Obama admits he's a Muslim

"Perhaps you just forgot this? I can not see how you could not have been taught this or figured it out on your own."

too funny!

Someone please sound the "retard alert".

Last edited:
Most foreign countries who have universal healthcare systems are only covering "sicknesses." That does me no good. I'm perfectly content with the healthcare I have.

Lets see, how to start.... You are, I hope, aware people have 2 sets of Grandparents? One set on the Fathers side ( Fraternal) and one set on the mothers side ( Maternal)?

Perhaps you just forgot this? I can not see how you could not have been taught this or figured it out on your own.

I hope you realize that it's actually PATERNAL and MATERNAL

fraternal is an association not a person

maybe it's his brothers grandfather ! :D

I suppose it could be his half brother's grandfather who is also the cousin of his Mennonite aunt ..... Oh hell!!! We'll have to wait for glock to explain.

Pride?

I'm actually embarrassed that his "supporters" who seem to feel that his faith is something that needs to be spun are my fellow Americans.

He could be a Wiccan for all I care - his religion is of no importance to me.

you make absolutely no sense Ninja. You know this was a simple slip of the tongue and you're acting as if he ACTUALLY is a Muslim.

it's stupid and childish and I guess due to a few of our exchanges I thought higher of you than that. My bad...

I am the one saying his religion is none of my business.

I don't see why you're upset with me.

I disagree with him on the issues, in good faith.

I believe that he's mislead but well-intentioned.

I don't know what else you'd like me to say.

ETA: If it were up to me this story would have died like YESTERDAY. The Daily Kos Palin hysteria (which I believe was coordinated with the Obama campaign) showed that voters do not like excessive attacks. Obama is now paying for this in the polls. It will get worse.

This story needs to die a quiet death.

Last edited:
BUSHTEAM did an incredible job on the THICK, UNTRAVELLED, XENOPHOBIC, hillbilly US public.

There are about 24 islamic extremists on the planet.... whilst there are 100 million christian NUTS in the US.

The only nation with any extreme fundamentalists who support extreme terrorism... eg that massacre of 100,000s of innocents in Iraq..(could have been Iceland or Portugal... they would have backed that also if BUSHTEAM told them to)....is the United States of fear and propaganda.

He misspoke ... and as expected the right jumped all over it ... I can't say that I blame them ... it fits perfectly into their character assassination campaign ...

But make no mistake folks, they know exactly what they are doing ... they know they are spinning and creating a big issue out of what is essentially nothing ...

I am the one saying his religion is none of my business.

I don't see why you're upset with me.

I disagree with him on the issues, in good faith.

I believe that he's mislead but well-intentioned.

I don't know what else you'd like me to say.

ETA: If it were up to me this story would have died like YESTERDAY. The Daily Kos Palin hysteria (which I believe was coordinated with the Obama campaign) showed that voters do not like excessive attacks. Obama is now paying for this in the polls. It will get worse.

This story needs to die a quiet death.

if you believe that and I actually thinkyou might, why did you post it in the first place? and with the tag line "Obama finally admits he's Muslim" so technically it was up to you since you're the thread starter Ninja.

eta: I have a tendecy to respond to something without reading entirely through the thread so i didn't see where you said in retrospect you wish you hadn't posted it... you can solve the problem, edit is your friend Ninja.

Last edited:
if you believe that and I actually thinkyou might, why did you post it in the first place? and with the tag line "Obama finally admits he's Muslim" so technically it was up to you since you're the thread starter Ninja.

Silence:whip:Ninja

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

I was being facetious.

Anyone who would defend Obama's slip up obviously thinks there's something intrinsically wrong with being a Muslim, which there is not.

Such a person would be a bigot.

I wanted to see who the bigots were.

Better to have that out in the open.

It's ridiculous that people are trying to portray him as something he's not, and ridiculous that it would even be an issue if he was a Muslim. Freedom of religion ain't what it used to be...

The issue isnt whether he is a muslim, although it was pretty dumb to say he was.

The issue is whether this incident was an example of him revealing who he really is or is just another example of him being a complete moron and having no clue what he says.

Either way he comes off very unflattering.

BTW with this stupid statement can we please get off this BS claim that Obama is vastly intelligent than most people? He isnt.

Forum List

Back