Obama adviser John Podesta's biggest regret: Keeping America in dark about UFOs

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
Yahoo ^

Outgoing senior Obama adviser John Podesta reflected on his latest White House stint Friday, listing his favorite moments and biggest regrets from the past year. Chief among them: depriving the American people of the truth about UFOs.....

• Banned
Does anyone really thing we are alone?? I, for one, do not.

Late one night a friend that worked at the Aberdeen Proving Grounds in Maryland, stopped by with a pair of night vision goggles, since I have a farm close to the grounds he pointed them in the direction of the grounds, and it was quite a sight the things that I saw "FLYING or FLOATING" above that instillation! Much like this...

• Banned
Has the shape of a stealth bomber.
That one did, some are shaped as a cross, some a rotating circle, some a long cigar, some came in a cluster, and simply broke apart sending 10 or so LIGHTS in different directions.... Gave me a not so friendly feeling watching them, and there were dozens observed in a half hour.

We are being visited/studied. And I think the government is in on it big time.

• Banned

I'm sure the government knows, animal mutilations, crop circles, abductions and implanted, unknown devices, just too many weird things to be all man made up, or hoaxes. Mexican gov't states they are real, and of another place, they actually take it seriously, wonder why we don't!

We are one big colony of ants being studied. We collar deer, buffalo, birds, fish, and track their movements. THEY collar some of US.

We are one big colony of ants being studied. We collar deer, buffalo, birds, fish, and track their movements. THEY collar some of US.

The more I look at it with an open mind, the more I come up with the answer being WE are the experiment for THEM to watch. One type of implant removed from a patient by Dr. Roger Greer...there are several different types.

Too weird, if you care to actually read about these, the signals they transmit, and what they are made of.

alien+implants.jpg

It's like that show Men In Black. At the end, it shows this GIANT alien hand holding a bag of marbles. But those marbles are really galaxies. We are just a small portion of what is out there and we are NOT the only ones. Imagine if we could go back in time....to the mayan times or ancient egypt...but we arrive in a corvette or winnebago complete with microwave, GPS, cell phone, satelite TV, computer and all that stuff is still functioning. We would be aliens to them because we are. Very advanced. WE are the mayans and egyptians.

It's like that show Men In Black. At the end, it shows this GIANT alien hand holding a bag of marbles. But those marbles are really galaxies. We are just a small portion of what is out there and we are NOT the only ones. Imagine if we could go back in time....to the mayan times or ancient egypt...but we arrive in a corvette or winnebago complete with microwave, GPS, cell phone, satelite TV, computer and all that stuff is still functioning. We would be aliens to them because we are. Very advanced. WE are the mayans and egyptians.

I wonder what some of these ancient artifacts actually were and what story is behind them...

flyingobjects22_02a.jpg

Antropomorfi_chiamati_%22Astronauti%22_-_Zurla_R_1_-_Nadro.jpg

vimana434.jpg

nazca-astronaut.jpg

avionescol02_09.jpg

I wonder what some of these ancient artifacts actually were and what story is behind them...

flyingobjects22_02a.jpg

vimana434.jpg

nazca-astronaut.jpg

avionescol02_09.jpg

Facts of what they saw.

flyingobjects22_02a.jpg

vimana434.jpg

nazca-astronaut.jpg

avionescol02_09.jpg

Facts of what they saw.

Undoubtedly, or why make them? I doubt anyone had the time or mental ability to form FANTASY objects that have become all to familiar in this day and age! I would think the odds were staggering.

I'm sure the government knows, animal mutilations, crop circles, abductions and implanted, unknown devices, just too many weird things to be all man made up, or hoaxes. Mexican gov't states they are real, and of another place, they actually take it seriously, wonder why we don't!
I wouldn't be surprised, but if it was kept under wraps they would have to have a reason for it - and not just because they want to keep people in the dark.

Forum List

Back