My gr. grand-parents weren't "rich".
It may help the liberal agenda to believe they were, but they weren't.
Just because they owned their own business, that doesn't mean they owed the government, or anyone else, anything.

No one is entitled to what other people earn, on their own, legally, under their own power.

yup your great grandparents, im sure you worked there your whole life, did their accounting and they each made over $250k a year in salary as well....... = saracam!
you really need to be able to detect sarcasm man.
(color = me)

:lol::clap2:

That's the "money" line. That's what I knew was coming.
As predictable as the sunrise.

Thank you....Thank you very much!

youre really an idiot. you cant decipher sarcasm when its in front of you. and you cant refute anything else in my post about Obama and him wanting to raise taxes on the top 2%.

youre not only a failure, youre an epic failure.

Thanks for playing...

LOL, didn't think you would answer. I explained myself in multiple posts and what do you do? You lob insults and neg rep me. Mature. YOU are what is wrong with this country. We need to teach people the art of critical thinking and reasoning. Not name calling and shouting.

:clap2:

youre really an idiot. you cant decipher sarcasm when its in front of you. and you cant refute anything else in my post about Obama and him wanting to raise taxes on the top 2%.

What's matter....I touch a nerve?
Oh well.

My work here is done.
You made it easy too.

Thank 'ya! :lol:

Thanks for playing...

You shouldn't have injected your irellevant comment into the conversation then....

You're one of those "last word libs", aren't you?

Ok, have at it!

Seems you have an admirer in Jokey... He's one of you lefties, so that's no surprise, but with him it's not a case of being intentionally stupid... He really is stupid...

What's matter....I touch a nerve?
Oh well.

My work here is done.
You made it easy too.

Thank 'ya! :lol:

what work, you simply proved you cant comprehend the difference between revenue and salary. you think you grandparents who make $60k a year would have had a huge tax liability increase because Obama tried to raise taxes on those making over $250k.

nice voodoo math. yet you still fail to provide and real evidence to refute this. comon, sack it up sally and provide some real written bill or interpretation by a reputable economist that proves your claim. since you can not, you are deemed a failure.

Thanks for playing...

You shouldn't have injected your irellevant comment into the conversation then....

Ok, have at it!

Seems you have an admirer in Jokey... He's one of you lefties, so that's no surprise, but with him it's not a case of being intentionally stupid... He really is stupid...

This from one of the four stupidest board members from right to left. :lol:

When House talks this way, you know you are getting under his skin.

Ok, have at it!

Wait......House is a "he"?? Are you sure? I thought for sure anyone THAT obsessed with Dr.House had to be a woman. :eek:

Ok, have at it!

Wait......House is a "he"?? Are you sure? I thought for sure anyone THAT obsessed with Dr.House had to be a woman. :eek:

Or gay?

Ahhhh, I'll take that as "I'm sorry". You called me multiple names for no reason at all. At least I was able to educate you a little bit. You're welcome.

I'll take the neg rep as your frustration to being incorrect and not knowing what else to do. :clap2:

No, I always neg those being stupid for stupid's sake...

Stop whining....

Stop your whining, House. You continue to show your stupidity by neg repping for opinion. Stupid, stupid, stupid. Stop your whining.

Ok, have at it!

a propos of nothing, any Dr. House fan, if they haven't already, needs to see Hugh Laurie in the old UK comedy Jeeves and Wooster, from about 1990. It is fucking surreal.

A hint:

JeevesandWooster_1412178c.jpg

lol

Forum List

Back