Obama Approval Rating hits 50%

His approval rating went up! I guess all that doom and gloom was of yesteryear.

and it can go down next week....hopefully the guy will turn out to be better over the next 2 years....but his approval ratings dont mean shit.....people are fickle....the guy does something everyone likes,they go up.....he does something they dont like,they go down...

By the same token, I surmise that you don't read too deeply into lower approval ratings.

when you see me agree with these "ratings".....let me know....the only major criticism you have seen from me so far....is i think Obama is a piss poor Leader.....and on that note if you want ratings....i give the guy around 15%....and its only that high because he does seem to lead those who agree with him....no matter what.....

Perhaps. "Not that there's anything wrong with that."

just to jump in here....your Alf after he has been working out ....kinda looks gay....RDD.....just sayin....

Oh it totally is gay as hell, also funny as hell. I'm secure in who I am, to not care what people think. I'm not gay but you can claim that I am all you want, doesn't bother me a bit.

i was talking about the Avi.....but since you thought i was thinking you being gay.....maybe your not so secure in your sexuality.....:eusa_whistle:

Of course he is at fifty percent. Now that he's neutered, some people see him as more "house" broken.

Forum List

Back