obama and high school

I have asked this question a few times in other threads and no one seems to want to answer it. I don't know if they are to busy with their heated debates to notice my question or not. So I figure I will start a thread and ask it directly

In obama's Bio "Dreams of my Father" he said he went through the last two years of high school in a haze, meaning he was a stoner. He also hinted that he would rather drink and do drugs then do school work. Now how can someone with this mentality and thinking be able to enter into Harvard law school. This is why I would like to see he college transcripts. With how he does when he is not being directed by a teleprompter and the way he's running a country that he has been intrusted with I cannot see how he managed to even make a acceptable entrance exam dumb fuck college.

say's the racist redneck who couldn't handle a program on growing trees in college. LOFL

Are you capable of making an argument with out playing the race card?

Charles Main, the totality of bigrebnc's postings on the board, when he posts about a person of color, has to be filtered through his spoken, demonstrated racism on this board. He is a poster who defends using the "n word" as a description of character and will not acknowledge that the description is embedded in racism.

I wouldn't mind seeing his grades out of curiosity.
They can't be worse than Gore/Bush's pay your fees get your B's grades.

He did embarrass the republicans and Hillary in all of the debates.

say's the racist redneck who couldn't handle a program on growing trees in college. LOFL

Are you capable of making an argument with out playing the race card?

Maybe your too dimwhitted to see it.

That's what happens when you constantly play the race card. You make it impossible to spot real racism when it's there. See how that backfires on you.... You should be ashamed of yourself but I doubt you are smart enough to know see that.

fauxcons are fucking hillarious, wish they'd get a show on the comedy chanel.
Seriously I used to watch cavuto cause it was a good wall street type business show. Now it's 70% anti Obama, they don't even try to hide it.
No, not all of them are racist. But only a moron thinks many aren't. Get your country back (from the blacks). LOFL

Forum List

Back