Second time Michelle's been proud

Ninja

Dec 30, 2006
Glorious People's Republic of California
When she saw Biden cross his legs like a woman and desecrate our flag.

Attachments

• $capt.8210e222956f4d21b1449107ae90d1a5.democratic_convention_corg157.jpg
    $capt.8210e222956f4d21b1449107ae90d1a5.democratic_convention_corg157.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 68
Crosses his legs like a woman?

That sort of childish observation actually means something to you, doesn't it, Ninja?

Biden was a terrible choice politically, but he's been very gracious in praising Palin, and the depth of his knowledge about Iraq and the mideast is impressive.

Regarding Michelle, I'd like to know why Princeton refuses to release her senior thesis until the election is over.

You'll be lucky if MCcain's kidney's make it through his first term if elected. Those are some old kidney's.

well js, as a republican I have made note on the kidney thing and have alerted the cranberry juice people to be on high alert should something come up. As for the thesis, I did get a chance to read it, and it struck me it must be taken in context. She was after all in African/American Studies and would not her thesis be in that area of study? Now, I am not supporting Barack Obama because, I don't think he has the resume to be president, and is a fictional image made up by Howard Dean and David Axelrod and has the democratic party completely snowed. Several other reason's would be his associations with known radical groups, that helped him get his start in his career. I don't think however, Michelle Obama is anything but a good and decent person and comes across to me as actually very genuine.

Does he pee sitting down, Luissa? Ask him tomorrow at school.

Maybe you could, calling someone a women because he crossed his legs. I guess when you of nothing to stand on about the last eight years you have to call someone a women. What else do you have?

Whats the matter, you mad a black woman is smarter than you, and her kids are smarter than yours, and the whole family will be more successful than yours. Stop hating, if you applied yourself you could have went to Princeton too.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

If you read her paper, I think you'd see that Michelle is the one who's mad that she's smarter than I am. She was mad at the entire white race at the time. I mean, she's still mad at us, but now she's "proud" because her husband brainwashed simpletons like you.

Last edited:
When she saw Biden cross his legs like a woman and desecrate our flag.

Cross his legs like a woman? :clap2::clap2: I love it, keep opening your mouth and proving to us all how alpha-male, caveman, conservative nut jobs think

This will only help Obama in the election

Forum List

Back