Obama Approval Rating hits 50%

Fox News poll= 40% Approval

:slap:

Who'da thunk it?

If we are going to include a poll from Fox News we should also include one from the Huffington Post

After all......they are more "Fair and balanced"

Actaully the "Real Clear Politics" poll takes into effect dozens of other polls. I'm not certain if the use Huffpo, but I think it's about 8 different sources. So actually that poll is very close to the truth.

just checked the link. It's 6. ABC, NBC, CNN are on there, so that should satify everyone.

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

THAT'S what I said.

But facts, and objectivity mean very little to the left, especially the far left, same difference now adays I guess tho lol.

Hence why I aint even bother reading "right"winger's "posts"

How can you NOT like the fact that he isn't in DC fucking anything up?

Here's the RCP average for additional reading to those who like to cherry-pick polls:

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Obama Job Approval

um... the polls went up because he got what he wanted and looked like he found some cojones. and the center got all happy because they got the continuation of tax cuts.

has nothing to do with him not being in DC.

:rolleyes:

He wanted "tax cuts for the rich"?

Obama approval rating back up to 50% - The Oval: Tracking the Obama presidency

Don't look now, but President Obama's popularity is going back up.

In fact, the Gallup people report that Obama's approval rating is back at 50%, its highest level in seven months.

"Obama's approval rating has been in the mid-40% range for much of the latter half of 2010," Gallup reported. "He last hit 50% approval in a three-day average near the end of May/beginning of June."

I thought you didn't like polls?

Looks like I gotta post another lefty poll pwning thread...............................

uh oh another (R)etard thinking using the words troll and pwn is gonna get him laid......
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

and Obama is still more popular than Reagan at this point

Obama - 1
Reagan - 0

False comparison. At this point, Reagan's policies had the economy poised for real growth and real job creation after taming double digit inflation.

Obama has done the opposite. And now that inflation is heating up (despite the nonsense that energy and food inflation "don't count") - his misery index is going to increase even further.

The United States Misery Index By Year

Looks like I gotta post another lefty poll pwning thread...............................

uh oh another (R)etard thinking using the words troll and pwn is gonna get him laid......

Obama - 1
Reagan - 0

You can't count

Obama - 1
Reagan - 2

And for a tie breaker, lets see if big 0 can match Reagans record setting landslide re-election victory.

Obama - 1
Reagan - 0

:cuckoo::cuckoo:

Is that why Obama's tryna learn his political style form reading up on him?

39% approval says YOU'RE A MORON!:lol:

Here's the RCP average for additional reading to those who like to cherry-pick polls:

um... the polls went up because he got what he wanted and looked like he found some cojones. and the center got all happy because they got the continuation of tax cuts.

Yup. he wanted tax cuts for everyone up to 250k.

If we are going to include a poll from Fox News we should also include one from the Huffington Post

After all......they are more "Fair and balanced"

Actaully the "Real Clear Politics" poll takes into effect dozens of other polls. I'm not certain if the use Huffpo, but I think it's about 8 different sources. So actually that poll is very close to the truth.

just checked the link. It's 6. ABC, NBC, CNN are on there, so that should satify everyone.

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

THAT'S what I said.

But facts, and objectivity mean very little to the left, especially the far left, same difference now adays I guess tho lol.

Hence why I aint even bother reading "right"winger's "posts"

Thanks.

I'd suggest reading his, and everyones post (have aspirin on hand for Shamans) You never know what insite you can get from people.

Plus RW can be preatty damn funny, when he's not being an asshole :eusa_angel:

Obama's approval level generally increases when he is on vacation and not doing the business of government.

Pollster (that wellknown NeoCon affiliate of Ariana Huffington's HUFFPO) shows Obama with an unfavorable job performance as well:

National Job Approval: Pres. Barack Obama

According to govt stats, the top 50% of wage earners pay over 90% of the tax burden.
Wanna know who qualifies to be in that top 50%?

Those making $38,000 a year.

Now, add in a mortgage, a car payment, utilities, food, clothing, and other living expenses, and you have someone that wouldn't consider themselves "rich" by any means. Yet, THEY are stuck with the majority of the tax burden. THEY are "the rich" that obama and liberals would have us believe are evil and mean, and never pay any taxes at all.

And yet he caved....

I'm sure you just automatically increase your admiration of your 0ssiah each day... Not everyone is like you, though....

Not in Texas. There was no essay question on the ballot was there? President Obama was not on any ballot that I saw.

Right, like GWBush wasn't in the ballot in '06...ay?

Wow U R right he wasn't. Nor was he on the ballot in 02 either.

What was Congresses approval rating?

Oh come on now...don't dodge and weave out of this. :eusa_angel:

You know as well as I do that EVERY LIBERAL in the country said "bush's policies" were on the ballot in '06, and THAT was the reason why the GOP lost control of both houses of congress.

Obama approval rating back up to 50% - The Oval: Tracking the Obama presidency

Don't look now, but President Obama's popularity is going back up.

In fact, the Gallup people report that Obama's approval rating is back at 50%, its highest level in seven months.

"Obama's approval rating has been in the mid-40% range for much of the latter half of 2010," Gallup reported. "He last hit 50% approval in a three-day average near the end of May/beginning of June."

Amazing what a little compromise does for you.
Dont like his ideology...but with a little checks and balances in place, he can be a great President.
Sadly, Pelosi and Reid nearly ruined him. Their greed and lack of concern for the entire country proved to be an issue...and one that fell on Obamas shoulders.
Now Obama can do what he was elected to do....govern the entire nation...not just those with a liberal ideology

And yet he caved....

I'm sure you just automatically increase your admiration of your 0ssiah each day... Not everyone is like you, though....

Yes, he caved. He should have been tougher and refused the additional tax cuts for the rich. He's FAR from perfect, and I've never said he is. Feel free to show me any post where I claim he's anything close to perfect, or are you just talking out of your ass again? I'll wait.

According to govt stats, the top 50% of wage earners pay over 90% of the tax burden.
Wanna know who qualifies to be in that top 50%?

Those making $38,000 a year.

Now, add in a mortgage, a car payment, utilities, food, clothing, and other living expenses, and you have someone that wouldn't consider themselves "rich" by any means. Yet, THEY are stuck with the majority of the tax burden. THEY are "the rich" that obama and liberals would have us believe are evil and mean, and never pay any taxes at all.

LOL, I guess it's a good thing Evil Obama wanted tax cuts for those people making $38k. What he didn't want is for additional cuts for those making over 250k, which he unfortunately caved on. What's your point exactly, that liberals consider people making $38k to be rich?

Forum List

Back