Obama adviser John Podesta's biggest regret: Keeping America in dark about UFOs

I just don't think any intelligent being from another world could get to us.
then you're speaking out of your ass. If such entities existed you have no idea what technology they'd have that we are unaware of -- unknown unknowns.

That said, Dante does not believe we;ve been visited
Then your also talking out of your ass.

What do you mean we have no idea? We know that any other world is incredibly far and we know we don't possess technology that can get us to them so we can assume neither do they.
That would be a false assumption. What if an alien species' average lifespan was billions of years? Coming to Earth for a visit could be like going on a month long safari vacation to them even though it takes millions of years to get here.

then you're speaking out of your ass. If such entities existed you have no idea what technology they'd have that we are unaware of -- unknown unknowns.

What do you mean we have no idea? We know that any other world is incredibly far and we know we don't possess technology that can get us to them so we can assume neither do they.
That would be a false assumption. What if an alien species' average lifespan was billions of years? Coming to Earth for a visit could be like going on a month long safari vacation to them even though it takes millions of years to get here.

While a billion year lifespan probably isn't impossible, unless it evolved interstellar travel biologically, any machine it could make isn't gonna last millions of years. :)

nuts. Billions of years? Nuts.

Vigilante I guess the Vig-man is clueless that Jules Verne's book(s) is 'science fiction' -- notice it is fiction based on science

Well, you mean you finally understood that... come on, who told you?

What science did Vern work off of flying to the moon.... have a link to that?
Jesus you're an idjit 1st class
Somebody please, please...help out Vigilante

From the Earth to the Moon - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

The story is also notable in that Verne attempted to do some rough calculations as to the requirements for the cannon and, considering the comparative lack of any data on the subject at the time, some of his figures are surprisingly close to reality. However, his scenario turned out to be impractical for safe manned space travel since a much longer muzzle would have been required to reach escape velocity while limiting acceleration to survivable limits for the passengers.​

I guess that's why it's SCIENCE FICTION....are you REALLy this stupid,.....I already know the answer!

While a billion year lifespan probably isn't impossible, unless it evolved interstellar travel biologically, any machine it could make isn't gonna last millions of years. :)

The cloning of body parts, and the whole body, could be just around the corner, making us truly immortal with replacing everything as it wears out. Transfer all your knowledge to the net, and download it back into a new cloned brain..... think it not possible?

“Extraterrestrial Entities and Technology, Recovery and Disposal”
SOM1-01 Training Manual Is Authentic.

SOM101trainingManualAuthentic012915.jpg

Earthfiles.com Environment Extraterrestrial Entities and Technology Recovery and Disposal SOM1-01 Training Manual Is Authentic

We are one big colony of ants being studied. We collar deer, buffalo, birds, fish, and track their movements. THEY collar some of US.

The more I look at it with an open mind, the more I come up with the answer being WE are the experiment for THEM to watch. One type of implant removed from a patient by Dr. Roger Greer...there are several different types.

Too weird, if you care to actually read about these, the signals they transmit, and what they are made of.

alien+implants.jpg

That's a VeriChip RFID implant.

It is? Perhaps this is also a RFID implant....

alien-impankt-3.png

Or this one?...

hqdefault.jpg

Or maybe this one?

11-4-alien-implant-4.jpg

I said they came in different sizes and look nothing alike!
The thing in the bottle is simply a Hollywood prop from the pilot episode of the X-Files. And the other thing looks like a pebble.

We are one big colony of ants being studied. We collar deer, buffalo, birds, fish, and track their movements. THEY collar some of US.

The more I look at it with an open mind, the more I come up with the answer being WE are the experiment for THEM to watch. One type of implant removed from a patient by Dr. Roger Greer...there are several different types.

Too weird, if you care to actually read about these, the signals they transmit, and what they are made of.

alien+implants.jpg

alien-impankt-3.png

Or this one?...

hqdefault.jpg

Or maybe this one?

11-4-alien-implant-4.jpg

The thing in the bottle is simply a Hollywood prop from the pilot episode of the X-Files. And the other thing looks like a pebble.

Please show us a picture of THAT with link to the pilot episode of the X-Files! What would YOU want them to look like?

All this stuff really intrigues me, since seeing Chariots of the gods I have wondered about this. Just the fact that there are pyramids in multiple locations and stone structures all over the globe that with today's machinery should be tough to build baffle me. The strangest is Puma Punku, how these stones where cut and why, in our present climate Puma Punku is in an area so desolate, no trees, virtually no plant life. Maybe in the past there was something there, but why these stone structures, near this site are the Nazka Lines. I often wonder if humanity has a longer history than we currently believe, perhaps these are from civilizations much older than we think possible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All this stuff really intrigues me, since seeing Chariots of the gods I have wondered about this. Just the fact that there are pyramids in multiple locations and stone structures all over the globe that with today's machinery should be tough to build baffle me. The strangest is Puma Punku, how these stones where cut and why, in our present climate Puma Punku is in an area so desolate, no trees, virtually no plant life. Maybe in the past there was something there, but why these stone structures, near this site are the Nazka Lines. I often wonder if humanity has a longer history than we currently believe, perhaps these are from civilizations much older than we think possible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Intriguing to sat the least.... logic dictates that there was a technologically advanced civilization here before recorded time, whether human, or something else, begs the question!

alien+implants.jpg

alien-impankt-3.png

Or this one?...

hqdefault.jpg

Or maybe this one?

11-4-alien-implant-4.jpg

Please show us a picture of THAT with link to the pilot episode of the X-Files! What would YOU want them to look like?
I'm not going to link to a copywrited TV show, but you could look for it on youtube.

Also, if you have Netflix you can see it there. The first 9 seasons of the X-Files are on Netflix. And although most forumers here (and at other political sites) seem to be libraryphobic, I'm sure the DVD is available at your local public library.

Forum List

Back