Obama admits he's a Muslim

Ever heard of Guantanamo?

Obama doesn't really need to be an official Muslim -- he's already shown that his loyalty lies with them, and not Americans. So, good enough. He can go to his "Christian" church all he wants, but I don't know how many "Christian" churches talk about "God damn America" and kill whitey and such. Obama wants to "talk" with the Muslims, i.e., ask what they want and deliver it up for them.

We put all kind of people of different races and religions into Guantanamo. I'm talking about special camps for certain people.

Even Glockmail was right when this was said, "Gitmo is for enemy combatants picked on on the battlefield not families, old folks and children."

The camps I'm talking about had babies to old folks in them.

Last edited:
Just remember how badly the Dems are paying now for CNN/MSNBC/NY Times attacks on Palin. They backfired terribly, and the O/B campaign wasn't even involved. Same with this nonsense about Obama being Muslim, any Mc/P supporter should stop it, only builds up support for the other candidate, even if the campaign isn't directly involved.

You do realize that the leftist bloggers spreading the rumors on the internet are paid by the Obama campaign ..right. Just checking.

I am sicken that some of you continue to use this divisive bullshit.

Obama has said he's a christian, he's said it REPEATEDLY and yet you continue to pull these stunts. This is no more meaningful than when McCain slipped and called himself a liberal. Did that suddenly make him a liberal? no it didn't.

and IF Obama were a muslim? so the fuck what. Are you saying that ONLY Christians have the right to run for PResident and that ONLY Christians love this country and want what's best for it?

Christians have committed some pretty henious acts in history and yet they aren't looked as as a whole as murders and dangers to society and personally I'm so disgusted that people CONTINUE to lump ALL muslims in as terrorists and killers.

19 muslims committed a terrible act in this country 7 years ago...that doesn't mean the rest of them would do the same.

It's time to stop playing this game and focus on the REAL issues of this election. Grow up people!

• Thanks
Reactions: Jon
I am sicken that some of you continue to use this divisive bullshit.

Obama has said he's a christian, he's said it REPEATEDLY and yet you continue to pull these stunts. This is no more meaningful than when McCain slipped and called himself a liberal. Did that suddenly make him a liberal? no it didn't.

and IF Obama were a muslim? so the fuck what. Are you saying that ONLY Christians have the right to run for PResident and that ONLY Christians love this country and want what's best for it?

Christians have committed some pretty henious acts in history and yet they aren't looked as as a whole as murders and dangers to society and personally I'm so disgusted that people CONTINUE to lump ALL muslims in as terrorists and killers.

19 muslims committed a terrible act in this country 7 years ago...that doesn't mean the rest of them would do the same.

It's time to stop playing this game and focus on the REAL issues of this election. Grow up people!

:iagree: with all of that.

I bolded a portion for this:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WPmyry0yaQE]YouTube - Doug Stanhope : Catholics vs Nazis[/ame]

Just some food for thought boys and girls. :neutral:

If he is, my only problem is that he lied about it. I'm not that religious, so I don't care how people worship.

Other than that, I agree with your post. Christians' hands aren't all that clean either.

Republicans want to make Obama the issue because they have no issues of their own.

Obama's priorities are getting out of Iraq, universal healthcare, and American energy independence. These happen to be the three greatest priorities for America right now.

Getting out of Iraq will save us $200 billion dollars a year and bring our brave troops home to their families. American troops should not be sent in harm's way unless their is a COMPELLING NATIONAL INTEREST. Which was not the case with Iraq.

Every other Western democracy has universal healthcare except the United States, and they pay HALF per capita what we pay for healthcare, and they cover everyone. Why? Because a single payer system has inherent cost savings.

America's dependence on foreign oil is the most important security issue America faces. Clean energy technology is already available and only requires the political will to develop it.

Making these three issues his top priorities shows the wisdom and judgement that Obama has. That is why I am voting for him.

Why is it a "mistake"? :confused:

There's nothing wrong with being a Muslim.

I give him major props for his honesty.

We'll see what the American people think.

JMHO

First you guys talk about the CHRISTIAN church he went to and then you talk about him being muslim. Make up your mind! Why don't we talk about McCain, now who does he think is the leader of Russia?

If he is, my only problem is that he lied about it. I'm not that religious, so I don't care how people worship.

Other than that, I agree with your post. Christians' hands aren't all that clean either.

IF he lied about it I'd have a problem with that myself BUT he's said OVER AND OVER that he's not and I believe him.

How do you crucify this man over the fact that he was a member of the Trinity Church for 20 years and in the same breath make the accusation that he's muslim? Would a TRUE muslim HIDE their faith for 20 years? for what purpose? on the OFF CHANCE that someday he MIGHT get the opportunity to run for President? GMAFB!

He didn't lie about anything. It was a normal slip of the tongue that he immediately corrected. Ninja is just having some fun.
I also could not care less if he was Muslim, Christian or worshiped the Grand Poobah. It would be nice if he was an atheist but an atheist could not get elected in this country. Not at this time.

Every other Western democracy has universal healthcare except the United States, and they pay HALF per capita what we pay for healthcare, and they cover everyone. Why? Because a single payer system has inherent cost savings.

They also have severely substandard treatments to our own. I don't need Obama to tell me which doctor I should use.

People like the beloved son of the Democrats John Edwards are the reason healthcare is so expensive. People that sue their doctors for things outside of the doctor's control are what makes healthcare so expensive. Instead of universal healthcare, how about we just make healthcare more affordable and let people choose their own coverage, not have the government choose it for them.

I love how liberals accuse conservatives of forcing their ideals on them, but they think they should be able to make every decision for every American, from where to send their kids to school, to which doctor they should use, to how to save for their own retirement. It's ridiculous.

IF he lied about it I'd have a problem with that myself BUT he's said OVER AND OVER that he's not and I believe him.

How do you crucify this man over the fact that he was a member of the Trinity Church for 20 years and in the same breath make the accusation that he's muslim? Would a TRUE muslim HIDE their faith for 20 years? for what purpose? on the OFF CHANCE that someday he MIGHT get the opportunity to run for President? GMAFB!

I never said he is a Muslim, and I have never thought he was. But IF he came out and admitted it, I would be upset that he lied. But, since he hasn't admitted it, I'm upset that he went to a racist church. Either way, he can't win with me.

I never said he is a Muslim, and I have never thought he was. But IF he came out and admitted it, I would be upset that he lied. But, since he hasn't admitted it, I'm upset that he went to a racist church. Either way, he can't win with me.

:lol: at least you're honest about that js and I can appreciate that.

What exactly is a fraternal grandfather?

Lets see, how to start.... You are, I hope, aware people have 2 sets of Grandparents? One set on the Fathers side ( Fraternal) and one set on the mothers side ( Maternal)?

Perhaps you just forgot this? I can not see how you could not have been taught this or figured it out on your own.

Lets see, how to start.... You are, I hope, aware people have 2 sets of Grandparents? One set on the Fathers side ( Fraternal) and one set on the mothers side ( Maternal)?

Perhaps you just forgot this? I can not see how you could not have been taught this or figured it out on your own.

ummm... fraternal is "brother".

I think you mean paternal ... and yes, maternal is correct.

Ummm, don't you mean paternal?

They also have severely substandard treatments to our own. I don't need Obama to tell me which doctor I should use.

People like the beloved son of the Democrats John Edwards are the reason healthcare is so expensive. People that sue their doctors for things outside of the doctor's control are what makes healthcare so expensive. Instead of universal healthcare, how about we just make healthcare more affordable and let people choose their own coverage, not have the government choose it for them.

I love how liberals accuse conservatives of forcing their ideals on them, but they think they should be able to make every decision for every American, from where to send their kids to school, to which doctor they should use, to how to save for their own retirement. It's ridiculous.

The World Health Organization's ranking
of the world's health systems.
Source: WHO World Health Report - See also Spreadsheet Details (731kb)

See also: Health Performance Rank By Country
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rank Country

1 France
2 Italy
3 San Marino
4 Andorra
5 Malta
6 Singapore
7 Spain
8 Oman
9 Austria
10 Japan
11 Norway